It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Rallies Friday Oct 16 2020 - 2pm and 6pm Eastern Time

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack
a reply to: TortoiseKweek

You to bet on lil pig races at the fair when I was a kid! So I am a betting man, Trump has way more followers.. Most I talk to that are voting Biden just cuz they don't like him and have no clue about his policies.. Rest are Trump fans big time, but that's around a giant construction zone.. Interesting what people have to say.

I work with a decent mix of folks and have heard support for both, as well as seen signs in my neighborhood for both. My dad is a Trump supporters but thinks Biden is going to win.

Personally I see a LOT more support for Trump in my life in general. Thousands in car parades multiple times in Atlanta, Trump decorated houses outside of voting areas....literally dozens of sign and banners outside and extremely long lines for voting early.

Typically, in GA, long early voting lines are republican oriented....same happened here in 2016.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Did you take screenshots with the votes and the time marker?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Information like this needs to start filtering into the media that Democrats watch and read.

Joe and Hunter Biden brought Chinese Communists to the White House, in exchange for cash and favors.

www.breitbart.com... es-secure-white-house-meetings/

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

These people (that support Biden) whoever they are are WILLFULLY blind. its disgusting. just for their own egos.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
LOL quick look at who the numbers waiting on youtube for both candidates rallies on Friday night.

For Trump 583 set a remeinder for the rally

for Biden 8 have set a reminder for the rally

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

" Tucker Drops MASSIVE Bombshell Directly Implicating Joe Biden In Ukraine Scandal, Democrats LOSE IT "

Sleepy Joe WILL BE EXPOSED Before Nov. 3RD . Question is , Will those Disillusioned Voters out there Finally See Him for what He really Is , A Criminal > ?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Did you take screenshots with the votes and the time marker?

Only the latter one....either way....doesn't matter to me.

Biden is toast.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ive watched Biden 4 different times and he says the exact same words over and over verbatim, and it's never about his plan or strategy. It's just bashing Trump.

Biden speaking now in Detroit

485 watching

Waiting for Trump on location in Macon Ga soon

47,343 waiting
edit on 16-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Even more effectively, demonstrate how a compromised blackmailable president threatens the future of our children...whom we love so much. That is a common Bond shared by Republicans Democrats and independents.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join