It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should I have taken the 2500 to $25,000 bribe?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Upload to Youtube and then post here, completely possible.

Proof might be nice Doctor Smith nevermind interesting, that's all I'm suggesting.

Short of that a transcription of the conversation might be helpful and give the gist of the situation.
edit on 17-10-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I am seeing more people getting delusional with respect to politics on both sides of the fence. This isn't normal, there has to be some chemistry that has been introduced into our food or medicines that is causing this to happen. Something that is blocking people's ability to reason properly.

Studying food additives and medicine, and also new foods promoted as super foods I can see some possible causes, but I am not talking of a little amount of people, I am talking about quite a few people. There has always been some people who are irrational, but never in my life have I seen so many. A lot of people are on meds that could possibly cause a loss of rationality, and there have been lots of recent additions by the FDA that approved chemistries to apply to food in our system which have not been actually tested by the FDA. I suppose some supplements to boost cognition can overload a person's mind and cause an opposite effect by spacing them out too much too.

Alchemy has gone wild, foods that have the effect of doping people down are promoted as super foods and in combination with meds that do about the same thing, it can cause delusion. Even foods that increase histamine levels are promoted as great for us because they contain a separate chemistry that has some health benefits, they focus on one property and ignore the other. High histamine in the diet without some food chemistry to balance it is bad....but society calls the companion chemistry that can negate the bad chemistry as fattening and evil. Fad nutrition has taken over our country too.

I know a lot about this stuff but still cannot advise people what to avoid or to take because everyone has to find their own solutions. I can let people know about the properties of foods and medicines but will not recommend anything, people go nuts, they discover something makes them feel good then take too much of related chemistry and throw off the balance. Same goes with meds, doctors prescribe meds to correct an imbalance then people go look up what the medicine does and alter their diet to include that chemistry and still take the same dose of medicine...so they are getting too much of that chemistry thanks to the internet. At first they feel great because the imbalance is gone then they get anxious or overzealous and things get out of hand. Always talk to your doctor if you are altering your diet to make up for a condition you are experiencing, the doctor can keep an eye on you and maybe reduce your meds a bit. Herbs and some spices are medicine....medicine that pharmaceuticals are designed off of a lot.

People who do get delusional often cannot tell they are going overboard, that is why they call it delusion. A little spice in your life is good, but too much is usually not good. The fear of covid is being exploited and causing people to not think correctly too. Part of this can be blamed on politics, the Democrats are fear mongering way more than the Republicans are.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Proof might be nice Doctor Smith nevermind interesting, that's all I'm suggesting.

Short of that a transcription of the conversation might be helpful and give the gist of the situation.

I wasn't recording the calls. I don't see any options on my phone for sharing a past phone call on YouTube. Plus the legalities of doing something like that.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I turned the same guy down, wanted me to play Ivanka and sit on your lap like the naughty, naughty little girl that I am.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I don't take any medicine other than half a dose for blood pressure. I'm in perfect health. Ultra sexually attractive. Sounds like you're the one that's dellusional to me.

You take Prosac or something. Better get some help.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: andy06shake

I wasn't recording the calls. I don't see any options on my phone for sharing a past phone call on YouTube. Plus the legalities of doing something like that.

You said you got left messages, those are recordings. Use another device to record the message as you play it on loudspeaker.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Guy is pestering you and inundating you with numerous phone calls and you never thought to record any of them?

Have to say, it's the first thing i would have done, the second thing being to block the number.

What legalities???

They phone you, then you are perfectly free to record away, and do as you see fit with the information which is essentially now yours.

If they phone again record it using the Google Voice app recorder or the like.

Here is how. 1. Open the app. 2. Tap Menu on the top-left of the app. 3. Choose “Recorded” Look for the recorded call you want to listen to and tap it. 4.Tap the play icon on the bottom-left corner to listen.

That's on an Android any road, not sure about Apple OS.

edit on 17-10-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I believe this is happening to you.
Obviously, you shouldn't trust them.
Tell them to F off...you're being scammed.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I believe this is happening to you.
Obviously, you shouldn't trust them.
Tell them to F off...you're being scammed.

That's the action I'm taking.

