It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Voted Yesterday !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: IAMTAT
You might want to vote again...as your FIRST mail-in Ballot is in a landfill right now.

Stop, that isn't true, I wish people wouldn't make things up.

I used it to light your ballot on fire.

Communist!

Ignore that. Trump said vote again.

A third time would ensure a definite vote count.
A fourth is security.

So do what's right

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I don't know when your state is allowed to open the ballots, but when that time comes, make sure to find out if your ballot was received and tallied.

When I went to check............ The correct name is not on their record? They managed to register me with the wrong first name! Even after I just re-registered! Another mess of someone else's to clean up. If it can be done?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
if you mail in your ballot, drop off ballot at polling place or vote at polling place or drop in designated drop box, you can go on line and check your vote .

in my area it says inactive voters will not be sent a vote by mail ballot until they update their status'info.

there is a code that can be scanned or you can go to a website for info on the OFFICIAL drop off box sites

a voter who casts a vote-by-mail ballot can find out if the ballot arrived at his/her county elections office, if the ballot was counted, and, if not, the reason why it was not counted.

we have 5 of us... democrats took a few days for all 5 ballots to arrive no duplicates or extras no ballots belonging to anyone else...

oh forgot to add we all vote but one of us somehow ended up inactive...went on line saw was inactive had to put info proving who they were were and was able to update to active again so they got a ballot in the mail

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Just mailed off my vote by mail ballot yesterday. I suggest if you have a vote by mail ballot you send it back as soon as possible. Otherwise we will have riots again.

Also. Today I received another ballet with my 1st name spelled wrong? I guess I'll have to remove this name from my address somehow. No I'm not going to vote twice.

You might want to vote again...as your FIRST mail-in Ballot is in a landfill right now.

edit on 14-10-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2020 by research100 because: added sentence

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

I know someone that has worked as an election official. He should know what's the easiest way to fix it. For all I know none of my mail in ballets have ever counted. Probably a DNC election fraud scam again.

edit on 14-10-2020 by Doctor Smith because: grammar

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
the person went down to the voting place last time and his name was not listed so they gave him a provisional ballot and they have you sign your name on the last page of the book where everyone signs their name next to their address (I worked at the polling place) ....somehow it wasn't fixed after that but like I said he went online checked his status and fixed it we all got our ballots this time

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Hmm... Here's Hoping you Precious Vote does Not end up in a Ditch near an Interstate Highway because of a Disgruntled Liberal Mailman who just Knows your Not in his " Club " . .........

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Here in California, I voted on the 6th in person.

They asked for my name and birthdate, but NOT my ID. That struck me a bit odd.

I received a mail-in ballot in the mail and took that in with me to vote after I reviewed all the proposals and candidates for office. I used it as a "key" to vote.

The pollers handed me a ballot and an envelope EXACTLY the same as my mail-in ballot. I filled out the new ballot with my choices from the mail-in one I received and put it into the new envelope and put it in the lock box and left.

I ask you, what's stopping them from just mailing off my ballot??

Nothing.

Voting in person here is just a formality as I'm sure they're all being mailed anyway. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Or am I missing something?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
for the people who went in and voted...was there a long line?? was anyone wearing anything trump or biden...if so were they told to take it off??? no matter who you are voting for or how you vote...go online and check on your vote to make sure it was counted

a reply to: 10uoutlaw

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Doctor Smith...we have no record of your vote being lost in the dumpster behind 7-11 at 8:45pm on Tuesday night.

Oh wait, we found it! Thank you for voting democrat.

Every vote counts.

Sincerely, The DNC

Isn't the demographics of mail in leaning left to begin with?

I'd rather vote in person but my Tuesdays are slammed at the moment so I took advantage of this since I can put it in ahead of time.... But from what I'm hearing most mail in cats lean left.

Plus, at this point, I don't think the left has to cheat. Trump has done an ass job with his shot. My biggest voting issue got trampled by his admin, and that's spending/debt. He forced my hand to not consider voting for him.

What are you talking about??? It's the Democrats who are running up the deficit...They come up with these multi trillion dollar bills and Trump is charged with accepting or vetoing the bills...If he does a veto, the Country shuts down and he gets the blame...If he OKs the bill to keep the Country running, he's charged with massively increasing the deficit...The Democrats have been playing that game forever...

But recently they dug themselves into a hole...For five months Trump has been trying to get them to pass an additional stimulus bill to benefit those who are directly affected by the virus scam...Trump wants 1.2 trillion to take care of them...

Pelosi won't let Trump do anything where he comes out looking good so she demands around 3 trillion which will be used for things that have nothing to do with the virus fallout...Finally Trump's in a position where he can say no...End up she's been screwing her own constituents by refusing to let Trump help them out unless he caves to her demands...

