It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why won't Hunter Just Say--Not My Laptop, Emails, Etc.?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

pathetic smear attempt

Emails outing Joe Biden for selling influence around the globe to countries that are not our friends for millions of dollars.
Let's spin it as fake.
Not working.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Why won't some enterprising reporter track him down and try to interview him?

Because he's an untouchable.

Remember those days, when reporters used to chase people down the street?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Wait? That guy said he couldn't see who dropped off the laptop.
So , how would this business owner get paid or know who the laptop belonged to if he has no paper work signed by the owner?

The stuff he is saying sounds fishy.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Two pics of a guy smoking a cigarette.

What is this supposed to prove??

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

So , how would this business owner get paid or know who the laptop belonged to if he has no paper work signed by the owner?

I have read that he has Hunter Biden's signature on the paperwork from when he dropped it off.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

He has paperwork.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Has that been verified as hunters signature?

Were there any cameras so we can rule out a forgery?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Pictures that only HB would possibly own, on his own laptop. Pictures that aren't public domain or belonging to anyone else.

It proves it's probably his laptop.

How many pictures of you are on your laptop that no one else has a copy of?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Pictures that only HB would possibly own, on his own laptop. Pictures that aren't public domain or belonging to anyone else.

This is where their narrative breaks down. They can't explain the information they are seeing, so they attack the delivery method.

It is the final stance with cognitive dissonance.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Has that been verified as hunters signature?

Were there any cameras so we can rule out a forgery?

So now you admit there's signed paperwork...but not Hunter's signature.
LOL.

ALL Hunter has to do is say he never signed it...or brought it in....or it's not his laptop.
Why won't he?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Yep, the stuff released now was meaningless stuff just to prove they have the information.

That's why they Bidens want the laptops back. They know there is much more incriminating information waiting to be released.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The absolute FASTEST way for Joe Biden to put this whole Hunter Biden Laptop imbroglio to bed is for him to say: "I spoke to Hunter...and he told me that it's NOT his laptop...and not his emails...and all those photos of him are fake."

Hell,...Hunter Biden is alive...WHY doesn't he just call a Press conference and help his old "Pop" out by telling everyone it's all fake?

EASY-PEASY!

Today, I read Hunter Biden's lawyer has asked for Hunter's laptop back.
WHY would he do that?...unless it's obviously Hunter's?

To this day, the Biden campaign hasn't denied the emails are legitimate.
WHY NOT?

Instead...we're hearing from Biden apologists that this is all more Russian shenanigans.

AGAIN...If this is NOT Hunter's...if they are NOT his emails...WHY won't Hunter just say, publicly, "IT'S ALL FAKE"?

C'mon, Man...help your old dad out, Hunter!

From a PR perspective it's actually better for him to simply say nothing. If he admits to it the Republicans will seize on it and use his words to attack his father. If he denies it the Republicans will try to find holes in his story and use it to attack his father.

If he stays silent all that they can do is to attack him for staying silent, and there will be an element of doubt over everything that the republicans say because swing voters won't know for certain if this is real or if it was a manufactured story.

Right now, Biden Jr's best bet is to keep his head down and to wait for Trump or one of his allies to say something stupid or easily disproved, and then to use that to attack Trumpthe Republicans.

There's a fair chance that either Trump or somebody close to him will start talking about alien space lizards, or deep state conspiracies, or pretty much anything that makes them sound like Alex Jones on speed. Which can then be used against them in order to turn this into a hit piece on Trump and his allies.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

He has paperwork.

twitter.com...

Wait, somebody in Hunter Biden's position handed his own laptop over to a repair shop in person, knowing that it had incriminating information on it?

That smells fishy on it's own. Doesn't he have his own tech support people, or at least an assistant to do chores like this for him?

I've known my fair share of business execs, and they'd never hand their laptops over to repair shops, they always get their own support guys to deal with it, even if it's their personal laptops. And these are people far lower down the chain than Hunter Biden.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

None. I store images in the cloud. On my laptop you'd find several gigs of art that would be attributed to me rather easily though.

Im an old man. I don't do the instagram thing. Even my phone has images of dogs and deer mostly. The only stuff you'll see from me are my legs in doggo pics.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Why acknowledge it? It’s already been proved to be a pathetic smear attempt and nothing else.

The best thing to do is not say anything and let you guys keep screaming about it while the rest of us sit back and laugh at how gullible you are.

Not true.

This has been thoroughly debunked by independent fact checkers.

You are peddling Russian disinformation.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

That the laptop is Hunters, as they are images of Hunter that are not already in the public domain. It proves little. But i'd bet the Biden camp is losing their minds over it, as it indicates there is something on that laptop from Hunter. The same Hunter that left a crackpipe in an old rental car.

link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I run a business.
I've also personally brought my laptop into the repair shop.
Plenty of people do.

link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Pictures that only HB would possibly own

What makes you think that?

none. All the pics of me on my hard drives are also in other places. With family and online on pic hosting sites.
I'm going to need a lot more before I believe this. It's not unbelievable but I need more before I judge someone guilty.

A few pics and some emails that may or may not be hunters isn't enough. I hear that rudy has more so we will see.

But after reading some of those emails I'm not seeing much that would be a big issue for joe here. Certainly nothing that will keep his supporters from voting for him.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Hunter Biden is a well known figure. There are probably thousands of pictures of him floating around that were taken at public or private events by journalists or guests.

I'd wager that there are probably a million or so pictures of Trump out there taken by other people that have never been released to the public because they were simply too boring to sell to a newspaper.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Isn't it interesting that you are working harder at denying the allegations than the Biden campaign?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join