It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher in France reportedly 'decapitated' after showing images of Prophet Muhammad

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

“Shot dead at 600 meters” and “decapitated” aren’t really the same thing at all.
Misleading.

The teacher was reportedly decapitated and the attacker was shot dead 600 metres from the scene , I don't see what you think is misleading.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Purge the country of them. That "peaceful" religion has killed more than the police in the US.

Time to get rid of it completely.

You have to love the irony of the folks that call every violent action the act of being peaceful...

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: KansasGirl

“Shot dead at 600 meters” and “decapitated” aren’t really the same thing at all.
Misleading.

The teacher was reportedly decapitated and the attacker was shot dead 600 metres from the scene , I don't see what you think is misleading.

Well, where’s Aug to come in and gently chide me for not reading thoroughly when I need him? I scanned through- poorly, obviously, and thought the shot from 600 meters was the teacher. Sorry to clog up the thread 🙄😕

edit on 17-10-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Purge the country of them. That "peaceful" religion has killed more than the police in the US.

Time to get rid of it completely.

You have to love the irony of the folks that call every violent action the act of being peaceful...

While i do not agree with religion being used as a reason for murder, nothing short of despicable, the culprit clearly has mental issues as does anyone to murder in the name of a sky fairy, do you think the US police have the same mental issues?

can you also show similar numbers of murder as on average the US police murder just under 1000 a year so since 2015 until now the number of murders from US police shooting a criminal will be between 5000-6000. There is ZERO justification to be murdered beacuse of sky fairys or trigger happy judge dredds.

2015 - 995
2016 - 963
2017 - 987
2018 - 998

US police shoot almost 1,000 people dead every year, figures show

I do agree with getting rid of religion though as every religion has blood on its hands
edit on 17-10-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

edit on 17-10-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Here is my question... killer was killed carrying a knife, if that is what was used to cut the dudes head off WTF were the people in the area doing?

Why did nobody go help?

How in the F do you let someone get beheaded with a knife, not an axe, not a meat cleaver but a knife... and not try to help because there is no way that happened quickly.

If I saw you being beheaded. You bet your decapitated ass I'm running the other way.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Discrimination is generally a bad thing. That said, discriminating against bad ideas that breed violence is an obvious survival tactic.

While i'd never hold someones faith against them, i absolutely am leery of a faith who has so many of its followers behave in such violent ways.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

edit on 17-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
The nettle infiltrated Europe because our nations colonised the Islamic world and when we pulled out of those regions we bought our allies back here rather than letting them get killed by the new independent nations and their lust for bloody revenge against those they saw as workers for the West.

That is the irony and is especially true when it comes to the French Islamic population. The grandparents of the current terrorists were the French workers in the colonies and military out there, postmen, civil service, who would have been massacred if left I north Africa. France took them back to the homeland along with the Black Feet colonists. Those who stayed in North Africa were often massacred.

Something somewhere went very wrong for France where their allies only a generation ago now turns into its enemy

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: gortex
The teacher is reported to have shown his pupils cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad in his history class , for this he paid with his life ... pathetic that a religion is so fragile a mere depiction of a Prophet can incite murder.

A man has been "assassinated" in an Islamist terror attack in a Paris suburb "because he was a teacher", France's president has said.

The history teacher, who is said to have discussed images of the Prophet Muhammad with his pupils, was beheaded, it has been reported.

The suspected attacker was shot dead about 600 metres from the scene, according to the AP news agency.

It happened on a street in Conflans Sainte-Honorine, northwest of the French capital, at about 5pm local time

Witnesses heard the attacker shout Allahu Akbar, or God is greater, Reuters said.

The teacher had reportedly shown images of the Prophet Muhammad in class during a discussion about freedom of expression about 10 days ago.
news.sky.com...

The nettle that exists within Europe needs to be rooted out , these acts cannot be allowed in a civilised society.

That nettle has infiltrated Europe cause you left your doors and windows open while the winds blew in from the middle east years ago. Now it's taken root and instead of being assimilated and cultivated it's growing wild and threatens your culture your beliefs and eventually your existence

Respectfully what bull# and victim shaming, Muslims have been immigrating for a number of reasons for decades. One because their leaders and culture is barbaric and backward along with being misogynistic and overtly racist and bigoted to any but those of the Muslim faith. LOL, we got loads of Irish Catholics from the potato famine and living under the thumb of the monarchy but you didn't see them beheading people when we made fun of the Pope. The same goes for the Italians, the Germans, and loads of other nationalities. By your screwed up rational, the Vietnamese here in America should be running rampant.

You can deflect all you want and blame the places that they migrate too at the end of the day most of that ilk would slice your head off too and not give it a second thought.

Not to mention if that's the sole overriding reason because the loons go bugchit and lop off somebody's head, why don't they migrate elsewhere instead of right into the proverbial lion's den.
edit on 17-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Nah man you should of been online in 2003 era when the Taliban and Al Qaida torture videos were circulating, they are vicious when they do it and it takes under 10 seconds, it's awful, and that's why I hate liberals so much. Everything sounds nice on the surface, "inclusion, diversity, progressive" and what it really is, manifestation of demons themselves. The left is controlled by the Evil One, no doubt in my mind, a vast majority are possessed souls, sad to say.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

See my reply to Irishhaf, Islam was a perversion of Christianity, it is a demonic religion that was created to mock God. The one who thinks he's the king of earth wrote that evil religion to pretend to be God.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Not all cultures are the same. There are a few Muslims that understand how Islam can fit in Western society. But not many. The fundamentalism that exists in Islam is a cultural problem that has been deeply ingrained for many generations. It is simply not compatible with Western civilization.

