It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-American sentiment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Feeding South African Manure

It seems that the globalists are conditioning the rest of us for a Trump loss.

Take my little #hole here in Africa. And it is a #hole run by a corrupt cabal of failed communists all decked out in Gucci.

The article is sourced from AFP, which I take it stands for associated free press.

Trump's victory at the polls however will see them lose it for another four years.

They have no shame, and no integrity.
edit on 16-10-2020 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Pretty much a mirror of 2016, which as we know was an abysmal failure of information war by the 20th century cabal. We can expect the same results.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   

AFP = Agence France-Presse

Cheers

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

My lovely wife's people. I should've known.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

But haven't you gotten the memo? They "fixed" all those polling issues which caused the results to be WRONG in 2016...that won't happen in 2020. Their polls are accurate. So they say....

But let's rewind to the 20 years ago when people actually USED critical thinking skills.... After all the corruption and lying for these events:

Obamacare Scam
Fast & Furious
IRS Targeting
Benghazi
Hillary Clinton secret server
Clinton Foundation "pay to play"
NSA spying
FBI FISA abuses
Bowe Bergdahl
Iran Nuclear Deal & ransom payment
GSA scandal
VA death list
Kavanaugh debacle
Russiagate
Biden Corruption
Impeachment Scandal

How hard do you think it would be to "fudge" a few polls? I mean, honestly????

So, WHY do you think the Globalists are pre-loading the media about an "inevitable" Trump loss? Maybe so they can claim to be "shocked" when it doesn't happen and then immediately say the "election has fraudulent/hacked/cheated/etc" and point to the polls as "proof" so they can instigate Civil War?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I believe Trump has been good for the US, dealt correctly with both Iran and China but is still a very divisive president, that aside I believe he was rebooting your economy nicely until the Covid crisis hit, one has to wonder if that was one of the aim's of the accidental release or supposedly natural disease that just happened to appear in a city with a genetic laboratory that was researching just the very same virus before the supposed natural occurrence in China.

Meanwhile apparently China's economy has actually grown during the crisis according to some report's.

Biden may be either a good president OR a total disaster take your pick.

As an Englishman I commiserate with you over that anti US sentiment, WE get it too even to this day with nations often blaming the British for thing's we are not even responsible for.

Personally I hope Trump wins your election but since I have no say that is just my outsiders view and whomever win's I wish the best for your nation upon whose strength many of the rest of us also rely.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I think they are not only messing with the polls but also the reason for the mail in ballots will emerge sooner rather than later.

The agenda for the whole world was pushed back for four years and they are going to go all out this time whether it be riots before and after they lose.

There is so much desperation coming from the dems side I'm starting to think they even have a plan to obstruct the vote in person on those days.

I hope there isn't a false flag operation in the works.

Pandemic is made up of 'dem' and 'panic'. Cute coincidence for sure.

If they somehow announce that Biden has won the election then the outside world has been preconditioned to accept it.

Twitter has shown it has the ability to block anyone instantly not conforming to leftist views.

All the other social media sites can do the same.

If ATS goes down I wouldn't know where to go for the viewpoints of the average American.

And by average I mean awesome.

Never in our lifetime has so much been at stake for all of us.

The American domino will be the first and most important one to fall as it will be the signal for anarchists in a lot of countries. But they will fail.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I'm not American, but I do believe if the Republicans lose this election we will all lose.

Never in my lifetime have I seen such a rabid opposition as what the dems are representing right now.

There is huge mounting pressure on them and they have become so desperate that a lot of what they are doing and saying is so ridiculous but they don't even care.

That is how close they are to turning this world upside down.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
International media in general takes a hard back seat to US Liberal Media. They pretty much bottom feed off them and add in to emotionally charged language beyond what our people do.

Here is this bit of reassurance, the Trump administration as well as those in GOP Political circles aren’t just sitting back twiddling their thumbs and not doing anything. They aren’t making the mistake of believing they could ride 2016 into here, nope. They’re out in full force on their ground game.

