It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Democrat Shill is Moderating the Next President Debate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This will ultimately work in Trump's favor.

The media, the debate commission, are all against him.

He's (once again) an underdog.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't see a problem with this TDS patient.🙄

Rino's must be running the Republican Party.
She deactivated her twit account weeks ago and now she reactivated.
Kristen Welker

I need to stock up my liquor cabinet.

And some...

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: Annee

May be hard for Hannity. You'd have to separate his lips from Trump's a$$ first

LOL

But — ya know — they’d only accept someone like that.

They’re pretzel 🥨 excuses that Trump is treated unfairly is like the boy who cried wolf.

Lady, have you ever heard of Steve scully?

Is that part of the discussion?

I seem to have missed it.

He was the moderator that had to step down for getting caught colluding against Trump. Not only did he lose his moderator position he lost his job. It’s the whole reason there was no second debate.
Put down the CNN and step in the real world.

Yes.

I believe there is a thread on it.

So, you admit you’re controlled opposition? Secretly one of us? I won’t say anymore.

. . . moving on.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Do I need to remind you, the first debate, it was bidden that started with the interruptions, not trump? He also wasn't the one doing the name calling either. But what do I know.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

Do I need to remind you, the first debate, it was bidden that started with the interruptions, not trump? He also wasn't the one doing the name calling either. But what do I know.

Go watch it again without rose colored glasses.

Trump behaved like the narcissist bully he is.

Trump tried to control the narrative.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The only way I see it working for Trump — is if he interviews himself.

He wants 100% control of the narrative.

That home town thing was a farce too. The mod attacked him trying to debate everything he said over and over not letting him actually answer and then went on for over 20 mins without getting to the questions of the people there...it was so weird as to how she became the debater in what was not a debate. She also attacked Trump saying he was wrong at times when her data was wrong.

On the other end Biden got softballs tossed to him like he was a 6 year-old trying to hit.

I just want someone that is strong willed and not a shrill for either side...how about Ben Shapiro who slams Trump on everything stupid he does while recognizing the good he does.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
As if everyone doesn't see throught their BAMN bs.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The Trump/Clinton debates were fairly civil weren't they ? 😃

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
How many more times is Trump going to have to give a timeline of events involving his handling of the China virus or denounce white supremacy?

The questions not only expose the blatant bias of the MSM, but it also shows that they're completely out of ammo.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I watched it fine the first time. The left has slid so far into TDS, that everyone not infected is seen as a trump supporting cult member. It's retarded.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Firewater
How many more times is Trump going to have to give a timeline of events involving his handling of the China virus or denounce white supremacy?

The questions not only expose the blatant bias of the MSM, but it also shows that they're completely out of ammo.

Until he directly answers the questions.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

And which questions would you be referring to?

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I watched it fine the first time. The left has slid so far into TDS, that everyone not infected is seen as a trump supporting cult member. It's retarded.

Every day more and more Republicans, regular folk, elected, and appointed are denouncing Trump.

Perhaps it’s because — TRUMP.

And has nothing to do with the left.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Every day more and more Republicans, regular folk, elected, and appointed are denouncing Trump.

Wow. You must be literally "standing on the moon", because down here on Earth I am seeing just the opposite. Every day more and more people, regular folk, are seeing the truth about the Democratic party as the facade crumbles around them.
edit on 10/17/2020 by Firewater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

from 2017 😎

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

How many have denounced Trump in the last week ?

No fair just saying something -- prove it 😆

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

If you are American, consider yourself a free-thinker and/or think Donald Trump is a racist... PLEASE watch this video.

edit on 10/17/2020 by Firewater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Or...
Perhaps it’s because - SWAMP

?

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
Still better than a Trump sycophant

Why does it have to be one or the other?

You do realize the majority of eligible legal voters are not a democrat or republican right?

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Joe Rogan

I researched him as many have brought up his name.

He’s not as pure and unaffected as many would choose to believe.

Maybe not, but he comes off as honest and genuine.

Personally I can't trust anyone with absolutely no bias, I don't think it's in human nature... And if they do exist, surely it's out of political celebacy.

Rogan from my experience seems to be socially left, and lending an ear to the right in terms of keeping dialog. The only candidate he openly endorsed this cycle was Bernie (to my knowledge), the only other candidates he had on was Gabbard and Yang.

So, I'm curious what your research revealed to you for your suspicion to be he's "not as pure" as some would choose to believe. Can you elaborate on that for me?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join