And even the Democrats are piling onto her for screwing her own people to get to Trump...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
for the people who went in and voted...was there a long line?? was anyone wearing anything trump or biden...if so were they told to take it off??? no matter who you are voting for or how you vote...go online and check on your vote to make sure it was counted

a reply to: 10uoutlaw

I believe the votes are not to be counted until election day...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

What are you talking about??? It's the Democrats who are running up the deficit...They come up with these multi trillion dollar bills and Trump is charged with accepting or vetoing the bills...If he does a veto, the Country shuts down and he gets the blame...If he OKs the bill to keep the Country running, he's charged with massively increasing the deficit...The Democrats have been playing that game forever...

The Democrats certainly aren't innocent, far from... They at a minimum are complicit, and as you said sometimes the reason why we see a run up in spending and subsequently debt.

That being said, the Republicans don't just get a free pass because their brothers from across the aisle use the nation's credit card recklessly. The right has their own decades long failed "initiatives".

Hell, let's just say for the sake of argument that the left is worse, because honestly I don't have a dog in the fight and don't really care who gets a little more of the blame. The fact remains that the right has held the highest office 24 out of the last 40 years. So, if the Republicans had a backbone, surely they could make things happen in their favor.

Judging by this graph, we can either deduce the Republicans are full of s*** when they say they're fiscal conservatives, or pansies who allow themselves to be pushed around by Democrats. Liars or spineless, at the end of the day it's moot to me, because they are ineffective.

You would have a better time convincing me they might be better on different issues, but spending and debt the figures speak for themselves.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I was going to vote for Jorgensen, but the past few days I've been reconsidering it. She's just got a few things she's said and done, and hasn't done that kind of turns me away from voting for her.

I'm definitely not voting for Biden.

I don't want to vote for Trump, though it would be interesting to see how the Trump haters would respond to a second Trump term.
Ive looked into some of the other federal level candidates, and man... they all either flat out suck or are just meh.

My local elections are a little bit more interesting. It seems that there are more and more people running as Libertarian, and more and more people who are saying they are going to vote Libertarian, but I'm curious how many of the "Libertarian" candidates are actually Libertarian. A lot of them come across as fake with no history to back up their stances.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Just mailed off my vote by mail ballot yesterday. I suggest if you have a vote by mail ballot you send it back as soon as possible. Otherwise we will have riots again.

Also. Today I received another ballet with my 1st name spelled wrong? I guess I'll have to remove this name from my address somehow. No I'm not going to vote twice.

I could vote again. The stupid fools sent me 2 ballots.

That's how the Democrats could win. They make sure everyone gets extra ballots. Most law abiding conservatives will have the sense and honesty to just mail in one ballot. Democrats are crooks and will mail in everything they can. With no regard to any consequence should they get caught. Like going to jail for 10 years. The criminals are the DNC's base.

So all they have to do is mail fraud loads of extra ballots to everyone. Their criminal base will mail them all in. We might catch a few of them but loads will get through.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Update:

My election official friend says that it will be fine. Just mail in the correct ballet and throw the other away. But I still cannot verify that my ballot will be counted. Their is no way to contact them as always. They will just keep mailing me both ballots for years.

Right now my wrong ballet is the only one to show up when checking. The one I mailed in doesn't show up in the system????????? And the fools have mailed me a reminder to mail in the wrong ballot!

I'll just have to take their word for it!!!!!!!!
Which is the equivalent of taking the word of a serial killer.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

They asked for my name and birthdate, but NOT my ID. That struck me a bit odd.
a reply to: EternalShadow

I worked at the polls last time in California and it seems a bit odd to me also. By law you aren't allowed to ask for ID. If they volunteer you can scan it into the computer and it's a little easier. You can change parties, and register to vote if you aren't already registered.

Who Casts a Provisional Ballot? Provisional ballots are ballots cast by voters who: Believe they are registered to vote even though their names are not on the official voter registration list at the polling place. Vote by mail and instead want to vote at their polling place or a vote center, but they did not receive their ballot or do not have their ballot with them (and the elections official is unable to verify that they have not returned their vote-by-mail ballot). What Happens After You Cast a Provisional Ballot? Your provisional ballot will be counted after elections officials have confirmed that you are registered to vote in that county and you did not already vote in that election. You may vote a provisional ballot at any polling place in the county in which you are registered to vote, however, only the elections contests you are eligible to vote for will be counted. How Can You Check The Status of Your Provisional Ballot? Every voter who casts a provisional ballot has the right to find out from their county elections official if the ballot was counted and, if not, the reason why it was not counted.

CA Voting

edit on 30-10-2020 by Doctor Smith because: added

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join