It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C-SPAN suspends political editor Steve Scully over Twitter hacking lie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm not big into US Politics, but in the last few weeks there's been things posted here and elsewhere that have got my attention. I see this posted on the New York Post today and I'm thinking, wow! I remember people calling this guy out. Now he's admitting that his claim of his twitter account being hacked.... was a lie!

Man, WTF is going on down there!?

nypost.com...

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TortoiseKweek

The Left is self-destructing under their own hatred, that's what is happening. It's a glorious sight to see for some of us.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Almost another rigged debate against Trump.
THIS was just the one they caught.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I think Tucker Carlson should be hired as the next debate moderator. After the fiasco bias of the first one, and the cancellation of the second one (and this revelation of more bias on the proposed moderator), having an openly biased moderator next would be a breath of fresh air, wouldn't it?

At least the Dems would have something real to REEEE about.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Freedom is going on down here. Our level of freedom comes with risks and all manner of madness.

Right now the Left is trying to take completely over and so is the Right. In the end, the votes decide. God help us all if either side gets complete control.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This guy was biased and untouchable for decades.

Now it's a different story isn't when they get exposed 😎
edit on Oct-15-2020 by xuenchen because: nickel tipper

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Yep Scully is another lying, Democrat water carrying shill.
After such an egregious lie, he should be fired but they will keep him.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Freedom is going on down here. Our level of freedom comes with risks and all manner of madness.

Right now the Left is trying to take completely over and so is the Right. In the end, the votes decide. God help us all if either side gets complete control.

Clearly we have different opinions of freedom. No offense man, but if that's what freedom is in the US, lying about things like this and getting what... a slap on the wrist? Suspended and not fired?! yeah, you guys do you. BTW, I know we too have our problems in Canada, so I'm not going to be the Pot calling the Kettle Black. Both our countries could do with some cleaning up.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I would say self-destructing is putting it mildly. It seems like they've gone nuclear on themselves and now with this Hunter Biden stuff....Ooofff!

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I would love to be a fly on the wall in one of Trump's internal meetings. I'm sure they've known about this Biden stuff for a while and have just been waiting to pull the trigger. Someone recently posted on here asking if Trump is trying to self destruct. I think all his moves have been well planned out, like make them think your weak and down and out... then sucker punch them in the 10th round with 20 seconds left and win the fight!

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

I believe it is time to vote all of the political figures that lean towards Progressive Liberalism out of the picture as much as possible.
They are , and have always been , as anti-US as one could possibly be.
Yet , they believe they are counting towards 10 years from now.
The issue with that is , the Progressive Liberals will turn at least centrist when they "grow up"
But , if they can anyway ruin this country now they will have it made .
And that is the current plan.

From at one time in life a hardcore Progressive Liberal .
Goth

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TortoiseKweek
a reply to: HalWesten

I would say self-destructing is putting it mildly. It seems like they've gone nuclear on themselves and now with this Hunter Biden stuff....Ooofff!

I'm being cautiously optimistic.

The Left is furiously trying to cover their tracks right now because people are FINALLY starting to be exposed for the traitors they are. I'm going to enjoy every single minute of it because I detest groups that use intimidation, ridicule, hate and all other means of destroying people's lives like the Left has been doing for decades.

top topics

join