It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Democrats leading in mail in votes? Cheating or too scared to vote in person?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Why is it that Democrats have a huge lead in mail in votes? Are they cheating big time or a bunch of wussies afraid to go to the polls and vote in person?

I say they are using mail in votes to cheat like all hell. As in one person is voting 100 votes.

Are they double checking votes to make sure people don't vote twice or that democratic organizations aren't filling out "fake" ballots for their side in large quantities?
edit on 14-10-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

(post by Tearman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tearman
Maybe you should take a second dose.

Probably not a good idea. I am diabetic and I don't want my glucose levels to drop too low.

Are you doing the typical liberal move and projecting your mental illness onto me?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I'm doing the typical liberal move of laughing at a moron. Grow a brain cell. And stop being a total wussbag.

Nothing you say is worth responding to. So I'm just going to keep insulting you.
edit on 14-10-2020 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I'm doing the typical liberal move of laughing at a moron. Grow a brain cell. And stop being a total wussbag.

Nothing you say is worth responding to. So I'm just going to keep insulting you.

More projecting? Thanks for your replies though.

Did you send in your mail in ballot or are you going to the polls to vote in person?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Why is it that Democrats have a huge lead in mail in votes?

I think you can explain it in many ways. Mainly, Democratic voters don't tend to be as enthusiastic as Republican voters. They simply lack that motivation as a base, so mail in votes make it easy for them to barely participate. On the other hand, the typical Trump voter would be more than happy to wait in line for hours.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Have at it. I am not going to run away crying like the left.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

+28 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

[snip]

You are doing the typical liberal move of being a hypocritical [snip]

Your side is cheating in this election... biggly.

They have to, after all.

You can't win elections based on your ideology in America right now.

Simply because the average American finds your ideology repulsive and un-American.

So you attack the OP instead of addressing that your ideology has to cheat to win.

But hey... keep posting.

Because every time you do a lurker here on ATS will decide to vote for Trump...

edit on 15-10-2020 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

(post by Tearman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Nah, I'm just tired of deluded idiots who think they're informed about anything, who sit all day spewing utter bull#.
edit on 14-10-2020 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
Why is it that Democrats have a huge lead in mail in votes? Are they cheating big time or a bunch of wussies afraid to go to the polls and vote in person?

I say they are using mail in votes to cheat like all hell. As in one person is voting 100 votes.

Are they double checking votes to make sure people don't vote twice or that democratic organizations aren't filling out "fake" ballots for their side in large quantities?

In a certain state, 94% of the mail in votes are for Biden and are from overseas zip codes.

People are looking into it.

Democrats can't win on Orange Man Bad and they certainly can't win on "we're going to tax you into oblivion if you work for a living".

Which seems to be their platform this year.

They cheat.

We all know that now because we have an internet connection and a brain.

Let's see where this goes now.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Nah, I'm just tired of deluded idiots who think they're informed about anything, who sit all day spewing utter bull#.

Well why don't you take this opportunity to teach us something instead of throwing a tantrum like a 2yr old.

You are living proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.

link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: MRinder

In a certain state, 94% of the mail in votes are for Biden and are from overseas zip codes.

People are looking into it.

Democrats can't win on Orange Man Bad and they certainly can't win on "we're going to tax you into oblivion if you work for a living".

Which seems to be their platform this year.

They cheat.

We all know that now because we have an internet connection and a brain.

Let's see where this goes now.

And yet not a damn thing you just said is true.

+7 more 
link   

Quoted for a rather hilarious level of irony.

Perhaps you should check out your own history on ATS.

Did they activate the third tier of dunb-bots because of the emergency situation with Biden?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join