It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Cites CDC Study - 85 percent with Covid-19 Wore Masks. NBC Moderator Says He's Lying

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bearmonger
That's a nice wall of text supported by absolutely no empirical data.

Masks don't work. Social distancing is a meme for low IQ lemmings. Aerosols spread over dozens of feet. 6 feet literally does not matter in a room or building.

a reply to: rickymouse

All masks do is slow the progression a bit so too many people do not get sick at one time. I have said right from the beginning of discussions here that from reading actual research, this virus is a super spreader and it is going to be passed on to everyone before it becomes just another pain in the butt virus. We aren't saving anyone unless a good at least ninety percent efficiency vaccine is created....and that is never going to happen for at least five years I predict. There are lots of food chemistries that can keep the virus from being a bad case or death. There are also some supplements people could buy, but good luck, others read what I read too, they are sold out everywhere. I did get some stock in these antiviral chemistries in January, after that only the expensive ones were available and now, even the Onion dip mix is sold out.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Here's another logical opinion/perspective on why the Media, CDC Director Redfield, and Dr. Fauci are pressing the issue of masks, and Covid-19 FEAR so intensely.

Vaccine $$$ and Damaging Trump: www.unz.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Just try not to forget to wash your hands after you have touched the door handles, the counters, the shelves, the ATM machine, the products on the shelves, the Wall , the comingled container of sugar packets, the lid dispeneed for your self serve drink, etc.. Etc..

The mask wont save you from anything, because the majority of the viruses and bacterias that get people sick are not from the air they are on the surfaces we touch.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Just try not to forget to wash your hands after you have touched the door handles, the counters, the shelves, the ATM machine, the products on the shelves, the Wall , the comingled container of sugar packets, the lid dispeneed for your self serve drink, etc.. Etc..

The mask wont save you from anything, because the majority of the viruses and bacterias that get people sick are not from the air they are on the surfaces we touch.

There is no way that we are going to avoid getting a case of this virus. I have been trying to get the antigen test to see if I already had it last March, we picked up my daughter from her trip to India and she had to quarantine and brought her to the apartment she rented, then to pick up her car, and it broke down so we had to haul her to the doctors office and back home. The symptoms the wife and I had, lasting weeks, were like a cold with a mild fever, it lasted a couple of weeks and the wife got it worse, she went to the ER and they said her sore lungs were something else, but her overall symptoms were not consistent with covid....now they would be considered a moderate covid, no test was available to even give her at the hospital at that time. I think we both already have had it but there is no test around here available to check, they want people not to know that they have immunity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join