It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mega GIANT skeleton.. is this a joke? photo.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The first thing that jumped out at me was that the guy was excavating a skeleton with a shovel (think trowels and toothbrushes). On closer inspection, where is the shovel? The guy is just holding a handle? Then, there is a piece of antler under the skeleton's right arm. There must have been some gigantic deer/elk around, too.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   
yes I noticed in the original pic that dude down the bottom with his arms stretched out has a photoshopped line down the left side of his body.....

Great pic though.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Ummm.. dont be picking on my writing now please
lol.. doesnt matter why i wrote it that way?

I wasnt yelling... THIS IS YELLING!!!!!!?

lol.
(smile?)

I posted giant skulls already, this wasnt just mega giant it was like.. mega GIANT...

Anyway cool pic none the less.. shame they didnt go 100% and fix the litle errors.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
There is a theory about giant people that lived in the early days of human time the story is olso told in the greek myths.The theory goes (shortly)that in some time the moon got very close to the earth and the earths gravitation was not so strong any more which obviously allowed the humans to grow very large there are a lot of discussions about this in the science circles.A lot of finds and discoverys are not shown in the evening news I dont know why this is so maybe NWO or the church still having a lot of influence.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Its photoshoped, its actually really a contest of the best photoshopee
i beleive here it the link to the website.

www.worth1000.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Those are pretty cool pics. The McDonalds, and Linux symbolism were funny.

It can see that better and better graphical programs can introduce some fake evidence that will make it harder to distinguish if it is fake or not. Unfortunately, this means sifting through fake photoshop images in our quest for the truth.

Nonetheless, Photoshop is a great graphical program.

Troy

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morbid_One
Its photoshoped, its actually really a contest of the best photoshopee
i beleive here it the link to the website.

www.worth1000.com...

Cheers thats a wicked link, mad photos

top topics

<< 1   >>

join