It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think if Trump loses the election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Not from who you would like to see it from bub.
But keep on projecting your ignorance.
It is amusing.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13
Perhaps you should research that story a little more.
Don't think it actually says what you want it too.

What I want it to?
I would prefer it say the ape descendents have made peace on EA*RTH and have matured past self hatred enough to be welcomed into the Galactic community in mass instead of individually.
You totally reading me wrong. But it's cool 😎

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Didn't one of the sides just plot to buy explosive to blow up bridges and kidnap governors?

a reply to: shooterbrody
Open your eyes bro/sis...

At least one side are pissed at injustice real or imagined, the other side,???..a bunch o wannabe Vanilla ISIS who think masks are soooo oppressive, they could just shoot somebody.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Sadly. Someone or something is working the trigger mechanisms within their emotions.

Now they just mad at anything, sadly as anger increases chance of bad health.

a reply to: Spider879

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

IF Trump loses, things will return to "normal", until the electorate puts someone else in office that shakes things up. No one is going after Trump once he is gone, not without him putting other people in jail first. The act of investigating to smear isn't Trumps idea. He didn't begin it. Its politics as usual.

There isn't some big reckoning that will happen.

The one thing that will happen is the rules will be changed to prevent him from happening again. Perot scared the establishment, but he was easily dispatched. Trump was not. So rules must change to keep the establishment nepotism in place. Australia has already talked about that process, and Dems in the US have mentioned it as well.

If you think getting a 3rd party into a debate is hard now, just wait.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
No worries

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: shooterbrody
How bout you stop pretending one side isnt burning cities?
How bout that?

Am not do you have some kind of problem with reading comprehension.

BOTH SIDES ARE AS BAD AS EACH-OTHER

It is possible to not believe the sun shines out of Trumps arse without being partisan.

Actually both sides are not as bad as each other.
The last 4 years of behaviour by the democrat party and the left in general, including people parroting them on forums, has been an utter disgrace.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

IF Trump loses, things will return to "normal", until the electorate puts someone else in office that shakes things up. No one is going after Trump once he is gone, not without him putting other people in jail first. The act of investigating to smear isn't Trumps idea. He didn't begin it. Its politics as usual.

The one thing that will happen is the rules will be changed to prevent him from happening again. Perot scared the establishment, but he was easily dispatched. Trump was not. So rules must change to keep the establishment nepotism in place. Australia has already talked about that process, and Dems in the US have mentioned it as well.

I just want him exiting stage left, go pasture on one of his golf courses, but off my news feed, but sit on possible charges , if he start making waves , prosecute him to the fullest, and by all means plug the holes in the system that makes such abuses quasi legal.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

you are not seeing this correctly. Trumps abuses < the abuses he is trying to expose. Until he uses the IC and FISA to spy on a candidate and squash their campaign with lies, until he uses IC propaganda in media to spread those lies, until he blackmails a foreign government on behalf of his own sons enrichment...i just can't see his 'abuses' in any light that is bad enough to not appreciate what he's done.

90% of the stuff people cite as reasons to hate Trump boil down to lies and spin. "Very fine people" is a good example. To make that work, you only have to edit what he actually said to remove any context from who he is referring to, then insert your own context.

Yeah he's an asshole. In DC, among a sea of assholes. Just because he is a different asshole doesn't make him any worse.

I was never a fan of the guy. My vote was earned by exposing the establishment machine, the economy, and the foreign policy wins. The things I think are most important, he is doing something with. My neice, were she younger, would benefit from the HBCU action he has taken. My children will benefit from the economy and foreign policy. And none of them are harmed by anything he has done.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
Lose the election? Lol.

Very real possibilty.

They've gone to great lengths over the course of the last 4 years.

There's no telling what they'll do on election day.

My bet is some REAL,NASTY snip is headed our way.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Surprised you can see that far as the UK is in a severe fog of Covid what-do-do different today to eff with people .

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: HalWesten

Recent history has shown us the Left will not accept losing.

dude, stop pretending that one side is any better than the other, that's the biggest part of the problem team red thing they're better than team blue and vice-versa.

