It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump files emergency request with Supreme Court to stop release of his tax returns

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Nobody cares, nobody.it won’t change votes, it won’t amount to anything. Even if there was some wonky stuff it’s not like he’s sitting there doing his own taxes which means the blame would fall on someone else. Jesus.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Trueman

I don't care about Trump's taxes.

Exactly, you're a loyal Trump follower... so why's he still desperately trying to hide it??

Hmm.

Once you see his taxes, will you support him?

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Variable2027

You are right it won't change any votes. As for me and my wife we both voted for trump yesterday. Even celebrated by getting a trump flag and a thin blue line flag.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

We should also demand photos of his underwear drawer.

People essentially demanded that level of disclosure from Obama for 8 years and he pony'd up. Surely Trump is the bigger man now, right?

I hear you man,

But in truth, it is something akin to desperation in the replies from some quarters here, they really don't want to hear about Trump's taxes, because they have come to the realisation that the truth is much worse than they thought, and that all the bluster in the world, comes to nowt, Trump has a proven criminal bent, however, he ain't Robin Hood.

Find their movie and watch first.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Oh goodie!

Hell.....I would be all for them releasing them directly to you with the caveat that you personally have to discern and explain every single page....every single one.

At least it would keep you busy and not posting silly junk threads for the rest of your life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join