It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seattle grandparents with ‘Thin Blue Line’ flag targeted in drive-by shooting, police say

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
More stories of leftest targeting those who dare oppose them politically. Here we have an example of leftest tolerance where an elderly couple had 9 shots through their house in a drive by shooting over the thin blue line flag they had displayed.

This is why I will not live in a blue county. These people are insane with zealous hatred.

www.foxnews.com...

Two Seattle homeowners with a “Thin Blue Line” flag outside their house were targeted in drive-by shooting on Friday, police confirmed to Fox News.

Surveillance footage obtained by KIRO-TV shows a vehicle firing nine shots at a home in North Seattle before speeding away.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

If this was me my house would have been burnt to ashes by now, probably.

Something about being pushed by rampant hysteria or herd-minded conforming to any form has an inverse effect on me. And I know I am not alone there. It makes me want to obliterate their social norms and trample on their new taboos.

I'd take down the the police one and replace it with The Rising Sun of Imperial Japan of Kindom of Italy. And hope to eventually call them out for being libtarded hypocrites when they don't get how that is worse.

Plus the hilarious irony in doing that.

They know not what they don't recognize.
edit on 16-10-2020 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Let's kill those people for having a different opinion than ours, because thats the total opposite of what Nazis would do!

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoolSample
Let's kill those people for having a different opinion than ours, because thats the total opposite of what Nazis would do!

Fighting perceived-fascism with actual fascism.
That’s their IQ level.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You'd think mind weapons wouldn't be capable of driving people to such extremes?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hopefully they are found and prosecuted. Hopefully they had cameras. We had that issue here but it was a family that had a blm sign. They did have security cameras and had windows shot out and cars damaged. It took about a month and they finally caught someone. It was a neighbor. He's very sorry now he says.

new topics

top topics

join