Left and right are as bad as each other, at least from the perspective of someone looking in on this mess, I mean the dems couldn't have picked a worse candidate who it seems is likely to win. To me its just swiping one prick for another.

I think America has massive problems with its "democracy" that aren't going to get fixed until you all stop squabbling over what team you're all on and recognise that your all up against a massively corrupt government regardless of who is in power.

Dude, I'm not pretending anything. Everyone world-wide has seen the ridiculous behavior of the Left since the election in 2016. That's not even debatable. Tell me one time when the GOP basically shut down the House and used all of their power to impeach a president for no good reason, in fact a reason that was proven to be based on lies and corruption of the Democrat party. Are both parties corrupt? Yep. Do we the people want to fix that? Some of us do, others just want everything given to them and they don't care about the country.

As far as Biden winning, if that happens then we know corruption in our government has been pushed past the tipping point and may never get cleaned up.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

I just want him exiting stage left, go pasture on one of his golf courses, but off my news feed, but sit on possible charges , if he start making waves , prosecute him to the fullest, and by all means plug the holes in the system that makes such abuses quasi legal.

There's an easy way to make that happen and you have complete control over it - stop watching the news. I do not want him exiting stage left, I want him to keep correcting the mistakes that have been made by our congress and former presidents for the last few decades.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
He should’ve had more children doing crack and getting exposed?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
just adding the search function used to be terrible you could barely read it it was all really light same color all blended together and people just gave up it was really frustrating...they finally fixed it!

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

This must be like the 10th thread on the same subject.

Try using search

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

You go back to 1921.

Here we have 99 years later. Do you have any "right wing" riots and burnings to show from the last couple of months? I'm waiting with baited breath to see the response.
edit on 10/15/20 by Hypntick because: Typo

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
While I dont know how the rest of the US will react I personally will close my small business and 50+ folks will receive their pink slips. I am not working 16 plus hour days 6 days a week to give the fruits of my labor to a government that waste the tax payer dime 85 cent on the dollar. I will also not support a narrative and direction that is crammed down my throat instead of having a true majority of those who want to live free of oppression.

Excessive regulations are oppressive, excessive taxes are oppressive, fear of safety is oppressive, propaganda is oppressive, discrimination is oppressive. We are no longer a free people when forced into oppression.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

That's so sad.

All that booze, wasted.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

you are not seeing this correctly. Trumps abuses < the abuses he is trying to expose. Until he uses the IC and FISA to spy on a candidate and squash their campaign with lies, until he uses IC propaganda in media to spread those lies, until he blackmails a foreign government on behalf of his own sons enrichment...i just can't see his 'abuses' in any light that is bad enough to not appreciate what he's done.

90% of the stuff people cite as reasons to hate Trump boil down to lies and spin. "Very fine people" is a good example. To make that work, you only have to edit what he actually said to remove any context from who he is referring to, then insert your own context.

Yeah he's an asshole. In DC, among a sea of assholes. Just because he is a different asshole doesn't make him any worse.

I was never a fan of the guy. My vote was earned by exposing the establishment machine, the economy, and the foreign policy wins. The things I think are most important, he is doing something with. My neice, were she younger, would benefit from the HBCU action he has taken. My children will benefit from the economy and foreign policy. And none of them are harmed by anything he has done.

Pretty much how I am about Trump too.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

BOTH SIDES ARE AS BAD AS EACH-OTHER

Umm.... no there not, not even close and I’m not republican. The left has become the biggest #show ever in politics. Their hypocrisy, lies, deceit and corruption is at an unprecedented level never before seen in our political system. No way you can change my mind on that as I’m somewhat of an outsider looking in and this is what I see. Although, I’m voting Trump and will never again cast a vote for a Dem, locally, state or nationally because of their antics the last four years.

One of two things would prevent someone from seeing the difference in the two party’s and acknowledging the disparity.

One..they see it and choose to ignore it...agenda and such.
Or two....they’re to stupid and ignorant to use what few little critical thinking skills they have.

There’s huge issues and problems on both sides but to say they’re the same...no effn way.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join