After 2018, the General election Midterms was a huge wake up call to the GOP as they lost the House and damn near the Senate. How did this rebound happen so quickly? Ballot harvesting and a number of other hard hitting strategies the Democrats, Progressive in particular, employed. This was not ignored an despite their complaints, the GOP yielded and as a result, they themselves have trained over 16,000 volunteers across the US in response to those operations.

Remember, Media is currently dominated by the Left. Naturally, it’s all an atmosphere of doom and gloom for Trump and virtually no news on Conservative and Republican efforts on Voter mobilizations. So it’s easy to fall prey to the Leftist push view that Trump is against the ropes. None can be further from the truth. Even the OPs source is loath to admit,

There's no question that he still has the raw energy on stage of the candidate who surprised everyone to beat Hillary Clinton. This week he began a punishing cycle of rallies, his first since recovering from hospitalization for Covid-19 at the start of October. In Florida on Monday and Pennsylvania on Tuesday, he entertained large, enthusiastic crowds. He even did a little boogie on stage to the thumping rhythm of the Village People song "YMCA," perhaps buoyed by the lyrics of "I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground." On Tuesday in Johnstown, a small Pennsylvania town, he delivered his now well-known speech in the cold autumn air, warning apocalyptically of Democrats turning the United States into a "large-scale version of Venezuela."

The Media in general have demonstrated over the years that they have no shame.

Good thread OP.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

The Media in general have demonstrated over the years that they have no shame.

They are a trade with no future. The only thing that could have distinguished them from anonymous voices on the internet would have been a firm dedication to professional ethics. That opportunity is now long gone.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

US Democrats have no shame nor any integrity.......what's the difference? If they win 2020, I suspect there's going to be a lot of anti-American sentiment right here in the US.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Meanwhile in reality...
Trump is an asshole. Every so called "world leader" is an asshole. If they weren't assholes before they came into a position of power, they become assholes the second they do.
And it's only human. It's not their fault, it's ours, yours, mine and everybody elses.
Because we want a guy to fix our issues. To relief us of our freedom and responsibility, the burden of having to name and fix our actual problems.
We need them. And if it's just to have someone to blame.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The anti-American sentiment will continue as long as we play the role of world police. For as much as we espouse the idea of liberty, we sure like instructing others how to live.

There's been a global agenda since December 23, 1913.

They created the world we live in decades ago, the nuclear family, the holiday season. All the comforts that we attribute to normal life has been set in motion and was our habitat until covid.

We don't have rights, we have privileges.
If you don't believe that look up Japanese American internment camps. In the future they call it FEMA.

The protests and riots are apart of the upcoming birth pains we are all about to face. The truth is, we need to face it.

Things have to change for us to grow. It would be detrimental to our personal growth if we go back to how things were, like going back into a bad relationship.

Going back to normal ended on September 11, 2001.
We've slowly been headed for something and have gained steam since then.

It's almost like trying to go back in time to alter something inevitable. We can't run from what's coming anymore and have to face it.

Once TSHTF, which is inevitable, it won't matter who's in office.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

A person with integrity is able to feel shame, I guess.

Eta: you got me there.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Meanwhile in reality...
Trump is an asshole.

I'm going to stop you right there.

# your feelings.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

While some of your observations are astute, I vehemently disagree with your conclusion.

The democrats want to hand a stable patient over to the Chinese and present it as a dead body.

Of course, the chinese will eat anything.

edit on 16-10-2020 by 19Bones79 because: Filled out

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

An excellent reply and one that fills me with some more hope.

Here's to you

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You got issues if you can't tell facts from feelings.

Do you really think 4 more years of Trump will make any difference? That it matters in any way?

It doesn't.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Agree to disagree.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

It's pretty pathetic if adults wait for the big daddy to save them don't you think?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join