It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter is now ‘blocking’ a house.gov press release

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Arnie123

Sorry but it won’t change a single Biden vote. Most have already been filled out (legally or not) and the majority of Biden voters do not care one iota about honesty, integrity, fair play and especially do not care about the future of the United States. The majority are misinformed misanthropes.

Fourteen Million Americans have already voted, as of yesterday.

www.buzzfeednews.com...

The rest go to Trump?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I was one of those early voters.
Biden wouldn't be happy with my ballot.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Monday Night Football is toast, as it the NBA and other pro sports.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Sorry but it won’t change a single Biden vote. Most have already been filled out (legally or not) and the majority of Biden voters do not care one iota about honesty, integrity, fair play and especially do not care about the future of the United States. The majority are misinformed misanthropes.

...and unfortunately they have become the voting majority, which is going to be seen on 3rd.
I have actually been quite surprised at the number of really quite committed Trump voters (when I spoke with them in 2016) who are either not voting this time around or voting Biden (i speak with a lot). Biden is going to win big.

link   
a reply to: Ahabstar
I disagree. I've met people who' are changing their votes.

Also, my social media pulse says otherwise.

Fyi, we're not talking Generally or Majorities, we're talking about the loose gravel that's rolling away from Biden.

Both betting sites and polls are looking eerily like 2016.

Rasmussen is actually reporting a stat on people not voicing or showing any support till election day, a whopping 24% of 3500 sampled.

Right now, Big tech and Liberal Media are actively engaged in an OP to give the impression Trump is doing bad and Biden overwhelmingly up. However, Social Media interactions and impressions show a very different story.

link   
Harris/Biden will plug all the holes that the Obama Administration created by accident 🎭🦃

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.buzzfeednews.com...

The rest go to Trump?
No metrics or data on who was cast for, so lets just chill from the speculation.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Whats the big surprise? I was agreeing with your premise, but maybe something got lost in translation?

My take is that Social Media is out of control, but wth can one do about it from a legal standpoint.

Its also my take that Congess has let Social Media in general go unregulated because they cant keep up with the tech.

If I am missing something, them please elaborate instead of making petty angry statements.

a reply to: neo96

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Monday Night Football is toast, as it the NBA and other pro sports.

Is it bad that I am happy those multi million dollar contracts will have to be terminated early?

Because there's no $$ to pay them.

link   
Gentlemens wager?
I disagree with your assessment.

link   
I just had "The View" on TV. Hadn't seen it in years. Some of those women are more evil than Nancy Pelosi. That's hard to top!

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Harris/Biden will plug all the holes that the Obama Administration created by accident 🎭🦃

Speaking of Harris. Shes on the hideout from the wuflu so the reports say, but I think it has to do more with the Biden crime family.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: HalWesten
We will not tolerate either in this country and the People will eventually win. You can take that to the bank.

America has already lost.
That's already in the bank - sorry to say.

You think that because you're not from here. Trust me, respectfully, you're wrong.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
I was one of those early voters.
Biden wouldn't be happy with my ballot.

Biden might pull out of the Town Hall tonight, unless the audience agrees to be nice.

link   
Everyone chill.

Big surprise coming.

Have you forgotten? It is always darkest before dawn.

link   
Thanks for that....thats exactly what I was askingfor.
Now, does this aplly to social media? Im guessing no, and therein lies the problem.

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: carewemust

www.buzzfeednews.com...

The rest go to Trump?
No metrics or data on who was cast for, so lets just chill from the speculation.

Mostly Biden Supporters who have already voted. That better?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
IMO
Bidens best bet is to return to his basement until after the count.

This breaking crap isn't good for him, and he doesn't have the attitude to address the press properly.

Come on man

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I’m just curious what happens say if one were to go and say plaster Hunter’s winning image on a sandwich board outside a post office of vote drop-off.....what then?

How long would it take for that kind of free speech to be uh, umm, uh, ya know, “tread on”....

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

We will not tolerate either in this country and the People will eventually win. You can take that to the bank.

America has already lost.
That's already in the bank - sorry to say.

You think that because you're not from here. Trust me, respectfully, you're wrong.

Let's just say I know enough and leave it at that.
I'd love to be wrong, but I don't think so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join