It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ice cube Get Roasted For Meeting With Trump.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
So here is how The Dems are losing Black Males, (not neccesserily females )it's because of sht like the below
youtu.be...
Pls klik^^ to view...Tim Black.
Now Ice Cube put out a plan on how to revitalize some AA communities , The Dems said " let's talk to you After the election "
translation don't call us we'll call you,
The Trump Ppl, oh sure let's talk now!.. what can we do??

Dems started going in on Ice Cube for having a conversation with theTrump Ppl, wasn't it Obama who said we don't need to talk to our friends we need to talk to our enemies!?
As all of you who followed my post on political issues know, I don't like Trump, but it behooves me not to at least give an ear about issues you supposedly care about.. Am I convinced If the Rep get another four yrs, they gonna stick to any preelection promises??.. nope!..but what they didn't do is brush you off.

Trump Is losing because of Trump, Biden the worst candidate on the Dem side ever, is winning because of Trump, he don't have to say sht..just shut up and cruise, however this is dangerous and a lot can change within the next 3 wks like I said in a similar thread, the Dems are gonna lose AAs because they are stupid and don't realize the game Is changing.. I mentioned the Lincoln Project Republicans, I can foresee them pulling AAs away from Dems if they continue to message the same way they do now!.

edit on 16-10-2020 by Spider879 because: Victim of auto correct.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
So here is how The Dems are losing Black Males, (not neccesserily females )it's because of sht like the below
youtu.be...
Pls klik^^ to view...Tim Black.
Now Ice Cube put out a plan on how to revitalize some AA communities , The Dems said " let's talk to you After the election "
translation don't call us we'll call you,
The Trump Ppl, oh sure let's talk now!.. what can we do??

Dems started going in on Ice Cube for having a conversation with thevTrump Ppl, wasn't it Obama who said we don't need to talk to our friends we need to talk to our enemies!?
As all of you who followed my post on political issues know I don't like Trump, but it behooves me not to at least give an ear about issues you supposedly care about.. Am I convinced If the Rep get another shot a four yrs, they gonna stick to any preelection promises??.. nope!..but what they didn't do is brush you off.

Trump Is losing because of Trump, Biden the worst candidate on the Dem side ever, is winning because of Trump, he don't have to say sht..just shut up and cruise, however this is dangerous and a lot can change within the next 3 wks like I said in a similar thread, the Dems are gonna lose AAs because they are stupid and don't realize the game I'd changing.. I mentioned the Lincoln Project Republicans, I can foresee them pulling AAs away from Dems if they continue to message the same way they do now!.

"I'll never have dinner with the president, I'll never have dinner with the president, I'll never have dinner with the president"

-Ice Cube.

That was 30 years ago.

This is why.

Some words are forever.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Wait, Biden is winning?

You must live in one of those concrete jungles.

The rest of your post was hard to read at best.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Its because that song is iconic. Those words were so hard. It was vicious. it was unforgettable. Those words are truly forever.

No Vaseline
edit on 16-10-2020 by galaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
Wait, Biden is winning?

Yes right now he is.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Good News, so was Hillary in 2016.

Trump has made keeping his promises a thing. So if he doesn't, then you can call him out, and have little to now opposition to your view. But if he does keep his promise, he will listen to those who know what the AA community need, and will try to help them move up and gain ground. So it sounds like you and yours have little to loose and everything to gain, if you just step out of your box.

Good luck. I'd like to see MLK's words listened to and followed, rather than just used when convenient.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Did you expect props or something? You’re a hyper partisan, you built an OP to whine about Democrats and Black Males and that somehow Biden is winning.

Biden is NOT winning, Liberal media is exactly where Hillary was in 2016, every single metric parallels that fact, seems you people never learned.

Trump is winning for precisely being Trump, Biden is losing for being Biden, 47 years of criminal enrichment, now verified through Hunters emails, you didn’t think people would just casually dismiss something that Big Tech was willingly to risk Senate retaliation, huh?

You’re not just losing the Black Vote, you people never really had it after 2016. Black American males identify with Trump best, including a growing educated Black male American vote. This is echoed in Social Media where an overwhelmingly amount of Black male personalities are resonating with their subscribers on a number of political and welfare issues pro Trump, Pro American.

Your quote on “a lot can happen in three weeks”, umm this is the election season of course, it ebbs and flows. Don’t get caught up into thinking all of those extra mail in ballots are all Biden, they aren’t. Statistically they might be more Biden, but to suggest all? Lol. No. Early voting will all be reveal coming Nov right before the kick off for In person Voting.

I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the results, so don’t delude yourself into think Biden is ahead in anyways, he isn’t. As I already posted in another thread, the last week has not been pretty for Biden, AT ALL. It started with Pence and Trumps Coronovirus recovery and been snowballing downhill like crazy.

