It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rallies -2 Rallies- Saturday Oct 17 2020 5pm and 7pm

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Event 1 Muskegon, Michigan 5pm EDT

Event 2 Janesville, Wisconsin 7pm EDT

Trump on a rally rampage as time ticks away !!

Biden hot on the trails too and taxing his patience, but Joey is off today (wheeew)

The Biden scandal is getting confirmed !!

EVENT1.....

Saturday, October 17, 2020: Join the RSBN crew for live coverage as President Donald J. Trump deliver remarks on supporting law enforcement at an event in Muskegon, Michigan.

Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. announced that President Donald J. Trump will deliver remarks on supporting law enforcement at an event in Muskegon, Michigan and at a Make America Great Again Rally in Janesville, Wisconsin on Saturday, October 17th, 2020.

Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 5:00 PM EDT
President Donald J. Trump Delivers Remarks on Supporting Law Enforcement​

FlyBy Air
103 Sinclair Dr.
Muskegon, Michigan 49441

🔴 Watch LIVE: President Trump Holds Campaign Event in Muskegon, MI 10/17/20

EVENT2.....

Saturday, October 17, 2020: Join the RSBN crew for live coverage as President Donald J. Trump holds a Make America Great Again event at Southern Wisconsin Regional Airport in Janesville, WI.

Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. announced that President Donald J. Trump will deliver remarks on supporting law enforcement at an event in Muskegon, Michigan and at a Make America Great Again Rally in Janesville, Wisconsin on Saturday, October 17th, 2020.

Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 6:00 PM CDT
President Donald J. Trump Delivers Remarks at a Make America Great Again Rally in Janesville, Wisconsin

Southern Wisconsin Regional Airport
1130 West Enterprise Dr.
Janesville, Wisconsin 53546

🔴 Watch LIVE: President Trump Holds Make America Great Again Rally in Janesville, WI 10/17/20

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Packed crowd in Michigan now...waiting on AF1.

Edit...AF1 just landed.
edit on 17-10-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

Estimate 10,000 gathered at the airport.
edit on 17-10-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

they want to blow up mount rushmore! says trump. he babbles and babbles and nothing makes sense. it's fascinating that he has so many followers. like an insane cult leader. hopefully this spook is over soon.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

they want to blow up mount rushmore! says trump. he babbles and babbles and nothing makes sense. it's fascinating that he has so many followers. like an insane cult leader. hopefully this spook is over soon.

Lol here's a babbling moron quote for you.

"And they would never reveal it was her because they know, if she knew that in fact they report, they never report the crime. She never report." - Joe Biden

Find me one as good as that. None of yours are allowed though. You beat Trump and Biden at babbling things that make no sense.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Psssssssst... it is humor. Followers know the humor. Attendees at his peaceful protests know the humor. He pans to that demographic, not to the fake news and Democrat pundits. Watching now. Laughing. "12 more years drives 'em nuts."

Tomorrow's news: Trump says he'll usurp Constitution and plans to serve 12 more years."

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Pray tell how did Orange man hurt you way over in Germany? besides don't you have Octoberfest to go get drunk at? When you get there you can think about how much he will hurt you for 4 more years.

Lots of people can't stand Trump but lots of them absolutely loathe Biden and all he represents. Biden is a career politician at this point likely compromised by his son and himself. He is no doubt owned by many factions in and out of the DNC. He is just a front no telling who is really pulling the strings be it Jill, Kamala, Nancy, or the CCP. Nope at least with TRump you know he is the one driving the car.
edit on 17-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy

Psssssssst... it is humor. Followers know the humor. Attendees at his peaceful protests know the humor. He pans to that demographic, not to the fake news and Democrat pundits. Watching now. Laughing. "12 more years drives 'em nuts."

Tomorrow's news: Trump says he'll usurp Constitution and plans to serve 12 more years."

then why didn't he become a circus-clown or a stand-up comedian?

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Well they did want to blow up Mt. Rushmore !!

Remember ??

SD Gov To Liberals Wanting To Blow Up Mt Rushmore: "Not On My Watch"

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Tell me one thing Biden has done in his 47 years as a politician?

Here's you President oloufo.. reading from a teleprompter on a speech he says the same thing over and over. Have you even watch a Biden Rally LOL notice how dull and boring.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Pray tell how did Orange man hurt you way over in Germany? besides don't you have Octoberfest to go get drunk at? When you get there you can think about how much he will hurt you for 4 more years.

Lots of people can't stand Trump but lots of them absolutely loathe Biden and all he represents. Biden is a career politician at this point likely compromised by his son and himself. He is no doubt owned by many factions in and out of the DNC. He is just a front no telling who is really pulling the strings be it Jill, Kamala, Nancy, or the CCP. Nope at least with TRump you know he is the one driving the car.

the oktoberfest was cancelled thanks to corona. no mass drinking this year. i'm just interested in the world. i like american movies. i had a thing with a texan girl once. and i was in the usa as a student. this daily soap opera is also pretty entertaining. and sad too.

at least biden is a politician! and this job is about politics.
edit on 17-10-2020 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Circus clown: Seasonal work.
Comedian: Doing now as side gig.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

the oktoberfest was cancelled thanks to corona. no mass drinking this year. i'm just interested in the world. i like american movies. i had a thing with a texan girl once. and i was in the usa as a student. this daily soap opera is also pretty entertaining. and sad too.

Fair enough I agree Texas has some fine women. Just be careful the country needs different from their leaders and while Trump isn't great Biden is the same old same old.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Tell me one thing Biden has done in his 47 years as a politician?

Here's you President oloufo.. reading from a teleprompter on a speech he says the same thing over and over. Have you even watch a Biden Rally LOL notice how dull and boring.

what has trump accomplished as a businessman other than bankruptcy and shady deals?

biden's biography is quite impressive. not everyone achieves that much in life, right? he doesn't lie all day long, he doesn't constantly insult people or stir up hate and fear. he has an idea of foreign policy, is educated, and he has something of mister rogers. trump is just a bullie.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Mr. Rogers lol.

That is the new thing with Joe.

What propaganda, and yet some people buy it.

Meow meow kitty.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Fair enough I agree Texas has some fine women. Just be careful the country needs different from their leaders and while Trump isn't great Biden is the same old same old.

trump is too extreme. he stirs up the americans against each other. a good leader doesn't do that. biden is not weak, he's just a bit old and boring. but this election is not about winning a poetry slam - this is about power, about making far-reaching decisions and therefore you need someone with a sufficient intellect who is able to estimate the consequences of his actions. trump doesn't.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Not one accomplishment listed. Only "Trump bad". Don't you ever get tired of repeating over and over " Orange Man Bad"?

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Yeah he's only worth about $2.5 Billion 😎

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Democrats have been stirring up people since Democrats invented their Party in 1828 😎

One time they got so pissed off about a Republican winning the Presidency, they started a real civil war !! 😃

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Mr. Rogers lol.

That is the new thing with Joe.

What propaganda, and yet some people buy it.

Meow meow kitty.

i think he looks like mister rogers and sometimes he talks like him. and what about trumps twin jabba?

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

i think he looks like mister rogers and sometimes he talks like him.

Yeah, I totally remember Mr. Rogers talking
about Racial Jungles in his neighborhood.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join