It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof the Earth is Round NOT Flat!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
It's all about you Neutronflux.
😊

edit on 26-10-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
It's all about you Neutronflux.
😊

No. It’s about the actual delusional belief the earth is flat. Not a thread to troll.

You have something to post about actual flat earth?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Is there an actual flat earth to post about then?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

If there is, then post something concerning flat earth.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

If there is, then post something concerning flat earth.

I am pretty sure that muzzleflash solved it with the opening post.

Well done Muzzleflash

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Your post seems disingenuous in the context of past posts.

a reply to: Akragon
They may be free to believe what they will.......but no one can believe what they 'want'!!!

Did you choose to believe that the earth is a globe?

a reply to: turbonium1

edit on 26-10-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 26-10-2020 by neutronflux because: Added second quote

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Disingenuous??
Posting a quote where I did a thumbs up as proof of me being disingenuous....ok.

Here is what the
was a reply to:

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

This is page 117 in a thread that's in the LOL Forum.
I'll leave that basic fact there for you to observe. This thread is worthless and a waste of time. You refuse to admit that you were defeated a very long time ago. Your inability to listen to basic science is either astounding or proof that you are spinning this thread out for a bet.
Again: page 117 in a thread that's in the LOL forum.
Your theories are laughable and your connection to reality tenuous at best - if that is you aren't spinning this thread out FOR A BET.
(Yawn)

(This below is turbos reply which I gave a thumbs up to)
You've probably written hundreds of posts here, and keep saying it's worthless and a waste of time!

It's a complete contradiction - your continual posting shows you ARE interested and intrigued by the subject, and your continual claims that the subject is worthless and a waste of time, is simply how you are trying to justify being here - to yourself, and/or to others.

Our actions speak louder than words. Do you know what a "dissembler" (or "dissimulator") is?

1. dissembler - a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives.

If you really believed that it was a waste of time, as you keep saying, you'd have left this thread long ago, and would never return. But you are one of the most frequent posters on this thread, for several months now.

Looking back, this thread had 27 pages before I first posted, on page 28. That was on Dec.19, 2019.

Your first post was on page 29, on Jan. 5, 2020, which is only 17 days after I first posted here, but it was obviously just a coincidence, that your first post was directed at me, right?....

"Is this some kind of joke? Every time proof of a round Earth has been presented to you, you deny/ignore/misrepresent/downright lie about it. Every. Single. Time."

Why didn't you reply to others who supported the flat Earth, over the first 27 pages of this thread? You chose to wait until I posted, before you felt the need to accuse me of lying, and so forth, without any evidence to support your accusations.

Only 6 days later, on Jan. 12, you made your agenda clearly known...

"Because all he has is those same tired old tropes. He's been shouting the same nonsense for however many years now and possibly now has an inkling that we're all laughing at him. He has not convinced one other person that his nonsense has a single leg to stand on.
It's a bit sad really. That said, his theory about gravity was imaginative. Silly, but imaginative."

So why would you ever have known that I've posted about the subject for years? Well, because you've been posting on the same threads about the flat Earth I've posted on, for years, just to accuse me of the same things you do now!

And of course, to say it's stupid, worthless, and a waste of time!

Spending years following me around on threads about the flat Earth, just to accuse me of lying, and ignorance, and that the subject is worthless waste of time, doesn't seem peculiar to you?

It's obsessive behavior, over a subject you claim is worthless, a waste of time. Maybe you don't know why the hell you're posting on FE threads, over the years, but I know it's not because you think it's a waste of time!
The flat earth conspiracy, page 118
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The link takes you to where this exchange occurred for reference.

So now you explain how

is disingenuous.

edit on 27-10-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Ok.

But the reply shows you giving a thumbs up to Turbo. Is that false.

I guess you should take more care in what you actually post.
edit on 27-10-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Back to the OP.

The Earth is not round.

Let me explain. The shape of our Earth is an oblate spheroid. It is not a perfect sphere. The centrifugal forces as the Earth rotates creates a widening, or budging at the equator and flattens the poles.

Hope that settles it.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
It is true that I have given a thumbs up to turbo for that particular post...so what does that prove?
It proves that I agreed with his post!
Am I not allowed to?

You guess wrong......I posted carefully.

edit on 27-10-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

It is true that I have given a thumbs up to turbo for that particular post...so what does that prove?

So you support someone that uses known falsehoods and has no credibility pushing flat earth.

You are known to post to just stir the $hit pot.

Then your post to “support” muzzleflash is supposed to be taken serious, sincere, and not sarcastic.

Maybe you should try to use heart felt arguments with facts, instead of only trying to play the gotcha game.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

So then it should be easy for you to cite your posts refuting Turbo’s blatant falsehoods.

I say your a flat earther. Please cite your posts refuting flat earth nonsense.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi
did you just call the great mother Fat!

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join