It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA Attacks Free Speech Rally

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Gnawledge

Trying to wrap my head around what you just stated.

Because the left has become violent, it's Trump's fault because he hasn't capitulated to the demands of the left?

This is what I'm inferring from your post.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

No it isn't Trump's fault for capitulating. The fault is in his stoking of the hatred of either side against the other.

And isn't he supposed to be the great deal-maker? All he does is blame.

So he said words and the left got triggered and it's Trump's fault because he said words.

Ever heard of the 1st Amendment?

Asking for a friend.

Yes, yes, he said words and "the left" got "triggered". So angry that Hillary lost. So angry. ...Is your friend a bit...slow?

Anyway, yes, he can say whatever he wants. But as I've said so many times here, he's the President and his words matter. People take him seriously whether he's joking or not.

And you didn't answer about his great deal-making. I seem to remember him campaigning saying how he could work with anyone, get things done, make deals. He can do no such thing and has proven it. He can only say what he wants and when he finds it impossible, he places blame.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Haven't you noticed that it doesn't matter?

How many times has he been asked to denounce white supremacy, and how many times has he done? It can't be clearer, but still they bring it up and keep perpetuating the myth that he's a white supremacist and so are all his followers ... like the guy who organized this rally and lost his teeth.

Now that's a truth. It does not matter. Nothing will change as things are.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
None of which has to do with antifa beating black people in public.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
None of which has to do with antifa beating black people in public.

Not directly, no. Just criminals being criminals.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

You do realize that his side is not the one conducting these acts of violence right? I won't be intimidated into not voting for him because if I don't vote for Biden this crap will keep happening. I don't think it will, I fully believe the President will begin shutting this down in a fairly quick fashion. The only reason he hasn't so far is that martial law is not where any president wants to go, the optics are terrible, so first term it absolutely will not happen. They've been trying to bait him into it all summer long, if he is re-elected, then I fully expect it to happen because at that point the optics really no longer matter.

I believe he is the SOURCE of these "sides". We wouldn't be so divided if not for President Trump. When blame is all you have for your failures, you have to blame someone. So, the media, leftist groups, BLM, etc. And his supporters will fight them all the way. Trump doesn't rule America, he rules his supporters. He is not a leader.

And there's a lot of "they" talk, but, guess what? Trump is the boss and has been for four years.

We can fix ignorant. Are you STUPID or IGNORANT to say the guy the people wanted and want to continue caused the Biden's 47 years worth of racism, lies, theft in open public, and Marxists leanings which Donald Trump fueled those 47 years of hate and the Democrats theft of our country using the Marxists money?

You can think for yourself or are you a bot?

Please, provide proof of anything you say because we already know you haven't any that isn't an enemedia lie already totally disproven. Totally disproven and not making a comeback.

edit on 19-10-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

How many times has he been asked to denounce white supremacy, and how many times has he done? It can't be clearer, but still they bring it up and keep perpetuating the myth that he's a white supremacist and so are all his followers ... like the guy who organized this rally and lost his teeth.

Well at least you admit it. You see what you want to see. Believe what you want to believe and no amount of truth will ever change that.

As far as you are concerned, the GOP and Trump are synonymous with the right and the source of all evil. Democrats are saints and pure as the wind driven snow, and you have no idea who ANTIFA/BLM are except for random violent people who are just spontaneously burning cities and stuff down because ... reasons.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: Annee

Exactly so when you have mayors and governors saying NO and then you have DAs who refuse to prosecute anyone arrested for rioting ... you get anarchy. It's a leftist thing and it won't go away regardless of who is elected because this is what the left stands for.

Oh, of course, it has to be Left — cuz the Right would never engage in Anarchy.

The party of Control & Order.

could you point out where that happened?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

you and others are missing one key aspect of this that really gets to the meat of why this in particular angers us. Antifa, is made up of angry marxist thugs. Perhaps they aren't "left wing" nutters, they are just "nutters". But the left wing prosecutors in the cities where Antifa are burning things, killing folks, and being general assholes, won't prosecute them. they turn them back to the streets to continue the damage. Knowing that, sure makes it look like the two are working together. One thing we aren't seeing is Trump people burning things, looting, or even protesting and getting violent. At best, you have some Patriot Prayer boys who go looking for trouble, and get Antifa to shoot them.

It's the optics of it all. Not asking you to like it, but at least acknowledge it.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

More from this same rally.

I posted the man who had his teeth knocked out. Turns out he wasn't alone. Another rally goer had to be taken away in an ambulance (I would guess his cardinal sin was the Trump shirt). And three police officers were also injured.

It’s interesting when it’s discovered these are non-Left white radicals — the story dies on ATS.

can you point to a specific instance?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Look at that white man. They got him good.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
These Antifa people messed up royally, this is going to cost Biden a lot of votes since he downplayed Antifa in the debates. I would say they should check this groups fundraising and check if any politicians donated to it and also check if twitter donated to that group

“Posts on Facebook claim that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has failed to condemn Antifa, the left-wing anti-fascist movement whose followers have used aggressive tactics including physical confrontations to intimidate groups they deem authoritarian or racist. This claim is false, as the former vice president has condemned Antifa and the use of violence from protesters on both the left and the right.”

www.google.com...

