It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Confess--I'm Afraid To Put Up My Trump Signs

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You have legitimate concerns...Most of the Trump signs on my street have disappeared...I don't know if the owners are taking them down or they're being stolen...

After all these years I have concluded there's something very evil lurking in the hearts of people who chose to become Democrat supporters...The Democrat Party didn't make them that way...In fact the Democrat Party has lost its way...It is no longer recognizable...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I speak not for anyone, except myself. I feel about Biden about the same as I do of Trump. I won't be voting for either side of that coin.

My post is not to persuade or to condemn. My post speaks to the belief that there are only two choices, when there is a third, no matter how much they try to convince us there isn't.

There is no third choice...Either Trump or Biden is going to win...And by not voting it apparently makes no difference to you whether our Country is over run by muzlims and illegal aliens or not...And many, many other issues we will have to face in the coming years...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

I don't agree with you, so we will just have agree to disagree.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
ALPHA MALE HERE...
I ADMIT IT...I'M AFRAID.

That's right...I have two BIG BEAUTIFUL Trump signs...and I've been hesitating putting them up in my front yard.
Most of my long-time neighbors are ALSO Trump supporters...and ALL had Trump signs up in their yards in 2016...but many won't put them up this year.

From get togethers...I know they are all still very much Trump supporters for this go around too.

Yesterday, I told one of my neighbors that I was afraid to put my signs up this year.
He said he was too.

Sheepishly, I told him that because my wife orders a lot of stuff from Amazon and we order the occasional pizza delivery...we were afraid the man-bunned delivery dudes and dudettes would trash our packages and spit (or worse) on our pizzas.

My neighbor said that was the exact reason they don't have their Trump signs up, as well.
He also told me he had a similar discussion with his Trump-supporting neighbor on the other side.

I WILL put them up SOON...but only after my wife gets all of her outstanding deliveries...and we've ordered our last pizza before election night.

There ARE some Trump supporters on my block braver than I...with their signs proudly displayed...but we won't accept any invites from them to go over for pizza for awhile.

BALOONS + TRUMP FLAG + STRONG WIND CURRENT BLOWING THE DIRECTION OF A MAJOR CITY = PROFIT

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
A guy on a busier street than I, down the block had a couple Trump signs fastened to his fence with frames, and a couple other signs stapled on along with an American flag, giant Trump flag and security camera through the fence gap and visible right above the display. First Trump sign disappeared, then re-appeared. Next was old glory disappeared, then giant Trump flag, then camera. Trump signs still up.

One to two Biden/Harris signs per block in the city, but no Trump signs really, even though I'm aware of many who are voting Trump. I'm near Kenosha too which may or may not have swayed many here with the protests, damage and Kyle factor. People don't want homes/vehicles vandalized.

Even if you were to erect a sign on the roof of the house, a suspicious fire might be likely. A few weeks ago BLM burned a couple of historical buildings here and suspicious fires etc. I won't put sign out as I'm surrounded by BLM supporters and directly across the street and very visible from a voting poll. My neighbors are cool, we're different but I'm not afraid they would do crazy, it's people outside the area, such as Chicago and Milwaukee who frequent the in-between towns that worry people.

I had a chuckle the other day while waiting in traffic there was a very dirty truck in front of me with "Trump 2020" written in the dirt with a finger. Trump supporters are underground and I see stickers/flyers smacked on city property like light/traffic poles, trash cans, benches, dog park, marina, etc. It's a corrupt Dem town in a corrupt Dem state with a lot of angry taxpayers and nobody's business property is hurt. NOBODY will talk politics here in public it seems.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
How crazy is it that one even has to ask.

And the answer is putting out a trump sign is dangerous...

That's insane

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I've been wearing my MAGA hat everyday for the last five years.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Grow a pair man, my mostly Spanish speaking neighborhood is full of them. Including several latinos for Trump. The more folks show their support the more others pitch in. I ordered a banner to slap across the front of my home which can be seen by anyone driving by. I have been rocking the bumper sticker on my car since 2016.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
There was a story on the radio today. Strangely, it hasn't been in any of the local press outlets, just the small suburb paper where it took place. It's been passed around via word of mouth and on social media and through conservative sources. The radio host verified it though.

A local GOP chairman down in one of the southern counties in the city had his lawn signs out. You know ... GOP so you're supposed to have all your signs out. But they kept disappearing. For eight nights this happened and on the ninth night he waited up to see what was happening and caught person in the act and confronted him. He got beat up, and then as the sign thief/vandal was leaving, he *turned his car and came back to hit the GOP guy with it*!

This took place in a red state where you might expect support for the president to be pretty high, but it shows you can't expect to have your politics respected and you might get attacked for them anywhere.

Additionally, there have been signs vandalized with swastikas up where I am at. Not in my specific neighborhood, but in my general area of town.

Generally speaking, if you're going to let your Trump fly, it's best if you do it like our neighbor two doors down who has the big Trump flag and he takes it in at night.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Or come out firing warning g shots against a trespassers committing property crimes??

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

New neighbors with a little baby(renters) put up a blm flag. We just put up our Trump signs. I just ordered my hat and pullover from official website and donated 25. To feel safe I might go get two glock 45s.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

With the price of ammo so high, one should not expect a warning shot.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join