It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Day 4 Thur Oct 15 - Senate Hearings for Judge Barrett SCOTUS Nominee 9am Eastern Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Day 4 "extra" witnesses (maybe) (OhOh) ! !

Panel meetings ?

Democrats failing to trap Her with their tricky and off topic BS questions and dumbbell comments.

Judge Barrett referred to her own memory 99.9% of the time with no notes or documents !!! 😎

The Committee could vote to send this to the full floor !!

But wait. Democrats will try to delay until next week !!

Fast & Smooth as they say 😎

??? Full Senate floor vote soon ???

Day 1 Thread...
Senate Hearings for Judge Barrett SCOTUS Nominee starts Mon Oct 12 2020 9am

Day 2 Thread...
Senate Hearings for Judge Barrett SCOTUS Nominee Day 2 9am Eastern Time

Day 3 Thread...
Day 3 Wed Oct 14 - Senate Hearings for Judge Barrett SCOTUS Nominee 9am Eastern Time

Day 4 live feed...
Confirmation hearing for Supreme Court nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett (Day 4)

The Senate Judiciary Committee hears testimony from outside witnesses on the Supreme Court nomination of Amy Coney Barrett - LIVE at 9am ET on C-SPAN, C-SPAN Radio & online

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
t is in the works. Graham said he is extremely nervous waiting for the other shoe to fall. He even moved up the confirmation vote by 7 days.They will drop an 11th hour bomb in attempt to derail her confirmation. The only question here is if the republicans have the stones to push through the slander attempt to get this done. I don't have confidence that they will. All the dems need is to peel off at least 2 more RINOs and the deed is done. If they will tank our economy, and burn or cities to gain control do you think they will not resort to despicable accusations to kill this nomination. (rhetorical question no need to answer) This is too important for them to hug each other and say nice game, you won. Oh by the way i started a thread on this the day Hirono set this up with her weird questions regarding rape and sexual harassment. It lasted about 15 minutes and ATS pulled it down. No post as to why or if there was and infraction no nothing, just bald censorship. too much of that of late on this site. No wonder ATS is decline. I have moved on and wont be coming back to ATS as frequently.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: bladerunner44

The Committee vote happens next Thursday.

The Full Senate floor vote happens next Friday.

😃

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
yes i know, the vote was originally scheduled for Oct 29, Graham move it up.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: bladerunner44

yes i know, the vote was originally scheduled for Oct 29, Graham move it up.

Is there anyone on either side not seeing that this person is exceptional for the position? It is all moot now moving forward to the vote.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I agree she is exceptional. I hope you're right on the vote

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: bladerunner44
a reply to: Xtrozero

I agree she is exceptional. I hope you're right on the vote

With such a good showing I would not be surprised if the few Republicans that said they would vote no actually change their vote now to yes.

join