It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shapeshifting lizard girl causes shock in india

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

I thought that my country was not like this,

[edit on 16-3-2005 by warthog911]

[edit on 17-3-2005 by pantha]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Wow that's odd

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I think it's just a rumor. She kicked over a bible and turned into a lizard? I find that extremely hard to believe. There is no information coming out from the people crowding the hospital, if they saw the girl, they would be all over the web with that.

I think it was just a rumor that spread like wildfire. Who knows though.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I hope now that some one exposes the truth.If this happened is U.S it would have been immediately be covered up.In this country this phenomena would stay forever.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
I think it's just a rumor. She kicked over a bible and turned into a lizard? I find that extremely hard to believe. There is no information coming out from the people crowding the hospital, if they saw the girl, they would be all over the web with that.

I think it was just a rumor that spread like wildfire. Who knows though.

I doubt that she kicked the bible.Its not written which holy book but I guess it would be a hindu holy book and also the western media wont show this as it is controlled by the govt.

[edit on 16-3-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Why wasn't the mother only suffering from schizophrenia? These poor folks who have this mental illness are used to see things like people with rabbit heads and monsters on the sidewalks...

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
erm...did anyone actually read this story? It quite clearly states that it was a bad rumour that got out of hand? So what, now reptilians are afraid of holy books?
Next you'll be telling me they can only be killed with stakes through the heart & silver bullets...

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Please stop posting articles from Indiadaily.com. I realize you may be new and not understand everything, but again as in your other posts from this source, they are not credible.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please MODs, close these threads.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
i find that i have to agree with most on this. there is apsolutely no basis in the artical to say that it happened. in fact it states the exact opposit. the artical in question states that this is a rumer that got way out of hand. now if something like this did happen yes i am sure that everything would be done to hide it, includeing not publishing said artical at all. too bad it would have been something worth takeing a look at if it were true.

new topics

top topics

join