This is a hilarious post considering you guys constantly lie and pretend Trump hasn't condemned white supremacy, which he has done about 20 separate occasions.

Keep lying. It's all you've got.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Some more of the tolerance flowing over ...

At least she sounds so cheerful about it all.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

You do realize that his side is not the one conducting these acts of violence right? I won't be intimidated into not voting for him because if I don't vote for Biden this crap will keep happening. I don't think it will, I fully believe the President will begin shutting this down in a fairly quick fashion. The only reason he hasn't so far is that martial law is not where any president wants to go, the optics are terrible, so first term it absolutely will not happen. They've been trying to bait him into it all summer long, if he is re-elected, then I fully expect it to happen because at that point the optics really no longer matter.

I believe he is the SOURCE of these "sides". We wouldn't be so divided if not for President Trump. When blame is all you have for your failures, you have to blame someone. So, the media, leftist groups, BLM, etc. And his supporters will fight them all the way. Trump doesn't rule America, he rules his supporters. He is not a leader.

And there's a lot of "they" talk, but, guess what? Trump is the boss and has been for four years.

so now Trump is the boss?

interesting, because i remember screaming and crying lefties throwing tantrums and not-so-peaceful (but nowhere as bad as today) protests, shouting "not my president" right after he got elected.

heck, i remember them trying to impeach him for years after.

but now, when it's close to the end of his first term, he's the boss when you need a scapegoat to blame for your own actions?

cute.

tell you what, the source of all that division is the democratic party and their voters. neither accepted Trump as the president for the past four years, and the democratic party keeps brainwashing their voters with help from the media to keep the division as deep as possible to incite violence - because that's all that's left in their playbook, they know they've lost. sadly, democratic voters don't, and you better hope they'll pull their heads out of their asses and stop this insanity, or there'll be blood on the streets.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Well at least you admit it. You see what you want to see. Believe what you want to believe and no amount of truth will ever change that.

As far as you are concerned, the GOP and Trump are synonymous with the right and the source of all evil. Democrats are saints and pure as the wind driven snow, and you have no idea who ANTIFA/BLM are except for random violent people who are just spontaneously burning cities and stuff down because ... reasons.

And you follow a truth with this nonsense. Things aren't black and white. Or, in this case, red and blue.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
We can fix ignorant. Are you STUPID or IGNORANT to say the guy the people wanted and want to continue caused the Biden's 47 years worth of racism, lies, theft in open public, and Marxists leanings which Donald Trump fueled those 47 years of hate and the Democrats theft of our country using the Marxists money?

What a dumb post, calling someone out for something that was never said.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
These Antifa people messed up royally, this is going to cost Biden a lot of votes since he downplayed Antifa in the debates. I would say they should check this groups fundraising and check if any politicians donated to it and also check if twitter donated to that group

“Posts on Facebook claim that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has failed to condemn Antifa, the left-wing anti-fascist movement whose followers have used aggressive tactics including physical confrontations to intimidate groups they deem authoritarian or racist. This claim is false, as the former vice president has condemned Antifa and the use of violence from protesters on both the left and the right.”

www.google.com...

So Biden said that there bad people on both sides, then.
Hmm, I thought that was not allowed and any such attempt to not address a specific group and condemn them meant it was a show of support... or have the rules changed again?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

When Obama was elected, he was president. I accepted that he was going to be in that office for 4 years.

I did not like his polices and I argued my points on why I thought they were bad.

I did not indulge of four years of frothing at the mouth red rage and hatred at everyone and everything that liked Obama like leftists are wont to do with people who support the president now in any way. I even come from the "I don't like Trump" camp and say that plain enough all the time. But just because I don't like him doesn't mean I won't vote for him because I do like most of his policy positions. I am better off now that I ever was under 8 years of Obama.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I suppose you can say bad people on both sides, but not good people on both sides because that allows that there might be good in your ideological opponent and the left cannot abide the idea of good people on the other side.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
You do know that is a pot meet kettle post, don't you?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Not really. I think people on the left might be wrong, but there are several who post here who are also likable enough when they aren't discussing politics. Evil people aren't likable period. They have no redeeming value at all.

I guess the difference would primarily be that the left is starting dehumanize those who don't think like them. People on the left are still human beings for me. They're wrong, misguided about a lot of things IMO, and they hate, especially the ones in the streets who attack people just for thinking differently.

But it takes thinking of your ideological opponents as subhuman beings in order to do some of the things we're seeing: beatings, running people down with cars, even outright murder.

How far have you gone along that route? If you haven't then, you're still where I am at. We're people in the middle of a disagreement.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join