It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats interrupted Judge Barrett 78 TIMES

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
During the Senate hearings it looks like Democrats maintained their hypocrisies all flags a-flying !!

Questions from Democrats yielded 78 interruptions !!

They all did lots of fast talking too in attempts to throw Judge Barrett off track.

It all failed as she ripped through 99.9% of their crap.

She did it all without ever taking a note or looking at any material (in fact she never brought any material with her) !!

What ?

Democrats soon became corned beef hash

Democratic senators interrupted Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett 78 times during her confirmation hearings, according to the Republican National Committee.

President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nominee was interrupted 78 times throughout the hearings, RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel announced Friday morning.

McDaniel claimed that these interruptions were met with “zero cries of sexism or ‘mansplaining,’ from the media,” a comment that harkens to media criticisms that Vice President Mike Pence “mansplained” to Democratic California Sen. Kamala Harris during the vice presidential debate.

Here’s How Many Times Democrats Interrupted Amy Coney Barrett During Her Confirmation Hearings

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Mansplaining?
Demsplaining?

Nah,,, sour grapes...

Let’s vote

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Clearly demsplaining.

Only Democrats can interrupt a woman.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I think Democrat's ears are plugged, or malfunction, when a conservative speaks.

The same thing happened in the NBC Town Hall with President Trump last night. Nasty moderator.
edit on 10/16/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I think Democrat's ears are plugged, or malfunction, when a conservative speaks.

The same thing happened in the NBC Town Hall with President Trump last night. Nasty moderator.

It isn't the ears.

It is the brain that the ears are attached to.

It is hard for a Democrat to comprehend the difference between what they know is true and what is actually true.

So the brain shuts down and the mouth takes over.

To the OP... this woman is a rock star.

I would have a blast debating her on some topics and am very sure I would get my butt handed to me.

She should be on the Supreme Court.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Maybe someday they will be as good as Trump who interrupted during the first presidential debate 128 times in a considerably shorter time span. So, how are we standing on interrupting... it's a good thing? It's a bad thing? The way you all sway back and forth ya never know. Guess it just depends on who's doing it. Nothing laughably partisan or hypocritical to see here. Or at least try not to be so blatant about it.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

You are comparing a debate to a hearing?
The whole point of a hearing is to hear..

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Who cares about the interuptions, I am more impressed that she answered and hit back without ever having to resort to notes.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Difference being of course, Biden and Wallace were telling big fat lies and had to be "corrected" that many times.

Barrett told zer0 lies and most of her Democrat "Questioners" lied like there's no tomorrow 😆

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Maybe people should start carrying air horns to these things. Whenever someone interrupts, blast the air horn and say, "Excuse me, I was speaking."

Might have to carry a few spares.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

So there wasn't supposed to be a debate? The whole point of a debate is to actually debate, like an adult, that actually had rules. Ya know, for the highest position in the USA. Kind of important.

If you were concerned about 'hearing the hearing' then you are likely concerned about how much time Repubs spent monologuing as opposed to even speaking to or about Judge Barrett.

But all that aside... interrupting still only good for the right?
Way to sidestep the obvious hypocrisy in yet another thread of wizardry.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Difference being of course, Biden and Wallace were telling big fat lies and had to be "corrected" that many times.

Barrett told zer0 lies and most of her Democrat "Questioners" lied like there's no tomorrow 😆

Ahhhh. So basically all you've said here is 'I've got nothing except - cause my side is right'. Not like I expected any more of a failed response. Good luck with your laughably hypocritical thread.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

What hypocrisy?
Presidential debates are and have always been full of interruptions in my lifetime.
Nothing new here.

So yeah.. I’m good.

And no.. a hearing is for one person to answer a question and the dems are making their mascot look exactly as it should,

Can’t wait for our new justice to be voted in and four more years of trump.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: Bluntone22

So there wasn't supposed to be a debate?

No.

This is a Senate hearing.

There is no debate... just questions being asked by Senators and then questions answered by whomever is being confirmed.

Unfortunately, it seems the Democrats can't have the American public hear Amy's answers to their questions (because it makes them look a lot stupider then normal, which is a feat in itself.)

So no Sparky, a Senate confirmation hearing is not a debate.

Do you need smaller words or do you understand now?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Believe whatever you want.

It's (still) a free country roflol 😆

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
You've basically derailed the thread to cry about Trump. This is why people can't take you seriously, even in a civilized discussion. You talk about the right being animals, then play the same games that you cried about being used against you.

That's the mindset of a middle schooler, are you an adult or a child? Answer the question, don't go on a tangent about Abraham Lincoln.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
My theory on the debate is Trump thought if he could get Bident in a tissy by his interuptions He would Gaffe or seizure up or something being confused by all the thinking. Or if Bidens ear piece folks screwed up and fed him the wrong talking point.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You Got Mail

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Wouldn't that be the same for the people who were against it then and indifferent now?

Asking for my dem friends and the MSM

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join