It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Potential Biden Family Crimes Not Taken Seriously by the DOJ and Congress?.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I support bringing Facebook/Twitter etc to task here. If anything comes of it I am doubtful. The dems would cry foul and the optics wouldn’t be good for the republicans bringing in his son now to anyone not supporting trump. The hunter thing will linger, joe refusing to address issues is becoming a real pattern for him.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I say your right the president should wait to be elected UNTILL the crimel investigation into his business that he just used the court to hold is DONE .

Trump clean ? LOL as if any one can make Billions of dollars and stay clean at the same time .
As for Biden LIKE TRUMPs Impeachment so far No evidence has been enough for any kind of enditment .

BUt they are ALL dirty Including Trump . Some reason Trump likes hanging out with Russian Mobsters' go figer

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I have not heard of any of this. If such things exist, the FBI would immediately have grounds and evidence to arrest Hunter Biden. Why aren't they?

this is all over the internet. and there is worse too.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
To answer the thread question, Biden, Clinton, Bush and other crimes are not investigated or punished by Congress and DOJ because they are being protected, just as Barr protected Bush in the Iran Contra affair and the Saudi role in 911 was protected by Mueller and the rest.

Easy peasy!

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

They are also being sheltered by the corrupt Federal debate Commission.

The federal debate commission is showing its true colors again this week.

The Trump campaign is not happy at all.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

I have not heard of any of this. If such things exist, the FBI would immediately have grounds and evidence to arrest Hunter Biden. Why aren't they?

this is all over the internet. and there is worse too.

I heard that there was a laptop (actually a MacBook) but I've also heard that the FBI has had it since last year.

I strongly suspect that the stuff that is "all over the Internet" is bogus or pure speculation, or else the FBI would have just arrested Hunter Biden some time ago.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

It seems the bigger the case the slower the FBI moves.

It took years for them to arrest Jeffrey Epstein and ghislaine Maxwell.

But they arrested four guys who were planning on kidnapping Governor Whitmer after just three months of them hatching their plot.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I strongly suspect that the stuff that is "all over the Internet" is bogus or pure speculation, or else the FBI would have just arrested Hunter Biden some time ago.

Under normal narrative yes. But this ties in very well with Q postings and Q is delivering. !

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Under normal narrative yes. But this ties in very well with Q postings and Q is delivering. !

QAnon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Q's first post said that Hillary was being extradited. That 'the storm' would happen on 3 November 2017 and stacks of failed predictions and provably false claims.

Perhaps you have been drinking too much Miracle Mineral Solution?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
BREAKING: Evidence of an FBI Coverup to benefit the Bidens.

From Catherine Herridge at CBS News: mobile.twitter.com...

A Federal Grand Jury subpoenaed Hunter's laptop from the repair guy on 12/9/2019, and it just disappeared into an FBI black hole.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Given the nature of what is rumoured to be on Bidens laptops, I am starting to think that this is all linked to the Ghislaine Maxwell arrest and interrogations...and also to Epstein's death.

edit on 20/10/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Q's first post said that Hillary was being extradited. That 'the storm' would happen on 3 November 2017 and stacks of failed predictions and provably false claims. Perhaps you have been drinking too much Miracle Mineral Solution?

Perhaps you should learn to read. The year was not given.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

And perhaps of greater pertinence would be to look at the evidence that Q has presented on this issue instead of side stepping. Of particular interest is the the notable watch that Q has been posting and the same watch seen on hunters wrist.

It is also of note if u study Q to recollect that not everything Q says will come to pass. It was explained very early on that a level of misinformation would be a necessity.

Personally from some of your posts. I dont think you are worthy of your avatar.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BREAKING: Evidence of an FBI Coverup to benefit the Bidens.

From Catherine Herridge at CBS News: mobile.twitter.com...

A Federal Grand Jury subpoenaed Hunter's laptop from the repair guy on 12/9/2019, and it just disappeared into an FBI black hole.

So much seems to get removed from twitter at speed. Link not avaiable to me. If u have time and u probably screenshots are handy

Thank you for all your work on this

:-)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join