I'm pretty sure I can get that money though. Probably wouldn't be worth it so I'm not going to do it. I just don't want to miss out on that money. This is someone I've known for a long time so I don't think they are scamming me.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
You should bring forth the bestest cheeto man cometh meme ever and pocket that wad of cash... get the money first, then go online after the meme takes hold and make a counter statement and collect more money. when you collect enough cheeto man money you should take your family or girlfriend or whoever is closest to you out and do something nice.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor SmithI'm a larger than life size man. I can't be bought or sold. They lose.

I don't know man, this last sentence makes me think you may actually be Trump

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

I don't take any medicine other than half a dose for blood pressure. I'm in perfect health. Ultra sexually attractive. Sounds like you're the one that's dellusional to me.

You take Prosac or something. Better get some help.

I did not say you are delusional, I said some people in society are delusional and it can be caused by their medicines. I also did not say that everyone will have the same effects, some people can properly metabolize meds and they do not effect their comprehension, but that number is about half of the people on them. Doctors could more easily detect this if they actually had more time to talk to the person, but they now are in the room for about ten minutes, all of that time is spent asking specific questions that their I-pad says are relevant. Doctors used to spend twenty minutes with the patient and had a chance to see how people were acting, but nowadays they are too busy, and for the ten minutes they spent with you they have fifteen minutes of paperwork at the end of the day now.

Our medical industry has gone downhill around here, I am sure there are still some doctors who do spend time with their patients and chat, but not any that anyone around here seems to go to anymore. Extra symptoms seem to come out in an extra five minutes of just talking to the doctor, that is not happening much anymore.

I do not take any meds, except an occasional antibiotic if I get injured. I treat epilepsy with food chemistry, because I had such severe side effects to five classes of meds and I was really delusional at that time, I had no short term memory at all.

I actually discuss things with doctors and people who are into nutrition and who are into holistic medicine quite often. Spent almost two hours total talking to a doctor on the phone about a month ago discussing everything under the sun. We were discussing many medicines and possible ways of how to deter some of the side effects. He is retired now, but still keeps a small practice going. I met him through some people I know, he is their neighbor.

The fact that you mentioned that your "Ultra-sexually attractive" in your post sure doesn't show me that you are not delusional. Attractiveness fades with the year, don't be hooked on beauty. Even when I was slim and trim and in good health, I never would have told anyone I was better looking than other people. But I definitely knew people with that attitude, and I would mention to them that they should not be that way...they were my friends and were being bias based on looks and I did not think that was right. Some I convinced to change and their quality of life increased a lot.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Tell them you're holding-out for 5 million, and not to call-back until they can give half in advance.

If they call back to say ok : tell them it was too long, and your price is now 20 million.

Then retire on a tropical beach.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I suspect Trump would have.

Seriously? Trump uses more than 25K in a day for toilet paper! He would laugh out loud for an offer like that.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

When someone calls ten times per day trying to get me to do something I don't want to do. I told him to F off 20 times. What do you call it??????

Someone getting a kick out of you getting riled up?

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Seriously? Trump uses more than 25K in a day for toilet paper! He would laugh out loud for an offer like that.

Seriously, Trump, according to his taxation records, is broke and has been for 15 years.

Or, he's been very naughty, making money while telling the IRS he hadn't.

edit on 17/10/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Anyone else getting Jacob Wohl vibes here?

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Seriously, Trump, according to his taxation records, is broke and has been for 15 years.

Or, he's been very naughty, making money while telling the IRS he hadn't.

That's funny. You obviously have no clue how tax laws work in the USA. The way you say it, he should be guilty of some crime. Obviously to American laws he isn't.

I would bet things are actually similar there. "Liabilities and assets". You may want to read up and educate yourself on those two fundamentals. They play a Yuge role in taxes up here in Yankee's-ville.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

If what Legal Eagle says is correct, then Trump did a whole lot wrong.

Trump claimed a family property was an investment property to increase his tax deductions. For something to be considered an investment property is has to have some kind of commercial use but records show the property is used solely as a Trump family retreat therefore negating it's classification as an investment property.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

If what Legal Eagle says is correct, then Trump did a whole lot wrong.

Trump claimed a family property was an investment property to increase his tax deductions. For something to be considered an investment property is has to have some kind of commercial use but records show the property is used solely as a Trump family retreat therefore negating it's classification as an investment property.

Then if he did something illegal the local prosecutors would have an open and shut case right? Lots of Trump hating prosecutors out there.... But...... You are wrong.
Why am I not surprised?

<< 1    3 >>

join