It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter is now ‘blocking’ a house.gov press release

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Arnie123

Sorry but it won’t change a single Biden vote. Most have already been filled out (legally or not) and the majority of Biden voters do not care one iota about honesty, integrity, fair play and especially do not care about the future of the United States. The majority are misinformed misanthropes.

Fourteen Million Americans have already voted, as of yesterday.

www.buzzfeednews.com...

The rest go to Trump?
No metrics or data on who was cast for, so lets just chill from the speculation.

Mostly Biden Supporters who have already voted. That better?

Mostly Biden supporters who last voted in the 19th Century.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: HalWesten

We will not tolerate either in this country and the People will eventually win. You can take that to the bank.

America has already lost.
That's already in the bank - sorry to say.

You think that because you're not from here. Trust me, respectfully, you're wrong.

Let's just say I know enough and leave it at that.
I'd love to be wrong, but I don't think so.

You know enough? LOL! Right. Get it out in the open or don't say cryptic things like that. You're still wrong.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

We will not tolerate either in this country and the People will eventually win. You can take that to the bank.

You think that because you're not from here. Trust me, respectfully, you're wrong.

You know enough? LOL! Right. Get it out in the open or don't say cryptic things like that. You're still wrong.

saying someone is wrong without knowing why is a fools errand.

The US lost when it instituted the patriot act. and when people blow the whistle on us being spied on by our own government, we cheer to have them put in prison.

We lost when we allowed the government to agree that it could run propaganda on us. Sure, now that it was used against Trump some of his fans are throwing a fit. Fact is, its been done since at least 2012.

How do you propose to put those genies back int he bottle?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

It wasn't supposed to be cryptic.
I just don't want to get into a 'you're a foreigner' discussion.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
if only shady business deals was the only thing these dirtbags did.
then they would all be great.

the problem is they take moneylender bribes.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Twitter is now ‘blocking’ a house.gov press release

At the very least the Twitter needs to have their TAX benfefits revoked.

State site and all that.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
YouTube was late to the pile-on, but it's now purging accounts of Patriots.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The US lost when it instituted the patriot act.

Biden wrote the Patriot Act.

www.c-span.org.../user-clip-joe-biden-wrote-patriot-act

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Here's this:

Twitter on Thursday warned users against clicking on a link to a website for Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee after the committee posted a copy of a New York Post story about Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden. “Twitter censored our last link!” a Twitter account for the committee wrote Thursday morning. They said they had posted it on Rep. Jim Jordan’s (R-OH) page to get around the warning.

Twitter Block Story
edit on 15-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added picture

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I have Yahoo email for ATT. Extreme left articles most of the time. Thanks for the link but I could not find it on my own when I log into my Yahoo email account nor on the public web page for Yahoo News.

I wonder if they blocked it or Google has come to the rescue for them. I will now use TOR browser and see what I can find.

edit on 15-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added pic

YAHOO IS NOW BLOCKING THEIR STORY about Twitter block as of 12:58PM 10/15/20/ I cant even find it using TOR browser. You link needs to be preserved as its the only way. Print a hard copy
edit on 15-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Twitter Locked the New York Post twitter account (@nypost) because Hunter Biden Story.

Twitter Suspends New York Post Account Over Bombshell Hunter Biden Story October 14, 2020 28 0

And Trump too ?

BREAKING: Twitter suspends Trump official campaign account

edit on 15-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Totally insane .. social media colluding to censor news that hurts Biden.
They've gone all out leading up to an election.

edit on 15/10/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This kind of stuff has been going on in government for many many decades. It is not right. The practice of doing this by people in politics should be made totally illegal, it is not very good to have high ranking people do this. In this case with Biden, Obama even mentioned to him that he should watch what he does, but Biden ignored him and did it anyway. Then he bragged about his power.

Obama couldn't control Biden and neither can the American people, he will do what he wants and in this case, his family personally gained by it. I think that they should prosecute Hunter and discredit Biden and possibly impeach him from his previous position as VP. Our country should not put up with lies by high ranking officials no matter what party they belong to. The worst part is that the Democrats were making false accusations of our present president to distract him from doing his job correctly and uncovering corruption by the Democrat Party. Those who instigated the coverup should be thrown out of congress immediately, then charged and tried of crimes against the government of the USA.

Yes, Trump can be a jerk, but he is more concerned for the people of this country than even the people he hires to work for him, he fires those people when they do wrong things, Obama could not fire the VP but he probably told Hillary she should resign her position so it would not get ugly for their party when she was caught messing up.

My question, when the guy handed the original hard drive over to the FBI, how come they did not investigate it and say anything? The hard drive was left at the shop according to the guy who worked on it and they never came back for it. I think it was the right thing to do for the shopholder to send the harddrive to the attorney general of the country.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Totally insane .. social media colluding to censor news that hurts Biden.
They've gone all out leading up to an election.

Yep
Laid out for all to see.....

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

One has to wonder that if the action has been made to censor so easily and without any repercussions, then how far gone are we as a free nation?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Twitter should lose it's user created content business status and be labeled as a media outlet and have to follow all the laws thereof.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I thought I read that if Trump declared Martial Law. The military would appoint an interim person the run the country as the President even has to step down until the military gets all sorted out as per the US Constitution and restore law and order.

Can anyone elaborate?
edit on 15-10-2020 by Waterglass because: Corrected Martial

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
I thought I read that if Trump declared Marshall Law. The military would appoint an interim person the run the country as the President even has to step down until the military gets all sorted out as per the US Constitution and restore law and order.

Can anyone elaborate?

Did you just make all that up? There is no explicit mention of martial law in the Constitution, Habeas Corpus can only be suspended in times of invasion or insurrection and Trump cannot just arbitrarily enact martial law.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: shooterbrody

I thought I read that if Trump declared Marshall Law. The military would appoint an interim person the run the country as the President even has to step down until the military gets all sorted out as per the US Constitution and restore law and order.

Can anyone elaborate?

Where did ya read that?
Venezuela?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Cruz and Faulkner into this on FOX right now. Cruz is not happy at all. He said he tried to tweet the NYPost story during the hearing, and was blocked from it.

Now FOX reporting that Comma-LA has suspended all in-person campaigning because her chief of staff and another staffer have tested positive for COVID. Convenient to avoid awkward questions.

Biden's staff continues to insist he is negative and has had no close contact.
edit on 15-10-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join