It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think if Trump loses the election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I think the first thing Trump will do is sell his properties in New York that is if he is the owner of them.

Next he'll probably try to move to Ireland or if he's lucky maybe move to New Zealand.
edit on 1000000001252020-10-15T06:25:01-05:00250110am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Lose the election? Lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

I don't think he'll actually lose.
But that was my thought what will really happen if he does lose the election.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

This must be like the 10th thread on the same subject.

Try using search

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Lol
Move to new zealand that is funny stuff!

Thanks for the morning laugh!

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Lol
Move to new zealand that is funny stuff!

Well thank you.

Evening time here and evening time in this neck of the woods.

Thanks for the morning laugh!

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I gotta say I think it would be interesting to see some actual discussion about this topic other than "meh he is gonna win so no point it talking about it" type of posts.

I personally think it will depend on how he loses, if he loses by a landslide then I think it will just be pretty straight forward. However only Trump I think knows what will happen during the transition period, I would expect him to make it a difficult transition but ultimately transfer of power will happen as it usually does.

Really problem I think will come if its a close call, at first I would expect both sides to challenge everything in the courts and we will have a rerun of Bush/Gore only this time I think it will be worse. I could honestly see violence on the streets which would only get worse if Biden wins. I also think that Trump would make the transfer of power even more difficult and part of me can even go so far to see him refusing to recognise the results of the election.

Time will tell.

My personal prediction is Biden to win but that its going to be just as close as the 2000 election.

I hope both sides just accept the results and move on from there though.
edit on 15-10-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I imagine the U.S.A. will go the rest of the way down the toilet if Trump loses to Harris.

Cost of living with the green deal and the smaller pay checks from the biden plan will destroy us.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

I imagine the U.S.A. will go the rest of the way down the toilet if Trump loses to Harris.

Cost of living with the green deal and the smaller pay checks from the biden plan will destroy us.

I really see that coming also.

I mean even with President Trump in charge right now the homeless situation in America is out of hand.

But I think really in all honesty Trump will just pull up and move to either New Zealand or Ireland.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Ocean levels will rise dramatically with all the salt water added to their reserves.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
riots in the streets, cities on fire! Massive protests that begin as "peaceful" will turn violent.

Oh wait, no, that's the democrats. I think the right will shake their heads and go into prepper mode again. No tears, no protests, just waiting for the inevitable. Sadly, there won't be any joy in pointing to the idiots and saying I told you so.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Ocean levels will rise dramatically with all the salt water added to their reserves.

Lol
Nope
The end of the crying and wailing from you never trumpers and dnc would create a net loss and actually drop the level.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Won't that happen regardless of which party "wins"? I would have thought more salt water tears if Trump is reelected actually, but I'm not disagreeing with your initial comment either way

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Lol
Nope
The end of the crying and wailing from you never trumpers and dnc would create a net loss and actually drop the level.

You've been whistling past the graveyard daily, when the stolen results come in you can talk about them with me then.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Won't that happen regardless of which party "wins"? I would have thought more salt water tears if Trump is reelected actually, but I'm not disagreeing with your initial comment either way

I'm sure, but the juicy ones will be here. See above.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Brilliant

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I think if Trump loses he will be happy to get back to his personal life...
His supporters may get mad until the adrenalin wears off but I think for the most part any McVeigh energy will be exhausted too much to want to respond ignorantly.

Then Joe and Kamala will inherit the problems Trump has made or not worked on fixing, just as Obama and Biden had to fix Bush mistakes as Obama administration inherited a recession.

Joe and Kamala have COVID 19 to deal with and part of a population that does not think it is real or take is serious.
Joe and Kamala have to reset/update Main Street economy so that the working class woman and man can get their lives back on track.

Wall Street seems to remain on point either way. So Trump may have guided Wall Street as did many before him but the PUPPET MASTERS are the ones in actual control of Wall Street. In case you didnt know.

Overall USA and the world NEED a professional touch up because the last 3+ years have been everything but.

Good luck Joe and Kamala, it'z....alot to take on and have to endure and fix. Respects for that alone.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You forgot global warming will evaporate more water/sarcam

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Lol
Sure
When more indictments come in you can pay your debt....
Or cry again about a "recognized" name

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

However only Trump I think knows what will happen during the transition period, I would expect him to make it a difficult transition

Trump is onto you after your many threads last year - He'll make it his mission to make life hard for everyone because of you

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join