It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Vice President - JOE BIDEN Granted Favors-Deals for Biden Family Enrichment - Perhaps Criminally.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Friday, October 16, 2020

Amongst the trove of damaging information being discovered on one or more Laptops belonging to the Biden family, is evidence that Joe and Hunter Biden worked together to cut deals, and grant favors, to government officials and private individuals in Communist China, Russia, Ukraine, and several other nations.

In exchange, these individuals and entities would pay millions of dollars to the sitting Vice-President, by laundering the funds through Biden family members. Here is one example:

One of the people on an explosive email thread involving Hunter Biden, has corroborated the veracity of the messages, which appear to outline a payout for former Vice President Joe Biden as part of a deal with a Chinese energy firm.

One email, dated May 13, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, includes a discussion of “remuneration packages” for six people in a business deal with a Chinese energy firm.

The email appeared to identify Hunter Biden as “Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC,” in an apparent reference to now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co..

The email includes a note that, “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.”

A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?”, with no further details.

Fox News spoke to one of the people who was copied on the email, who confirmed its authenticity.

Sources told Fox News that "the big guy" is a reference to former Vice President Joe Biden.

The New York Post initially published the emails and other controversial messages that Fox News has also obtained.
Source article: www.foxnews.com...

Verified by White House Press Secretary, Kayleigh McEnany: twitter.com...

Anyone is welcome to add important news on Biden family corruption as you see fit. I will endeavor to do the same. There's so much, I didn't want to overcrowd this particular post with multiple Biden scandals.

I'll use this thread for exposing the pay-for-play crimes and possible crimes, as they are uncovered by investigators.

-CareWeMust
edit on 10/16/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Are you talking about the macbook with the fake emails from Guiliani?

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

If you know something, cough it up!

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
"C'mon, man!"

"It's been debunked! The media said it was fake news!"

"I knew nothing of my son's involvement in Burisma, and never met them!"

"Well, we may have met in passing... but it has all been debunked!"

"Twitter censored it, so it has been officially debunked!"

Did I miss anything?

Tucker Carlson said it tonight... the media, as we know it, will fundamentally change after this election... one way, or another.

The MSM can no longer be viewed as journalists... they are activist hacks... bought and paid for by the DNC, and heavily funded by Communist China.

ETA: Joe's latest response... "I have no response. It's another smear campaign..."

Where is Hunter?

edit on 16-10-2020 by madmac5150 because: """""""""""""""

edit on 16-10-2020 by madmac5150 because: ETA

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
eddiekrassenstein.medium.com...

take a look.

People are saying that the emails are faked because someone photoshoped that vp in there.

The text looks fine but the vp up top looks shopped.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I believe the laptop is real, I don't believe it was left at a repair shop. It was probably stolen by an operative or stolen by a druggie hooker and sold for a large sum.

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Is that your actual lead argument on the subject?

That the information HAS to be fake because it makes Biden look bad?

And your rock-solid evidence on that is a blogger post from...

Brian & Eddie Krassenstein... 512 Followers

I have 61,518 followers on my home made wine blog.

Which I post on about 4 times a year.

just...

/facepalm

edit on 16-10-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

People are saying that the emails are faked because someone photoshoped that vp in there.
a reply to: grey580

When you say people ...you mean who exactly ?

Do you mean ..The MSM ?

So let me get this straight the MSM was right about Trump being involved with the Russians in winning the election , but All of these Hunter Biden Emails confirming what everyone already assumed to be true are Fake ?

I really don't understand how your mind works , do you just make a little alter to CNN and worship it ?

Mate just think objectively look at the evidence look at the circumstances , those Emails are real and of course the Liberal MSM will say there fake and you just believe them .

Makes me wanna throw up.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150
The usual "Unnamed Sources" are being used by the media to downplay the e-mails legitimacy.

The FBI is probing to determine if they are RUSSIAN disinformation, say these unnamed sources.

Source: www.usatoday.com...

But the FBI has had Hunter Biden's laptop since December 2019.

Right...

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

eddiekrassenstein.medium.com...

take a look.

The text looks fine but the vp up top looks shopped.

your basing your findings on a Blogger with 512 followers. ?

you know .... I need to take a walk and clear my head .

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Re: eddiekrassenstein.medium.com...

Brian and Eddie have only 512 followers.

Every article they publish is Anti-Trump and/or Pro-Biden.

See their home page: eddiekrassenstein.medium.com...

I think these are the "brothers" who are the first to also bash President Trump in the replies to his Tweets?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

When you say people ...you mean who exactly ?

Do you mean ..The MSM ?

So let me get this straight the MSM was right about Trump being involved with the Russians in winning the election , but All of these Hunter Biden Emails confirming what everyone already assumed to be true are Fake ?

I really don't understand how your mind works , do you just make a little alter to CNN and worship it ?

