It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Trudeau's Canadian COVID plan for 2021?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: one4all

You're right, again.
They don't care about our old-folks.
No family visits allowed, but send-in the supposedly positive COVID patients !

Screw the old folks, send-in the boomer-cleaners !Screw the old folks, send-in the boomer-cleaners !

Canadians are definately in big trouble....the good thing is that there are only 36+ million Canadians and MOST ARE REALLY GOOD PEOPLE who are just not taught to speak up and out and participate in Government or Politics.

The really bad monsters are easy to nail down in Canada everyone knows who they are and where they go once People start looking.

Canada is a mess but its also in a unique dynamic where change CAN HAPPEN AT LIGHTENING SPEEDS....Canadas kitchen can be cleaned up extremely quickly for logistical reasons....there really is just nowhere to hide and each Nationality works like a Cell and because of that its impossible to sink into the background...SOMEONE is ALWAYS looking.

You have nowhere to run in Canada once the Hounds are released.

My real worry is that its not good to screw with Canadians on any level really anywhere in the world because they are always nice first....and this gives them a revenge complex....once they are pissed at you they dont forget nor forgive until something happens----because now you owe them something and its your turn to give ....and they are harder on themselves than on others so when there is an in-house problem there will definately be marks left on things.

When the adreno-truth hits mainstream Canadians will be mortified and soooo pissed off....and when they realise how deeply Canada has been involved and hear the names of the people involved....man its not going to be pretty...its not like in America man....there could be a lot of short walks down long paths......you just dont do that stuff in Canada and tell tales about it for very long.

A lot of things get resolved long before they hit the Courthouse in Canada...because everyone in Canada knows what a joke the legal system is and how crooked it is....if you want something done right you have to do it your........well you get it.

Because of the massive levels of suppression of the People on the civic levels ... Canadians have been taken to the Cleaners....I do fear the National Reaction when they are woken on a massive scale.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog
True. Bonnie Henry is our “Boss” and she has never been bossy . We haven’t even hopped on board the Covid exposure app Canada issued.
I’ve not really been watching our news. Keep watching US election s stuff. Maybe I better start paying attention because the last I checked, I thought we were doing good

I actually find at times DBH is a little lax in her policies and enforcement which correlates to the ever increasing daily cases we are seeing here in BC.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Rebel News Ezra Levant says the leaked memo is fake . I thought from start it was fake ..

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   
We now have an order in BC, no gatherings in our private homes. 6 guest limit
bc.ctvnews.ca...

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

originally posted by: violet
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog
True. Bonnie Henry is our “Boss” and she has never been bossy . We haven’t even hopped on board the Covid exposure app Canada issued.
I’ve not really been watching our news. Keep watching US election s stuff. Maybe I better start paying attention because the last I checked, I thought we were doing good

I actually find at times DBH is a little lax in her policies and enforcement which correlates to the ever increasing daily cases we are seeing here in BC.

She has been lax, very soft spoken but she enforced an order today; no more than 6 guests in your own home but won’t mandate mask wearing in public. Surely your own home should be the last place you tell people what to do? I personally don’t party and I don’t mind this rule, but it shouldn’t come before public spaces get enforced. She needs to crack down on that first and foremost.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Just to be clear I didn't come here to debate what a virus is hahaha I'm only pointing out that in evolutionary terms, if (what most people call) a virus is going to thrive and reproduce, it needs living people. Those evolutionary changes that are going to occur through reproduction will naturally cause it to become less lethal, as a virus that can infect someone, reproduce and move onto the next person, is going to be more successful at reproducing if it's host is alive, coughing, walking around, not lying in a hospital bed, not dying.

Just in logical terms?

Not to say a more lethal strain can't evolve, but it has less opportunities to reproduce.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: igloo

This

Open letter to dr. Bonnie Henry

They are just lying , it's not about the virus but their agenda.

Thanks! This doctor is only a ten minute drive from me... there may be hope that some are waking up. I last went to the doctor in march and he treated me like I was contagious and a huge pain in the ass for being there. Scared to go back now.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join