It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars supporting Biden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
Y'all a bunch of hyprocrites. You elected a D list reality tv personality as your president but then want any celebrity (unless they support Trump) to shut up.

I can’t speak for others but my point is that most members of the entertainment industry; film, theatre, sports etc, have no better credentials collectively than plumbers or firemen do to influence anyone else.

For some reason a large number of people think that what they say and think matters because of who they are.

They are no more qualified or enlightened as a group than plumbers and firemen. There are exceptions everywhere.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
These stars can go right ahead and support Harris/Biden in
the upcoming election.When they are no longer useful to
their cause they will be abandoned by the global elitists.

The problem with these "stars" they feel like their opinions
carry more weight because of their "star" status.
edit on 17-10-2020 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
There are those using their chosen profession as a means of social commentary.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: BruceZuckerberg

Yes. Throw up walls around yourself and block out anyone who thinks differently than you. Only allow in that which you want to believe.

This is obviously the Republican concept of free thought.

How do they say hypocrite in Tennessee?

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

First, these “Stars” have no greater knowledge of politics than anyone else.

Second, their moral compass is broken.

Third, they are completely disconnected from the common folk. Too much money, free time, and ego.

Um..sounds familiar..just can't put my finger on who you are describing

ETA I'm not at all suggesting that Hollywood people know any more or less than anyone else.
edit on 17-10-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
Y'all a bunch of hyprocrites. You elected a D list reality tv personality as your president but then want any celebrity (unless they support Trump) to shut up.

And yet, it is only right wing people (even the small people) that get blocked and deleted by social media corporations. Only left wing BS is allowed on regular television. All newspapers support left wing policy. No right wing comment is allowed anywhere on most of these outlets and yet we are the ones telling people to shut up?

You have tunnel vision.

I must also add, that in the last 20 years that when I have tried to bring up any right wing thoughts with almost every left winger I know or have known, instead of arguing civilly and trying to counter my argument with facts and logic they almost always jump to calling me a racist/bigot/homophobe/xenophobe etc., and then smugly claim that my argument is not worthy of their time.

Its childish.
edit on 17-10-2020 by Fools because: ...

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So your not going to enjoy yourself because the entertainers have different political views from you. That’s like walking out of the doctors room because he voted team blue

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If I had boycotted stars with leftist iodeologies, I'd never had enjoyed the entire "Avenger" film series.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Third, they are completely disconnected from the common folk. Too much money, free time, and ego.

Um..sounds familiar..just can't put my finger on who you are describing

ETA I'm not at all suggesting that Hollywood people know any more or less than anyone else.

I have no idea who you could be referring to

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Yes. Throw up walls around yourself and block out anyone who thinks differently than you. Only allow in that which you want to believe.

More like intimidation!

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

How do they say hypocrite in Tennessee?

I would be too long to translate

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

No, it's a concept you Hollywood types can't comprehend, voting with our wallets. I will not support any artist that supports the current Democrat party members. That means none of my dollars are going to the studios, to the actors, to the staffs, not one cent. I don't NEED movies or other entertainers to have a good life, I have an imagination and I'm a musician so I can make my own music. I've already stopped watching several people because of their politics and there's nothing wrong with that. And you know something? I know it doesn't matter a bit to them and people like yourself that work for these wretched individuals, but I'm ok with that.

The thing is, no one but my wife and my kids know because I don't make a big deal about it. And yes I'm stating it here but no one knows who I am so even if you met me offline you still wouldn't know. But I do and that's what matters.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So your not going to enjoy yourself because the entertainers have different political views from you. That’s like walking out of the doctors room because he voted team blue

That's ridiculous. I don't need entertainers, I do need doctors on occasion. I have been entertaining myself since I was a kid, I don't need a movie to make me feel good.

By the way, my doctors don't discuss politics with me so I have no idea how they vote. When people like Springsteen or Tommy Lee make public statements and go out of their way to make sure everyone knows how they feel about Trump, that's where I draw the line. Keep your mouth shut about it and we don't have an issue. Spew hatred about someone like that and we will have an issue, I won't buy your product.

edit on 17-10-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

If this was truly the case none of us would be on ATS discussing issues with people with different views.

And Fourth, why should I listen to a professional lier who makes a living pretending that they are someone that they are not?

The majority of them have absolutely no credentials that would convince me that what they say or think should be taken seriously.

And 5th. If they find out you aren't a leftist you won't be a star for long. You will be unemployed. That's how the left get away with their illogical agenda. So even if these super (mostly stupid) stars actually support Trump. They lie about it.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The Finns got it right about Kamala Harris.

www.lingq.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

No, I just don’t support a pedo crime family. Pretty straight forward. I’m actually Liberal on most issues.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Taylor “sell out” Swift

www.vulture.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join