It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter subpoenaed for Election Interference is now down

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hmmmm wonder if there is any coincidence here? They scrubbing everything? Orders from on high?

Dont they know the internet is forever?

Ted Cruz, public Subpeona of Twitter on C-Span

They say nothing happens by accident, would really like to know whats happening here

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hunter is a pedo just like his dad. Who knew.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
FCC is going to make a ruling on this.

Ajit Pai
@AjitPaiFCC
Chairman of the FCC on twitter.

twitter.com...

So yeah, there is likely to be an investigation
and I''d bet that Twitter is scrubbing..

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I love election year Octobers.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

LoL its been pretty dang wild man, Im waiting to see what happens with FB.

After the last two days, the Execs for Social media companies must be running around with their hair on fire

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hundreds of technicians are wiping the servers with damp cloths. They need cleaning occasionally after all. Isn't that what Hillery asked about one time?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Hundreds of technicians are wiping the servers with damp cloths. They need cleaning occasionally after all. Isn't that what Hillery asked about one time?

Was just about to say, wonder how many licensing's of Bleachbit they had to buy today

link   

rather than this being a "vast left wing conspiracy", this is a "coincidence". See the difference?

Yea, I don't either.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

This truly was an October surprise. The election year is hot and nothing is ever definitive.

Within 2 days, Hunters Crack/Meth pipe in bed, plastered all over the Net, Blatant Censorship by BIG TECH prompting FCC to take action, Steve Scully lied and was fired and Biden LIED. Wow. Oh, he called “a lid” at 10am for the rest of the day, he’s done.

Trump? Campaigning everyday to crowds of thousands across several states, with 19 days left, nothing is left unturned. I don’t fear Mail In fraud.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I don't think a subpeona is going to close down Twitter.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Twitter Trend list has been reset, not even the WAPO articles trying to refute it, is no longer present.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this. I hope Dorsey and Zuckerberg get freaking roasted! So glad I quit all social media about 5 years ago. Once I heard about how FB was using the "Like" feature on websites to track you, I was pissed. Yeah, when you logged into FB you logged into FB and FB networks, but when you logged out, it only logged you out of FB but not the networks allowing them to track you even more. But don't worry, once it was exposed, it was merely explained as a bug in the coding.... Pffft, F'ing liars!
edit on 15-10-2020 by TortoiseKweek because: spelling

edit on 15-10-2020 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

rather than this being a "vast left wing conspiracy", this is a "coincidence". See the difference?

Yea, I don't either.

Yeah I love how they have taken the tern conspiracy and turned it into some sort of "right wing" buzzword to disparage us....

I guess its what you gotta do when you need to label people in order to facilitate their silencing

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Twitter Trend list has been reset, not even the WAPO articles trying to refute it, is no longer present.

Yeah i cant post anything, I can message but i cant post anything, are you able to now?

Whats more interesting is they KNOW that everyone knows now, but they arent trying to come out with any explanation
edit on 10/15/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TortoiseKweek

Thanks for posting this. I hope Dorsey and Zuckerberg get freaking roasted! So glad I quit all social media about 5 years ago. Once I heard about how FB was using the "Like" feature on websites to track you, I was pissed. Yeah, when you logged into FB you logged into FB and FB networks, but when you logged out, it only logged you out of FB but not the networks allowing them to track you even more. But don't worry, once it was exposed, it was merely explained as a bug in the coding.... Pffft, F'ing liars!

Absolutely, sorry it was such a short thread, not usually my MO, but there wasnt much left to be said, and I didnt want to hijack another thread.

At least we can follow it on here

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Watch this clip before Twitter takes it down.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

with any luck, they will be free to continue down this road. All's fair in politics, amirite?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I think raiding Twitter offices and collecting evidence will.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I don't have Twitter or Facebook accounts.

People ask me why.

I tell them I have ATS.

They say WTF is that.

I show them ATS with my phone.

They freak out.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

hope the don't forget the bleachbit

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join