It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump threatens Facebook, Twitter for limiting NYP Hunter Biden story

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Alright, I think I got all the dogs to come out here and bark. My job is done for the night.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

They seem to have no issue at all distributing the Lefts hit pieces

By your standards, apparently. It's unfortunate for you that they aren't worth anything.

You mean I can actually demonstrate objectiveness when it comes to discussion?

But Southern I thought we were being objective , so I decided to be objective with you .

and now you insult me personally , What happen ?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Alright, I think I got all the dogs to come out here and bark. My job is done for the night.

Then go get your beauty sleep anti.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Oh come on Southern I thought we were turning the corner mate

You mean I can actually demonstrate objectiveness when it comes to discussion?

You don't have to swing far on either side. You can objectively and openly discuss things. You do know this, right?

This is a joke, right?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

a reply to: elDooberino

Your reading comprehension is #.

You think I care what you think? Haha. I'll just keep on posting bud.

If one editorializes, especially in a transparently biased manner, they cease to be a platform and become a publisher.

And Trump is the one that supposedly dictates what's transparent and non-biased?

'Tsunami of untruths’: Trump has made 20,000 false or misleading claims – report

You're going to need a lot more than that bud.

LOL
I can hear you mouth breathing from here.

Twitter/FB’s political bias isn’t a secret. There’s a long documented history of it. Every liberal friend I have openly and readily acknowledges it.
It takes a special kind of imbecile to deny it with a straight face.

Frankly, you’re embarrassing. If it isn’t this op, it’s some other low IQ comment or post. Worst part about it, you actually think you’re clever. Have a little self respect and spend more time reading than talking about things you don’t understand.

(post by Muninn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

All you did was repeat the same thing over and over again while maintaining wool over your eyes.

This isn't an issue solely about politics, as it seems everything is these days.

This is, truly, an example of censorship.

Censorship: The suppression or prohibition of any parts of books, films, news, etc. that are considered obscene, politically unacceptable, or a threat to security.

Certainly not everything is suitable to be posted on social media platforms, such as your murders, blatant hate talk, and other seriously offensive things... Those things are removed because that's what moderation is supposed to do for " family friendly" websites.

However if you begin deliberately removing posts, or concepts solely because you don't agree with what's being said, or because it goes against any kind of Agenda, that is censorship.

I have to wonder why people see the need to constantly defend something so blatant, or to be completely blind to it. In my mind it comes down to self satisfaction via upsetting others. Perhaps you actually feel and think this way, which is fine, and your right. But do we really need more people causing trouble for others? Wouldn't you rather put good energy out into the world?

Just to be clear, I don't play politics, and I just call it like I see it. Regardless of who you vote for, censorship is censorship.
edit on 15-10-2020 by AnnihilateThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

a reply to: beyondknowledge

I have a problem with companies doing bad things.

I also have a problem with baseless accusations, especially at election time, for political purposes.

You're pushing the latter, evidently.

Once again they are acting like a PUBLISHER and not a PLATFORM. They even temp banned Trump from twitter. teh FCC obviously thinks they broke the law.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Southern Guardian, the stories you attach your name to. Smh.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

He is like the kid that has to pitch a fit and cry and say the same thing over and over then get a spanking and they can sleep better. Joe would be proud now go wet the bed together

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian
Where is your correct the record this time around?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Dont insult Molly's cute face with his threads

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

If DJT Junior was in the same situation,

There'd be nothing made from this, because the accusation would be baseless, and you'd be mute as per usual.

Alright, now I'm sure you are just flucking with us. You had me going for a minute. Well played.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

We're back to threatening private social platforms again I see? Shouldn't he be, you know, promoting second term policies or something?

He can do two things at the same time. The key term in your argument is that they are "private" social platforms. I say they are public utilities!
edit on 16/10/2020 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

He does plenty of campaigning, so thats just kinda silly to state.

The problem is, Twitter has blocked accounts that create a quandry as it regards "Equal Time" rules with the FEC. Beyond that, the political activism and stifling of information may cause other issues. But there is a legal issue that now needs to be reviewed regarding Equal Time.

The same reason NBC had to air their debauchery at 8pm last night. Equal Time.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

You are a supporter of censorship. Would you prefer the world to be only seen through your eyes.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

but that doesn't give the president the right to wave his powers around against social media platforms

Social media platforms are violating the 1st amendment, without proving that its disinfo. Technically it does give him the right!

Try again...

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Business that are supposedly user content created and therefore claim no legal responsibility for the information on their servers.... now thinks they can actively any and all content as they wish. They need to be classified as a news site and be subject to all legal rules the media is.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

They should be taken off the internet until the election or face fins of a billion dollars each for election influencing.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join