Mate just think objectively look at the evidence look at the circumstances , those Emails are real and of course the Liberal MSM will say there fake and you just believe them .

Makes me wanna throw up.

The sad thing?

When push comes to shove, Joe's dementia will worsen... he won't be able to testify. He will be shuffled off to a nursing home, to die in obscurity. Obama will throw Joe under the bus... so will Hillary. They all will...

Trump was right. The Democrats are guilty of elder abuse...

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
I believe the laptop is real, I don't believe it was left at a repair shop. It was probably stolen by an operative or stolen by a druggie hooker and sold for a large sum.

Maybe removed from Hunter's front seat while Hunter was passed out in the car?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Friday, October 16, 2020

Amongst the trove of damaging information being discovered on one or more Laptops belonging to the Biden family, is evidence that Joe and Hunter Biden worked together to cut deals, and grant favors, to government officials and private individuals in Communist China, Russia, Ukraine, and several other nations.

In exchange, these individuals and entities would pay millions of dollars to the sitting Vice-President, by laundering the funds through Biden family members. Here is one example:

One of the people on an explosive email thread involving Hunter Biden, has corroborated the veracity of the messages, which appear to outline a payout for former Vice President Joe Biden as part of a deal with a Chinese energy firm.

One email, dated May 13, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, includes a discussion of “remuneration packages” for six people in a business deal with a Chinese energy firm.

The email appeared to identify Hunter Biden as “Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC,” in an apparent reference to now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co..

The email includes a note that, “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.”

A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?”, with no further details.

Fox News spoke to one of the people who was copied on the email, who confirmed its authenticity.

Sources told Fox News that "the big guy" is a reference to former Vice President Joe Biden.

The New York Post initially published the emails and other controversial messages that Fox News has also obtained.

Anyone is welcome to add important news on Biden family corruption as you see fit. I will endeavor to do the same. There's so much, I didn't want to overcrowd this particular post with multiple Biden scandals.

I'll use this thread for exposing the pay-for-play crimes and possible crimes, as they are uncovered by investigators.

-CareWeMust

You say it like that's some kind of news to you. Most of us knew it all along. This is just providing incontrovertible evidence of what was obvious to most of the world.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
Those with knee-jerk pro-Biden reactions are overlooking that FoxNews has independently verified the veracity of the e-mails, by contacting some of the e-mail recipients. (It's in the FoxNews article linked to in the O.P..)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Friday, October 16, 2020

-CareWeMust

You say it like that's some kind of news to you. Most of us knew it all along. This is just providing incontrovertible evidence of what was obvious to most of the world.

There are lots of people who don't read every post in the longer ATS threads, visit FoxNews.com, or watch FoxNews on cable/satellite.

We should never think, "I have seen this, so everyone must know it by now". Especially an article that was published just 2 hours ago.

edit on 10/16/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Those with knee-jerk pro-Biden reactions are overlooking that FoxNews has independently verified the veracity of the e-mails, by contacting some of the e-mail recipients. (It's in the FoxNews article linked to in the O.P..)

Yea...

They can't get past a headline, much less read the whole article.

Let's face it... the average Democratic voter has a hard time understanding a 30 second infomercial.

But they still vote a few times or many times, so here we are in 2020.

The lemmings voting for everyone jumping off the cliff with them.

~sigh~

edit on 16-10-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Can you take this just a little bit more like one or two more steps? We know Hunter was getting paid off, do you disagree?

Does Biden team say the emails are false? They did say he did meet "unofficially" now...

Biden has had "unofficial" meetings with people who he said he knows nothing about who were in deep with Hunter...

A lot of money is being passed around...why?

Then we have Soros who wanted to invest a billion or more into energy in Ukraine, but he was in competition that was taken out by the Obama/Biden administration, so he is cleared to go full throttle after that. Why?

Where did Biden make his millions? Books, 200k per speech like the Clintons? He been in Goverment his whole life...lol

How much is Hunter worth now? How much of what he has goes to the Big guy?

This story been going on for a long time, so its not like it just jumped out of nowhere... It seems many knew something is up, hell they impeached the President over it for even suggesting an investigation should happen.

edit on 16-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

It seems many knew something is up, hell they impeached the President over it for even suggesting an investigation should happen.
a reply to: Xtrozero

Seems people have forgotten that.

The Left lost there # on another level when Trump opened that can of worms , They said " F**ck this we have to Impeach this guy before he hangs us all" .

These Journalist at CNN and MSNBC go to school for years dreaming of being Front Line Journalist , then they show up to work and realize they have to either Sale out or Go home.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I am somewhat like that when it comes to reading Opening Posts and the linked-to articles. After all, there are only so many hours in a day. That's why I try to only put the important stuff in an O.P., and highlight the most important sentences. Empathy and understanding.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join