It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Confess--I'm Afraid To Put Up My Trump Signs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Things are crazy this year. Maybe you could show your support in a way that doesn't identify your home and family, like this guy from my home state:

Flag Ninja

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I would like for voting to go back to being a private choice.

Since civility and common courtesy has become things of the past, engaging in public displays of party loyalty has become just another means for dissension.

I don't care who someone votes for. I am not going to embrace them or reject them because of their choice. So I really see no reason to take the risk of inviting conflict.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I did not put my Trump signs out either, my wife was afraid of something happening.
Even though I am loaded for bear with guns and ammo, I don’t need the hassle of dealing with the deranged cult.
I am worried about what’s going to happen when Trump wins though.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
A few weeks ago I posted that on a main road I take there were dozens of Trump signs and no Biden signs. Last week there were several dozen Biden signs and almost no Trumps signs. These were not replaced in the same yards, they were in different yards meaning either the owners removed their Trump signs or they were stolen. Given the current climate I would guess a little of both. I stopped putting signs in my front yard because I'm in a highly visible area and don't need anyone vandalizing my house or yard. People are nuts these days.

link   
Don't put up a trump sign. Put up a Biden sign with a red line across it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or put up a sign saying no POTUS should be a pedo, senile and dementia afflicted!!!!

BREXITEER Brit and Trumpotus supporter. Always back the maverick if you want to effect positive change!!!!!!!!!
edit on 16-10-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

link   
Maybe put the signs on your Dem neighbour’s yards!

When they find poo on their front door step they will be so disgusted enough to “walk away” and vote Trump 2020😀

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cameoii

Things are crazy this year. Maybe you could show your support in a way that doesn't identify your home and family, like this guy from my home state:

Flag Ninja

That’s really cool.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
Maybe put the signs on your Dem neighbour’s yards!

When they find poo on their front door step they will be so disgusted enough to “walk away” and vote Trump 2020😀

A friend and I have decided that if the dems lose and go on a hissy fit rampage of rioting and looting, we're going downtown to put Trump bumper stickers on all their cars. The destruction will be fun to watch.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If the change monster positively impacts the numbers (economy) then always get on board!!

Trumps the real deal and he is for the US unlike Bedo or is it pedo.

Only a very stupid, misguided, future negative fool would vote for anyone other than the TRUMPOTUS!
edit on 16-10-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 16-10-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

We have one Biden supporter house on our block (way down the street)...and only one Biden sign on our block (theirs)...This is out of about 30 homes.

Nobody has touched their sign...nobody is angry or rude towards them...but I noticed that immediately after theirs was put up Trump signs went up in the yards of the homes on either side.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

My dad put one up, and it didn’t even last 12 hours. It was gone in the morning.

So he went and bought another one at the Republican headquarters in town, a bigger one. He put it closer to their house (in their front yard, like the first one). He also rigged it up on some stilt-like setup, so the sign stands about 8 feet in the air. It’s been fine for a week now.

The people at the Republican HQ here in this conservative Oklahoma town told him that one in 5 of the Trump signs that leave their office get stolen or defaced.

P.s.
I so badly wanted him to put an invisible electric fence around it- the ones some people use to keep their dogs in their yards. I wanted to ring that sign with invisible electric shock fence and a camera pointed at it. He wouldn’t do it. 😕

edit on 16-10-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm not dumb, I would never put up a political sign in my yard except maybe a small sign for a local person I know that is running for a local position in the UP of Michigan. Even then, I am skeptical, we have enough dividing us let alone politics.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Saw a hispanic guy the other day get out of his lowered green rim car run up to a house grab the trump sign get back in the car and hauled arse out of the neighborhood.

looking back I'm Glad the homeowner was not at home nor did I have had a chance to confront the guy as nothing good would have likely come out of it .

Went to a lake house in North Georgia with friends and one of my friend is a trump supporter while his wife is suffering from TDS. He put up a huge trump flag at the boat dock and I guess early in the morning some biden idiots went buy in the boat and yelled some BS . Luckily none of us guys were there to hear it or see it and found out later from one of the wife.

edit on 331031America/ChicagoFri, 16 Oct 2020 12:33:13 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I'm Afraid To Put Up My Trump Signs

And, likewise, many are afraid or hesitate to answer honestly when polled making the polls not rigged, but wrong.

In Denmark we have years and years of statistical data that show systematical underperformance in polling by those who are shamed by the media.

Danish pollsters are now fairly adept at weighing that in, but I am almost convinced that US pollsters has yet to adapt to the US medias all-out war on anything Trump.

The election WILL be closer than most people think.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I had a neighbor put up a sign last week. It was red, white and blue but not easy to read when driving by. Out of curiosity I walked back later and it says:

Presidents are Temporary
BLACK SABBATH IS FOREVER

LOL!

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
Hang up a trump scarecrow from a tree and put your Trump sign on the scarecrow.

That way you get to hang your sign to the joy of the opposition.

I absolutely love this idea!

I mean Halloween is scary enough so this will blend in!

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I may vote for a politician, It would take a saint for me to endorse in this manner. And even then, billboard advertising is a curse.
Also I'm not from the US. so it would be very odd indeed to put up Trump signs.
edit on 0000001012391012America/Chicago16 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
My wife wanted to put up a BLM sign on 4th of July. I'm so thankful that I was able to talk her out of it. The only things we put in the yard this month are pumpkins and scarecrows.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Yeah Chicago is funny like that.
Strong outward dem/lib presence publicly.
Yet in my neighborhood, just one Biden sign.
I walk my dog all around here.
LOTS of flags on porches.
But it is Edison Park.
Mine has been up since the snow lifted.
I don't have a Trump sign.
Just a Punisher skull in my window and The Flag.
I think that's signatory enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join