It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have The Curse Of The COVID

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

That was the first boat I wanted to set sail in, but that is not the case.

A number of years ago I was convinced that I was experiencing depression, after several meetings with a therapist, we both realized I was displaying moods and attitudes that were expected in response to the circumstances happening in my life at the time.

I am just adjusting poorly to the unplanned, unexpected, and uncertainty that COVID has dropped into my lap.

I am expecting one of two things to happen. I will adjust to my new normal, or I will change it.

I want to change it, and will, the first thing in the morning. If not then, then the day after, or the day after that.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

before someone told you there was corvid you would have said I have the flu.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Chris says he regrets not taken it more serous.
www.politico.com... 5910

I personally had two friends die from covid. I don't know anyone that has gotten it lived but now has complications from it.
I did talk with a women yesterday as part of my job. She told me that she battled covid for three weeks and now has permanent nerve damage.

I think we as a society are extremely lucky that we have our modern meds and medical equipment. Just imagine how bad this would be for people without it.

And yet we have a business and have never met anyone nor no anyone who has been sick more than a few with flu that could be named corvid.

Did you see the video by the creator of the test? he said you cannot trust the test to tell you you have Corvid, it was never meant for that and it can say yeah or naught and back again, all meaningless!

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I don't have COVID. I am just being affected by its curse.

edit on 16-10-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I don't have COVID. I am just being affected by its course.

Yeah got that I think I responded to the wrong post maybe.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Get some exercise! Walking does wonders! a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I live for Tuesdays and Thursdays when I get out get to go exercise and do aerobics and tae kwon do. That makes me feel alive. The rest of the time, I'm mostly stuck here or behind a mask.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

The weather is just about to turn the corner, and when it is cool enough, and dry enough, I do plan to put that on my list. Right after getting these 5 plus acres mowed and some work done around the house.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Actually...from Hepatitis in '95...and bacterial skin infection from biohazard fluids...and a few others..plus years in ER response...they had no clue what I was exposed to. Malaria was once a thought...

After tests in the beg as a high risk...showed antibodies...sickness traced back as to all now-known suspected symptoms and signs.

EMTs, Responders and P.D. jump right in... Into who knows what?

Getting used to the now 238-down to 182. weight. No virus. No need for further testing. If I was contagous? It ended on March 8th this yr....

But!! This is not the angle of the o.p....we've digressed a bit!

Thnx, stay well

top topics

<< 1   >>

join