It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Voted Yesterday !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Just mailed off my vote by mail ballot yesterday. I suggest if you have a vote by mail ballot you send it back as soon as possible. Otherwise we will have riots again.

Also. Today I received another ballet with my 1st name spelled wrong? I guess I'll have to remove this name from my address somehow. No I'm not going to vote twice.
edit on 14-10-2020 by DrumsRfun because: all caps title

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Just yesterday?

Lightweight.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Just mailed off my vote by mail ballot yesterday. I suggest if you have a vote by mail ballot you send it back as soon as possible. Otherwise we will have riots again.

Also. Today I received another ballet with my 1st name spelled wrong? I guess I'll have to remove this name from my address somehow. No I'm not going to vote twice.

You might want to vote again...as your FIRST mail-in Ballot is in a landfill right now.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
You might want to vote again...as your FIRST mail-in Ballot is in a landfill right now.

Stop, that isn't true, I wish people wouldn't make things up.

I used it to light your ballot on fire.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Doctor Smith...we have no record of your vote being lost in the dumpster behind 7-11 at 8:45pm on Tuesday night.

Oh wait, we found it! Thank you for voting democrat.

Every vote counts.

Sincerely, The DNC

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Still sitting on my ballot.

I've gone through all the thought processes I have... Not excited with any outcome.

I don't even really care for JoJo as a third party candidate.... Though I'll probably end up voting for her. With the other two, I'll hate myself if I vote for the one who wins, because I know I'd dislike either admin.

Probably send off the Jojo ticket tomorrow.... Don't really care if the USPS loses it to be honest.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Doctor Smith...we have no record of your vote being lost in the dumpster behind 7-11 at 8:45pm on Tuesday night.

Oh wait, we found it! Thank you for voting democrat.

Every vote counts.

Sincerely, The DNC

Isn't the demographics of mail in leaning left to begin with?

I'd rather vote in person but my Tuesdays are slammed at the moment so I took advantage of this since I can put it in ahead of time.... But from what I'm hearing most mail in cats lean left.

Plus, at this point, I don't think the left has to cheat. Trump has done an ass job with his shot. My biggest voting issue got trampled by his admin, and that's spending/debt. He forced my hand to not consider voting for him.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Today was the first day of early voting in my district. My wife and drove to the polling center and decided to try again later. The line was out the door completely around the building and into the grass. By far the largest turnout I have ever seen.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I've been voting every day since the 1st.

Not really... I'll be voting in person to make damn sure my vote is cast.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Still sitting on my ballot.

I've gone through all the thought processes I have... Not excited with any outcome.

I don't even really care for JoJo as a third party candidate.... Though I'll probably end up voting for her. With the other two, I'll hate myself if I vote for the one who wins, because I know I'd dislike either admin.

Probably send off the Jojo ticket tomorrow.... Don't really care if the USPS loses it to be honest.

You should stick your ballot in a jar, fart inside the jar and immediately seal it. Mail it off in a couple of days.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's the only sensible thing to do.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Probably a better idea than accidentally spilling some flour on it.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Today was the first day of early voting in my district. My wife and drove to the polling center and decided to try again later. The line was out the door completely around the building and into the grass. By far the largest turnout I have ever seen.

My tiny little town had a record turnout in 2016 and I bet 2020 will be even higher.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

White flour? PFF. There's a word for people like you!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

There's many words for it 😉, my therapist won't stop going on about it. Something something make sure to take my medicine, I know.

You sound just like her lol.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
In person early voting started here yesterday.
Vote cast.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
My husband received an unsolicited text message stating :

By voting by mail from your home, you've done your part. You just get to look forward to Election Day. Learn how how [sic] to request your OH mail-in ballot in 2 min at requestballot.io...[redacted] for the November Election.

He has not voted by mail. Nor do we live in Ohio.

At first I thought it was a smishing campaign, but after doing diligent research I uncovered that it is a "legitimate" website tied to a left leaning org called VoteAmerica.

This company tried to say it was "poor wording" on their part and that they were just trying to help educate people that they could vote from home. Yeah, right....
edit on 14-10-2020 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I don't know when your state is allowed to open the ballots, but when that time comes, make sure to find out if your ballot was received and tallied.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

There's many words for it 😉, my therapist won't stop going on about it. Something something make sure to take my medicine, I know.

You sound just like her lol.

It's almost 4 now, be sure to eat something with your next dose.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Doctor Smith?
Are you with the fishtank people?

If you talk about voting at least tell us who you voted for.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join