It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's town hall scripted.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Two of the questioners at the ABC town hall featuring Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Thursday had ties to high-profile Democrats, including one questioner who previously worked as a speechwriter in the Obama administration.

I cannot pretend to be surprised. I only ask that if you are a Democrat, please examine your soul, and decide if you have a line that shouldn't be crossed, and where it is.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

you have different priorities that the Democratic voters. To them, Trump crossed that line when he was making fun of a disabled man.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

What's new? They have been pulling this kind of thing for years haven't they?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

What's new? They have been pulling this kind of thing for years haven't they?

word.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

Two of the questioners at the ABC town hall featuring Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Thursday had ties to high-profile Democrats, including one questioner who previously worked as a speechwriter in the Obama administration.

I cannot pretend to be surprised. I only ask that if you are a Democrat, please examine your soul, and decide if you have a line that shouldn't be crossed, and where it is.

They have sold their souls already.
And the Liberal lobotomy has taken their brains as well.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

you have different priorities that the Democratic voters. To them, Trump crossed that line when he was making fun of a disabled man.

I totally get that. I hated McCain, but I still would give him the respect of a POW and a Viet Nam Vet.
But that didn't make me hate Trump forever, I just didn't agree.

It's why I wish some of these members here who "are on the other team" would acknowledge some times there are sh!tty things happening. We do it. Did you see the thread about Biden being tied to slave owners? If not, check that out. I was happy to see that called out.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Maybe I would have more respect for Senator Richard Blumenthal if he went through the hell that John McCain went through.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Based on his performance and ratings, no question is answerable by Joe in a coherent believable way.

He does not even know the names of his 4 grandchildren.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I only ask that if you are a Democrat, please examine your soul.

hahah they do not have a soul
they are like borg drones

We are the Democrats. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

For elected officials i have 2 lines:

- Constitution and the legal framework of our nation
- economy

Im a simple man. I want the rules followed, and to not be destitute. Beyond that its all just theater.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I thought that was stand up chuck Biden

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

For elected officials i have 2 lines:

- Constitution and the legal framework of our nation
- economy

Im a simple man. I want the rules followed, and to not be destitute. Beyond that its all just theater.

Yea, I'd like to see equal justice across the board, but that seems like such a difficult goal......

top topics

join