It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 Crazy Things Joe Biden Said at the ABC Town Hall Oct 15th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

The number of assaults on police officers is about the same by population for the UK and USA. The method of attack is different however. An officer is much more likely to survive a knife attack then a gun. When you have a population that has been disarmed like the UK where you have people wielding crossbows and machetes in a gun fight. However trying to compare the two doesnt work they are vastly different. US hs a huge population and the number one killer of officers is trafic fatalities. In the uk they just dont have near the number of vehicles And osted speeds are considerably lower.

In the UK it estimated vehicles traveled 318.5 billion miles.

In the US tht number is 3.225 Trillion Miles. Huge problem comparing the two.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
good topic for a thread...

as i have a theory of the real reason that candidate Biden @ 77 yrs old has been viewed more than Trump during the recent spate of 'HomeTown Meet-UPs'

the populace is interested in seeing first-hand... the mental misfortunes that Biden makes in his rare Live Stage acts...
they wish to see what gaffs he will make and if he even collapses like Hillary did right before the 2016 vote...

Schaden Freuden (i think thats' the term)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Nobody has guns in the UK maybe , I don't live there so I don't know . It is also not my problem what happens in the UK, I wish them well but the good ole USA has some issues that need to be worked out .

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: xuenchen

not sure there is much wrong with

police should shoot criminals in legs

other countries allow a jury to decide guilt and a judge to decide sentence for criminals, LEOs/police/cops job is to aprehend, is it not? (no one believes the job is easy and they all deserve more pay, i think we all would agree) but judge, jury and exucutioner they should not be

America has 20% of the world’s coronavirus deaths.

worldwide 1.1million deats
America 218K

Live Updates: Coronavirus deaths surpass 200,000 in the US from Fox news

Give all first-time home buyers $15,000

in the UK the government also tries to help, makes sense as oppossed to more people having to use social housing

Government schemes for first-time home buyers and existing homeowners

Aiming for the leg is incredibly ignorant. Too much potential to miss and cause a stray bullet. Plus the entire point of bringing lethal force is that it is lethal.
edit on 18-10-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   
It’s glorified to battle the police in America.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join