It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ice cube Get Roasted For Meeting With Trump.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

My hypothesis is that when Adam saw Eve he said "Whoa Man!!!!" and thus our term for ladies was born.

I agree with him.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

LOL! I love it -- good hypothesis!

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It shows you how toxic the black community can be if you wander from the Democrat plantation. Remember, comedian Steve Harvey got roasted too for meeting with Trump right after the election to discuss black issues.

You literally will go from be revered to public enemy #1 just by questioning the liberal Democrat narrative.

There is no one hated more in the black community than black conservatives... I know from experience.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
It shows you how toxic the black community can be if you wander from the Democrat plantation. Remember, comedian Steve Harvey got roasted too for meeting with Trump right after the election to discuss black issues.

You literally will go from be revered to public enemy #1 just by questioning the liberal Democrat narrative.

There is no one hated more in the black community than black conservatives... I know from experience.

That wont last for long.
Just keep talking and it will make a difference.

ID politics just can't last. It's self destructive and that's unsustainable.

Buckle up - we can get thru this.
Together, undivided.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Why don't you think Trump will follow through? He has already done quite a bit and it wasn't even necessary. The criminal justice reform. Funding for black colleges. Opportunity zones. I think if there is a huge black turn out to support Republicans, there is even more incentive to follow through.

The black community needs a list of things important to us and we need to support whichever party is willing to make those issues a priority. Blindly giving support to Democrats regardless of their performance has politically neutered the black community.

The Democrats won't follow through as they know we will vote for them anyway. The Republicans win without our vote and know we won't vote for them, so they have no incentive to give a damn about our issues. Politically, the left has prioritized LBGTs and illegal immigrants over the black community. Blacks on the left need to wake up.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

I concur , but those hated are amongst the most what's called the grifters and they all on both sides, as represented by Omosroa and Candice Owens... I longed for the time we can have real conversion with egos checked at the door, I have certain key values you have yours, all I'm saying is let's meet in the middle, we can agree to disagree, but where intersectionality meets, we go fwd.
edit on 16-10-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: a325nt
Wait, Biden is winning?

You must live in one of those concrete jungles.

The rest of your post was hard to read at best.

Yes right now he is.

We really have no idea who is winning right now because political polling is notoriously unreliable. Especially when you poll something (national popular vote) that has zero bearing on how we actually elect our president.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hes not the first Rapper that this has happened to.

Lil Wayne got it for saying he never experienced racism

A few weeks ago, Killer Mike got lambasted for meeting with a Republican representative.

What happens is, art is taken way too seriously.

To me, rappers have always been like superheroes. These songs they make are complete fantasy.

Ice Cube never killed anybody, Ice T is not a cop killer. If there ever was a problem, Vanilla Ice never solved it.

Its people that mix fantasy with reality that have a problem with this.

I'm a student of hip hop. I love it. I breathe it.

Chuck D is one of my favorite MCs. I give him alot of credit for educating me on black issues in the 80s and 90s.

I believe young people take what these MCs say to heart. I know I did.

I agreed with Chuck D back in the day.

Today, not so much.

Today, Chuck is pretty much a commie.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Were still doing that monolithic racial thinking game?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ice Cube Responeds To Critics... Roland Martin.
youtu.be...
Klik^^ here it's Near 40 mins long..this is in his own words, in an interview.
edit on 16-10-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

...and that just pisses me right the eff off. We’re Americans and should be allowed in a free world to express our views without being chastised for them.

The pandering from the dems is disgusting and they will pander to you until you don’t agree with them and then it’s a severe beating and “off with your head”. On a human level it’s absolutely disgusting behavior. It’s why I whence every time I hear a Democrat mention the word “democracy”.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

...and that just pisses me right the eff off. We’re Americans and should be allowed in a free world to express our views without being chastised for them.

The pandering from the dems is disgusting and they will pander to you until you don’t agree with them and then it’s a severe beating and “off with your head”. On a human level it’s absolutely disgusting behavior. It’s why I whence every time I hear a Democrat mention the word “democracy”.

Careful there, make sure you wipe the smote from thine own eyes before pointing out others.
Not saying it doesn't happen , but I could say the same for Reps.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Careful there, make sure you wipe the smote from thine own eyes before pointing out others.
Not saying it doesn't happen , but I could say the same for Reps.

Republicans aren’t forcing their ideology down my throat the way the left is currently doing, there also not out destroying other people’s life just because someone doesn’t agree with them. I’ve personally had enough of ANYTHING considered left, they’re evil people doing evil things to gain power and I’m going to call them on it every time.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join