Islam isn't just a religion to them. It is all law and order from their personal lives to the government. It is as much political as it is religious. As much social as it is individualistic. It demands reality conform to the fatwas of their Imams and edicts of their mullahs.

They show up not understanding Western society and end up being hostile toward it all while the host nations refuse to do what is right and start deportations back to their home countries. Instead they plant the seeds of civil war and atrocity by allowing unchecked migration at invasion levels from hostile cultures into their indigenous societies.

They do so as they punish themselves for their supposed "racism" any time someone pipes up to address the very obvious elephant in the room. You can't replace one culture with another and expect a smooth transition.

Europe will be a bloody battleground in the next decade or two and I hope America is smart enough to stay out of it.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a bunch of international 'spiritual' leaders protocoled for this.

basically, they are trying to lower the avg iqs of first world nations.
then the money lenders, who on avg have the SECOND highest iq, will be able to rule their self described 'cattle' from on high, because they will have the IQ advantage.

once you realize thats the plan-
and you see how now thats why i need to speak spanish to ask where a storage bin is, in walmart.

but the reason you are not allowed to complain about illegals, or insourcing, or having to speak spanish to ask for storgage bins, is because of money lender scumbagatry.

and now it seems, in europe, it can get you beheaded.
edit on 17-10-2020 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

This. Exactly this.
Islam is a way of life a culture and a ideology not merely a religion. When your very existence is spent worshipping some skyfairy and following a dogma word for word in daily life, you cannot integrate into a society that doesn't do the same. Some cultures clash end of story.

Some say the Muslims emigrate to the West to escape persecution or orthodox teachings etc which may be true for some but certainly not for the vast majority. If that were indeed the case, then why do they bring all their beliefs and cultures with them and continue with their honour killings or LCBT hate or female genital mutilation? They are colonists not immigrants they are told to go to Western nations in the name of Islam and have done so for many many years

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

On the other side of the coin China is trying to root out the Muslim brainwashing with their re-education camps in Xinjiang. The Chinese government does not want terrorist militants like this fellow in France becoming one of their citizens. Since the Islamic deity demands exclusive devotion over the communist Chinese government it poses a threat to its national security.

I believe Russia is doing the same thing by prosecuting religious extremism within their border because its a threat to national security. This stupid muslim in France just gave more power to China and Russia with their quest on the extermination of radicalism in religion. Eventually non communist countries will see this as an answer and Islam will be banned worldwide. They will not be allowed to do any business with the entire world sometime in the future.

Xinjiang Re-Education Camps

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
In retaliation of the teacher's beheading the French government allowed a large projection of one of Charlie Hebdo's cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed onto two of their town hall buildings for four hours Wednesday night October 21.

www.dtnext.in...

Make sure you read the comment section on that website. One person said the following.

"This is very bad for our religion. Allah will punish you for this. Frenches be ready for Allah's Oppression! Ameen."

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   

France actually has one of the most repressive education regimes in the free world when it comes to people of faith.

The French don't just do separation of church and state, they often require that when you are in a state building (Such as a school) that you are personally separated from faith.

This means no religious dress, and no acknowledgement of your religion.

For a Muslim who bases much of their life and their self identity around their faith, this is extremely harsh and it's created a lot of bad feeling.

It's the equivalent of an American school telling a minority student that they must "act white" in class.

I absolutely disagree with murdering people and with extremism, but the French education system is practically an institutional hate crime for people of faith. So showing that cartoon was adding insult to injury, and it's absolutely no surprise that somebody did this.

Imagine in an American school if a teacher stood up and shouted the N word a couple of times as a demonstration of the First Amendment. In a school that had required black girls to straighten their hair, and black boys to wear belts.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

This. Exactly this.
Islam is a way of life a culture and a ideology not merely a religion. When your very existence is spent worshipping some skyfairy and following a dogma word for word in daily life

You probably don't realize this, but the same is true for people in the West. Even atheists.

So much of how western people think and act is cultural, and Islam is a culture as much as it is a faith.

A lot of western culture is simply a secularized version of either Protestantism or Catholicism. You take the same morals and values, and the same way of thinking, and you divorce it from its Biblical roots and forget why you do things the way that you do, or why you think the way that you think.

Wester concepts of forgiveness and revenge are both faith based. The structure of the family is faith based. Even things such as taxation and inheritance have a basis in faith. But people have forgotten it.

You occasionally hear people saying an eye for an eye, or love thy neighbor, without even realizing that these are actually faith based quotations.

I guess what I'm saying is that people in the west look at Islam and how deeply embedded Muslims are in their faith, without realizing that they are doing the exact same thing without realizing it.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Comments section @ your link have been taken down.

Viva la internet censorship!

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Terror attack in Nice going on right now/........, Too occupied to post new thread as at wok, can someone do this maybe?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join