As for Ice Cube, he may not even be a Trump supporter, however, he reached out because he genuinely wanted to do something for the black community like Trumps “Platinum Plan”. In fact, this is a trend will Black celebrities reaching out to Trump are getting answered and Not ignored, like the Biden and Harris campaign.

edit on 16-10-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
Yes I do pick a side, so do most folks Here if they are honest, but I'm no Dem, died in the wool, for the sake of being a Dem and as I have said before I don't care about your stars and flags as much I as my will to say what's on my mind.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Yes I do pick a side, so do most folks Here if they are honest, but I'm no Dem, died in the wool, for the sake of being a Dem and as I have said before I don't care about your stars and flags as much I as my will to say what's on my mind.

You apparently care enough to point them out.

I'm just stating that Dems already lost Black Male Americans. That's not coming back, at all.
However, I'll reach over with an olive branch and say that Black Female Americans actually resonate with Biden. The specifics on that? Idk. It was a contrast sample that really makes the Black American vote complicated.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Good work Ice Cube.
At least he is trying to use his position/fame to make a positive change towards real equality for people of color,

What positive changes are being made by those who diss Ice Cube by trolling him on twitter?
I mean,apart from burning cities/rioting/screaming "nazis"at anyone who holds a different opinion to them.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This thread is a good reason why i don't avow loyalty to a party. The partisanship i see, the petty bickering...its all stupid.

OP, nice post. I get your point.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

A black man talking to a white man?
Like friends?
Trying to help each other??

What in the Hell is this????
***triggered***

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Great post, OP, and pretty awesome on you too. Our support -- or lack thereof -- for a political party or candidate must be based upon principles and principled actions. Anything less simply becomes an exercise in ego stroking. I appreciate your honesty and integrity!

And that goes for Ice Cube as well. He has obviously watched and learned and grown over these many years, and has apparently offered thoughtful (and hopefully practical and effective!) solutions for the same old problems that the Dems keep screeching about but never manage to fix. I would also imagine it's pretty damn disappointing to Ice Cube that the people he's put his trust in were so quick to turn their backs on him when he reached out. Especially in contrast to the way his ideas were welcomed by Team Trump. I can't even imagine how it must feel to have so much of the Black community condemn him for his efforts to help. (Although I've also seen much support for him as well!)

Doing the same old thing over and over just reinforces the same old crap over and over. We need NEW ideas and approaches and solutions.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

This is largely the result of our concepts of identity politics.

Eg: Black skinned folks have to be Democrat

This mentality is one of the most destructive and dividing things plaguing us.

We must break free from ID politics.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Good work Ice Cube.
At least he is trying to use his position/fame to make a positive change towards real equality for people of color,

What positive changes are being made by those who diss Ice Cube by trolling him on twitter?
I mean,apart from burning cities/rioting/screaming "nazis"at anyone who holds a different opinion to them.

What planet are you on?

Those are all peaceful protesters with thoughtful solutions to share.

The cars and trashcans are on fire because it's a show of Patriotism like the 4th of July but you can donate your property to the inferno and show solidarity with the cause!!

If they beat you and rape you in the streets don't take it personally or as an act of violence. They are just so excited and happy to be in America that they can't help but grab you.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

YES!!!

More and more these days, I feel like I was raised in some magical time and place where we really believed in the glories of freedom and individualism and live and let live... and I cannot understand this almost pathological need to not only label others, but one's self!!! There's no need and no good reason to limit ourselves that way. Or any way!!

It only benefits those who want to divide us... and conquer us.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

You apparently care enough to point them out.

I'm just stating that Dems already lost Black Male Americans. That's not coming back, at all.
However, I'll reach over with an olive branch and say that Black Female Americans actually resonate with Biden. The specifics on that? Idk. It was a contrast sample that really makes the Black American vote complicated.

Thats what doesn't make sense about politics in general.

The politician gets up offers hollow implausible feel good claims, everyone blindly claps without even analyzing the topic, then they support it.

What do they support? The establishment I guess.
They sure don't have an ideology aside of "make it up as I go facts be damned".

Plastic is more real a substance than these politricks.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: muzzleflash

YES!!!

More and more these days, I feel like I was raised in some magical time and place where we really believed in the glories of freedom and individualism and live and let live... and I cannot understand this almost pathological need to not only label others, but one's self!!! There's no need and no good reason to limit ourselves that way. Or any way!!

It only benefits those who want to divide us... and conquer us.

Wants to?

Or already has over and over and over every single freaking day??

At this point it's dam near every man for themselves.

And by man I mean hu-man, which includes wo-man (whoa man!!).

Thats how bad it's gotten.

I have to make sure everyone knows the word "man" includes all people. This understanding was commonplace until ID politics came to police my language for Politrick Correctness.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Wants to? Or already has over and over and over every single freaking day??

Touche'. I stand corrected (sadly).

At this point it's dam near every man for themselves. And by man I mean hu-man, which includes wo-man (whoa man!!). Thats how bad it's gotten. I have to make sure everyone knows the word "man" includes all people. This understanding was commonplace until ID politics came to police my language for Politrick Correctness.

Your point is well taken -- and well made!

We are all part of huMANity.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
Wait, Biden is winning?

Yes right now he is.

Want to know the Truth?

No one is winning.
We are all losing.

-And that is unvarnished in its purest form.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join