It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIM'S new "Street Talk". Are you ready

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I think one of the reasons why the Washington Post is coming down finally what Joe Biden 's silence is about , which I'll explain shortly here after.
I also think all the other news medias will soon be following the example of Washington Post.
But which direction the favor biting or Trump is really up in the air but I really feel that if Trump wins also this actually may have to take place.
Notice I said have to.
if you really think about it many wealthy people have already decided to really escape America with their money.

If Biden wins the election this is a very real possibility and it's kind of like in the work right now overseas.

Biden will legally change the currency the American dollar to a new type of printing paper currency.

Your old currency may be worthless after a certain time period.

This is only m i M's Street talk at the present time.

Biden must never win the presidential election and sit in the Oval office.

A new type of world currency that will be available to all countries that fall into the new travel restrictions worldwide.

Remember ATS members I mentioned that the world now is an open prison.

First travels restrictions.
Checking a new currency for travelers.
for those countries going into this new currency system travelers will be able to go to those type of countries.
This will force all developing nations what we call developing nations into the new structural world pattern of an Open door prison with actually no freedoms of choice of what you can and cannot do.

Stay tuned for further developments in the future.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Pretty sure that would be on Congress...and then the courts. Change the dollar? No...just no.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Pretty sure that would be on Congress...and then the courts. Change the dollar? No...just no.

what I'm saying is the new overlook of the dollar not change the dollar as a currency but the new overlook of the dollar and all old dollars would become invalid after a certain amount of time and this is actually going going to happen here overseas.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Just to play along here, if you had most of your money in your savings in your credit union, wouldn't it just 'convert' to this 'new currency' ?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
HUH???? WTF you talking about? You mean if Biden wins he is gonna put his face on the dollar?? LOL

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Just to play along here, if you had most of your money in your savings in your credit union, wouldn't it just 'convert' to this 'new currency' ?

Well yes and no what is happening here is that people are withdrawing their money and keeping it at home.
They will eventually have to exchange their old money for the new currency.

And many people are worried about the amount that they'll be able to exchange into the new currency with the limit for change so it's a very difficult situation for people that are hoarding their money will they be able to bring in $10,000 at a time or $100,000 at a time it's new regulations are being implemented that's all I can say right now for this country that I live in.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

You are telling me that Japan is going to go to some kind of 'new yen' ?! evidence?
And no while I have a few undred in cash for emergencies I didnt pull most of my money out lol.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You are telling me that Japan is going to go to some kind of 'new yen' ?! evidence?
And no while I have a few undred in cash for emergencies I didnt pull most of my money out lol.

No they're just going to change the surface of what the printed paper money looks like probably more for security reasons and some other stuff counterfeiting and so forth and most importantly the international exchange from other countries providing counterfeit yen bills stuff like that.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It's not that crazy when you think about it.
The EURO came in as a new currency and wiped out people's savings overnight! They were totally scammed.
Currencies can and do change.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Well yes and no what is happening here is that people are withdrawing their money and keeping it at home.
They will eventually have to exchange their old money for the new currency.

And many people are worried about the amount that they'll be able to exchange into the new currency with the limit for change so it's a very difficult situation for people that are hoarding their money will they be able to bring in $10,000 at a time or $100,000 at a time it's new regulations are being implemented that's all I can say right now for this country that I live in.

I'm not worrying about changing ten thousand of money that I keep at home for new money..

We usually have no more than a couple of hundred bucks in the house at a time. If things go sour, our house is paid off so we don't need to have extra to pay the house payment anymore. Our luck the house insurance would come due when the banks shut down for a few months then a forest fire would come through the area and burn the house down just because the insurance lapsed..
edit on 16-10-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
That already happens like every ten years though. New security measures, shape and size changes of images and colors. I have not had a bank account since 2015. Probably won't bother for years to come. Managed to convince my old lady to follow suit two years ago.

For anyone who complains about the power of the money lenders, keeping the money in their deposits to loan out x 10 and then paying with every thing electronically is how the individual gives them their power. Take your power back. Pay everything cash, refuse to participate in the fractional reserve sham.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Yes that's a very likely truth.
but to understand what really happens you have to live in a country that is taking place at the very moment and this is what I wrote about.
panic have satin in with fear of people losing their money somehow losing their money when it changes over to the new currency.
so what they're doing they're withdrawing money due to the Future fear that that actually will happen by the way it's already said it will so when I'm saying basically is that you can be caught with all this useless money because there may be a limitation on how much you'll be able to exchange to the new currency.

if you notice I said the rich people the very wealthy people actually have already decided to probably exit not probably many of them have or they have dual citizenship to exit America and I didn't State this in the above because I wanted to save it for last but since you brought up the situation which is a very valid point.

When the government controls the new money supply everyone gets affected by it .

the rich have always been used by the politicians we know that they buy the votes they put the politicians in place but it cost them thousands of hundreds of thousands of dollars in many cases for them to maintain the freedom within their companies or the freedom with them to have their wealth called money and other assets.
So in the future everybody is going to be at a level playing Field and that will be like everyone will be zombies to the meaning of actual financial wealth.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cirrus12
It's not that crazy when you think about it.
The EURO came in as a new currency and wiped out people's savings overnight! They were totally scammed.
Currencies can and do change.

Keep in mind that m i m Street talk is not usually full of BS.
Many of what I've said is already on the surface of the planet of the earth already.
some of it is kind of far-fetched but take for example the the visual eye scans scanners that can tell the heat of your body temperature and whether or not you actually have the virus without taking a blood test.
It's done by a breathing taking in the medical particles of a person's breath.

they think that is being under the blanket you might say right now is whether or not Trump who really we don't know if he's going to get reelected it'd be nice if he does and Dallas with everyone here reading this post.
but will he go along with all the shenanigans because this guy has a lot of money too I mean he's got a lot of money and if he gets burnt you know this guy wants to know what's going on and this is one of the reasons why I posted this thread because it is actually in the making and a few countries and like you mentioned already happened in Europe so no it is not far Fletch this matter of fact it's it's already in the making and it's just being a little kid and being refined and refined and refined.

it's kind of like every child that's being born in America now is given a social security number I don't know if that's true or not but I think by the age of well I think everyone has to have a social security number if I'm not correct.

Anyway thanks for agreeing to what is mim Street talk of the day.
It really is coming our way.
Remember when food stamps were given out in books of paper how it became all electronical now it's right on target people this is mim Street talk that is probably within 3 to 6 years away.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I know crack is one hell of a drug and can be purchased with American dollars
edit on 17-10-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: (no reason given)

top topics

join