It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dumbing down of America. My thoughts. Makes sense now

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

My sis in law worked as a pediatric nurse for a few years.

She talked a lot about kids as young as 7 coming in for suicide attempts. She said every week they would get at least a few and many times more than that.

Almost every time, social media turns out to be the culprit.

Homeschooled kids are smarter and more well rounded than their peers. It’s a proven fact. Props to you as a parent.

If it’s one silver lining to this whole covid scam going on I think it’s the explosion of kids getting educations at home instead of the indoctrination system.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I apologize for my lack of input. It was honestly a half rant/half actual issue i have been noticing a trend in. Wanted to throw my opinion out there somewhere. Felt this was best place. I had almost forgotten i had wrote it until i had just saw it on the front page of topics(on mobile). I’ll add some more input and replies when i’m more cognitive. (I work nights, it’s about my bed time.) i’ve seen many great replies with sensible input both for and against what i wrote. I will address them when i’m more awake and can give input/output that is actually meaningful. I honestly did not expect that post to garner as much attention as it did.
edit on 22-10-2020 by PhatalError because: Clarification

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join