It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why won't Hunter Just Say--Not My Laptop, Emails, Etc.?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The absolute FASTEST way for Joe Biden to put this whole Hunter Biden Laptop imbroglio to bed is for him to say: "I spoke to Hunter...and he told me that it's NOT his laptop...and not his emails...and all those photos of him are fake."

Hell,...Hunter Biden is alive...WHY doesn't he just call a Press conference and help his old "Pop" out by telling everyone it's all fake?

EASY-PEASY!

Today, I read Hunter Biden's lawyer has asked for Hunter's laptop back.
WHY would he do that?...unless it's obviously Hunter's?

To this day, the Biden campaign hasn't denied the emails are legitimate.
WHY NOT?

Instead...we're hearing from Biden apologists that this is all more Russian shenanigans.

AGAIN...If this is NOT Hunter's...if they are NOT his emails...WHY won't Hunter just say, publicly, "IT'S ALL FAKE"?

C'mon, Man...help your old dad out, Hunter!

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
You do know it’s joe Biden running and not his son right...

+4 more 
link   
Because, you know, the thing, man. Come on man.

+35 more 
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The $1,000,000 question is does Joe Biden know Joe Biden is running?

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

So why won't Hunter help his dad out by admitting it's all fake?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

On Hunter Biden, remember the real story

...The big story is: Did Hunter Biden introduce that Ukrainian businessman to his vice president dad? That would be important for two reasons. One, we already know that the corrupt Ukrainian energy company, Burisma, put the younger Biden on its board to win influence with the Obama administration, whose point man on Ukraine policy was Hunter Biden's father Joe, then Vice President of the United States. The Post story suggests that Burisma actually got something for the $50,000 (or more) it was paying Hunter Biden.......

Does anyone remember the Trump-Russia investigation? There were news stories that characterized a handshake and a chat between a figure in the Trump circle and a Russian, like ambassador Sergey Kislyak, as "contacts with Russians" worthy of investigation. Robert Mueller's prosecutors probed one such meet-and-greet moment at the 2016 Republican convention, taking testimony under oath from former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, former Trump aide J.D. Gordon, and others. Prosecutors also questioned Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner about a handshake and chat with Kislyak. Now, when the Biden campaign allows that there might have been an "informal" and "cursory" encounter between Joe Biden and an executive from the corrupt Ukrainian company that was paying his son $50,000 a month to do nearly nothing, much of the political world's reaction is not only to deny the story without investigating but to praise social media companies for banning it.

edit on 10162020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I believe as stated before Joe is running for the Senate.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Small problem there,

Cant sell access if one has no access to the principle one is selling access for, hence the email about having to split money with dear old Dad.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Because no one knows where Hunter is? And do you think Joe even knows where Hunter is? At this point, do we even know if Joe knows *who* Hunter is ...

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Can you imagine if Eric Trump sat on a corrupt Burisma board and was paid handsomely, and Don Jr was on the Chinese govt payroll? Lol.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

If he was using his office to help his son that would be relevant dont you think?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

I think there's a whole Twitter # about Eric Trump's Ukrainian/China Scandal.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Criminal enrichment.

Biden is your typical politician, in all its glory.
edit on 16-10-2020 by Arnie123 because: senile

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Is it possible that maybe Hunter got pissed at dad and doesn’t really care? I believe there are some emails where he says that he didn’t necessarily like giving his dad the large cut that was wanted. Maybe Hunter just had enough and said F it

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
It's like I was telling my mom on the phone, this whole thing is being worked as the typical October surprise political scandal, and if people didn't care too much about this corruption before when there was the actual tape of Biden admitting it, then this shouldn't be so big a deal now ... if the campaign would get out in front of it and say something.

But they keep trying to ignore it or keep changing their half-hearted responses to it.

That coupled with the instant and draconian social media censorship of heavy hitting players in the game has made this a big effin' deal to quote dear old Uncle Joe. It just gets worse for them the longer this drags on.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

On Hunter Biden, remember the real story

...The big story is: Did Hunter Biden introduce that Ukrainian businessman to his vice president dad? That would be important for two reasons. One, we already know that the corrupt Ukrainian energy company, Burisma, put the younger Biden on its board to win influence with the Obama administration, whose point man on Ukraine policy was Hunter Biden's father Joe, then Vice President of the United States. The Post story suggests that Burisma actually got something for the $50,000 (or more) it was paying Hunter Biden.......

Does anyone remember the Trump-Russia investigation? There were news stories that characterized a handshake and a chat between a figure in the Trump circle and a Russian, like ambassador Sergey Kislyak, as "contacts with Russians" worthy of investigation. Robert Mueller's prosecutors probed one such meet-and-greet moment at the 2016 Republican convention, taking testimony under oath from former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, former Trump aide J.D. Gordon, and others. Prosecutors also questioned Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner about a handshake and chat with Kislyak. Now, when the Biden campaign allows that there might have been an "informal" and "cursory" encounter between Joe Biden and an executive from the corrupt Ukrainian company that was paying his son $50,000 a month to do nearly nothing, much of the political world's reaction is not only to deny the story without investigating but to praise social media companies for banning it.

AAAAANNNND....
Was Hunter selling influence with his VP father to Chinese businessmen for anywhere between $1,000,000 and $10,000,000 a pop?
According to the emails... the answer is YES.

Yes, Joe Biden is connected to this and YES, we do realize that Joe is running for President.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This all happened under Obama's "scandal free" presidency

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So why won't Hunter help his dad out by admitting it's all fake?

Because of this pesky little thing called metadata.....

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Hunters lawyer-
"Can you please hand over all that incriminating evidence you hold on my client?
We need it back so we can deny its existence you see.
We have already managed to keep it away from the MSM,but it would be better if you gave us the evidence as well."

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Hunters lawyer-
"Can you please hand over all that incriminating evidence you hold on my client?
We need it back so we can deny its existence you see.
We have already managed to keep it away from the MSM,but it would be better if you gave us the evidence as well."
They're not being honest!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join