It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof the Earth is Round NOT Flat!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: rigel4
I have been waiting my whole life for this post !

Hahaha cmon, that's gotta be sarcasm.

Maybe it is!
But, how come eclipses are so well documented in prediction in advance, and in variability, how come seasons do not follow flat earth rules, where the two opposite hemispheres of earth should be in near equilibrium of the sun's rays at some time, and whereby default the linear crust much smaller, would be a sun spike at both ends, which makes no sense anyway.
edit on 14-10-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
One can use various projections to represent the earth, many of them are flat, and favor different parameters for different reasons. Perhaps us believing the earth is a sphere is as absurd, from the perspective of higher dimensions.

The Holographic principle, postulates that the entire universe is flat.

If up and down are one dimension. Then the earth is flat, while also being a sphere, embeded in Minkowski space
edit on 000000100703107America/Chicago14 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
IDK man it's pretty flat where I am standing.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

I hate anything flat earth but we aren’t trying to disprove flat earth we are trying to disprove that a flat earth scenario could illuminate clouds the way op says.

I guess a flat earth disc could shift up and down as the sun goes round and round so that the flat earth gets light eventually on all surfaces.

I don’t know if this is the absolute definitive proof flat earthers would listen to....

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
edit on 14-10-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: muzzleflash

Does god have a navel?

Yes it's in Knots.
Juggernauts.

That's a naval joke to tickle your navel.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
You should post this to Sci man Dan on yt, and don't forget that flatards openly defy logic and geometry.

They are wasting everyone's oxygen.

The original theory was that "Flat Earth theory" was promoted by an intelligence operation intended to spread chaos and ignorance essentially.

A destabilization and desensitization tactic with the goal apparently being security/power.

I think there are threads from years ago where some guys showed some compelling reports and research that even named agencies/groups.

If anyone wants to dig all that up please link it here thanks!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Does god have a navel?

No God does not have a navel. Only certain animals have them.

God is everything.

You're saying God isn't "Supreme" enough to have a navel?

He can be infinite bodies with infinite variations all the time without time even passing.

God is a word in our language that must be properly defined. Either God means Omnipotent / Almighty or it doesn't.

And if it doesn't mean that, than it means nothing.
Because God is defined as Omnipotent Omnipresent Omniscient Infinite and Eternal.

Either the word means what it means or we are uttering hollow meaningless terminology in ways opposite of the terms intention when it was formed and used in text prior to us.

So Yes, God IS all navels and everything else.

That is the only available answer that follows the definition of the word God.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
All that proves is that the sun goes around the earth in an eliptical orbit, it could easily be going around a flat earth

No because it would always be above.

Draw a diagram.
DO IT.

You will see its impossible.
edit on 10/14/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Logic would say that if God had a navel he has born in Human or Animal form.
Unless he just adorns himself in navals for fashion reasons.
edit on 000000100755107America/Chicago14 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Lets be real flat earth is really mudflood, which is really Tartaria.

I'm onto you.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

yuk. I don't like being manhandled by sailors

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Yes you're right about the moon.

Thats why I said ancient astronomers definitely knew.

The megalithic calculations / calendar system around earth proves the ancient forgotten civ ( pre flood Atlantis etc) that build pyramids etc - knew all about the galaxy, stars and planets and even calculated the speed of light and all the dimensions of the Earth moon and sun in astonishing perfection.

They knew more about the procession of the equinoxes than we today do. We are finding out just recently this stuff. We were in a huge Dark Age for the last 8000+ years where we forgot the very advanced knowledge of our ancestors.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

Sigh....So we weren't made in "his" image?.....This god is a pretty elusive character

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Not really up on the whole flat earth theory, so maybe I am missing something. Here is a diagram I made trying to explain what I mean. Side view of the flat earth, looking at it like at the skinny part or whatever. The green represents the earth, that ugly blue thing is a cloud, the brown circle shows the sun orbiting around the flat earth, and the yellow thing is the sun.

I wanted to do it in 3d as a test, but I don't know how to do blender clouds yet lol.

edit on Wed, 14 Oct 2020 20:25:07 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Can God create an immovable stone?

wiki

God is omnipotent, i.e. God can do anything which is logically possible. Making a stone which is so heavy that it cannot be moved is logically possible. Therefore God, being omnipotent, can make a stone so heavy that it cannot be moved.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

Fashionasta Zeus

Maybe god * Zeus" adored himself for Hera. How else did they make Adam?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Lets be real flat earth is really mudflood, which is really Tartaria.

I'm onto you.

Tartaria and Mudflood.

Those are Deus Ex Machina created to resolve a plot.

Instead of trying to fit things into chronological order reasonably they just say our calendar system is full of holes even as recently as mere decades ago etc.

It's just acidhead talk as far as Im concerned.
Trippy to wonder about, fun to research and try to debunk, etc. Nothing of true serious merit tho.

When Cheech and Chong say stuff we need to remember these guys are still idiots despite their attempts at philosophic musing on all things complex. It's charming for awhile I suppose.

Tartaria conspiracies could be some of the most absurd of all.

For stuff like that we would have to waste hours going over every thing they claim then just debunk it or explain how the guy missed all this stuff and lost context...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
One can use various projections to represent the earth, many of them are flat, and favor different parameters for different reasons. Perhaps us believing the earth is a sphere is as absurd, from the perspective of higher dimensions.

The Holographic principle, postulates that the entire universe is flat.

If up and down are one dimension. Then the earth is flat, while also being a sphere, embeded in Minkowski space

That is all beside the point and you know that.

I was not challenging the use of any projection if it can reveal interesting things to study and consider.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This is earth---------> ____________________________________

Told ya so.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Not really up on the whole flat earth theory, so maybe I am missing something. Here is a diagram I made trying to explain what I mean. Side view of the flat earth, looking at it like at the skinny part or whatever. The green represents the earth, that ugly blue thing is a cloud, the brown circle shows the sun orbiting around the flat earth, and the yellow thing is the sun.

i.imgur.com...

I wanted to do it in 3d as a test, but I don't know how to do blender clouds yet lol.

Thank you for the effort my friend but as Sun Tzu taught us the battle is won before it is even fought.

You just reconceptualized the flat earth as now being a flat disk in space.

That's a new theory.

Flat Earth models require there to be no outer space at all, it's firmament and solid wall up above and solid rock all the way down.

You, in order to adapt to my point, had to send the sun under the earth.

That means the Sun should rise every where at once now.

To keep the 24 hour time zone system you have to make earth a flat disk that the sun rotates around the edges. It cant ever go under the Earth or ALL land will be dark at the exact same time since its flat from China to NYC.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join