It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Here's Proof That Joe Biden's Family OWNED SLAVES | The Glenn Beck Program

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith
Yes, I do mind when the left do it, I think it makes them look stupid. If I started doing it, I think I would look stupid as well. Like I said, I get what you are saying about hypocrisy, they do it, so it should be OK if we do it back. If I thought like that, I would probably be a democrat. Doing something that I call out as BS, just because they do it, would make me think lower of myself.

One example I can think of, taking words out of context and twisting them. I hate when people do that. I don't like bidden a lick, but I have called people out for doing that to him. He was reading a phrase quoted to someone that contained the dreaded "n word", and people were posting an edited clip of that. Deliberately taking out the part where he say "And I quote", and acting like he just said the phrase himself.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This story is fair game...as it pertains to Leftist hypocrisy, rather than the irrelevant point that Biden's (or anyone else's) family once owned slaves.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

My Indian gggg's were Native Americans...and docs say 1820...we were "Indian Traders"...

Has nothin to do with me now...!?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Considering at the height of slavery in this country only 5% of the population owned slaves, it says a lot that Biden’s family came from that small minority.

Seems the silver spoon has been passed down for awhile.

Must be genetic to think you deserve to be supported by black people, while giving them the bare minimum, and saying your welcome to them all along the way.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The Republican Party should request him to step down from his nomination due to his families past of owning slaves. Personally, I agree with projectxvn. But this is politics and the left love that race card. If this hits MSM I doubt he will survive this, but then again this is the left. They are some of the biggest hypocrites I’ve ever met in life when it came to politics.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It’s not to far out of the realm of possibility that each and every one of us have either enslaved someone or some people, or have been slaves ourselves.

Either way, can’t do anything about the past. It’s permanent and beyond your control. Personally I choose not to hold someone’s past against them for which they did not actively participate in.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
My ancestors once owned a bicycle.

Doesn't mean I'll ride one.

You biciclist!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thats what i've been saying forever. The slaver families in the past have gone underground and changed how slavery works.

Biden family still owns slaves. The US population. not to mention the private prisons he's invested in. his whole family up to this day is a bunch of parasites.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Unfortunately , Slavery was Legal in the U.S. back then . Today it is Not . History is the Study of the Past , the Past being NOT NOW .............

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

No one should be held accountable for the sins of their ancestors. But that is NOT what the Left is doing, or what Joe Biden & Kamala Harris are campaigning on. The Leftist cancel culture has taken aim at our entire country & founding because of our history with slavery. And they viciously dug into every corner of President Trump's lineage to try and find anything they could call out. But do they care at all about Joe Biden's lineage? One of the most respected genealogy firms in the country has provided me with hard evidence that Biden is a descendent of slaveowners on the Robinette side of his family. You can't hold Biden accountable for that. But by the Left's own track record, they should cancel him immediately. So what are the odds that they will even acknowledge this story?

Joe Biden still has a plan

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I wish someone would weaponize my ancestor's culture of slave ownership, I feel left out.

You need to hear the story of “catcher freeman” boondocks style (cartoon) May glean quite a bit on story telling of this sort of thing in the most exquisite and entertaining way known to yours truly. Hits on how the story of ancestors and slave to slave owner relationship change depending on the point of view or who tells the story. Really good stuff, funny as hell too.

Mods this is not a troll post look it up

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I can't believe this shiite, of born with sin.

Get a grip lads!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

My Indian gggg's were Native Americans...and docs say 1820...we were "Indian Traders"...

Has nothin to do with me now...!?

So, your GGGG's were Indian Traders? Would that mean they They bartered with Indians and the white people? There were a lot of people who traded with Indians. Is that a bad thing?
edit on 14-10-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Joe needs to recuse himself from the election now 😃

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Slaves. The Cherokee were other tribe slave traders....common then with captives..and with other tribes as well.

My doc. confirms we had been (government quote)..."Indian Traders"...supplying ..humans...

(Makes me not feel too great...)😟
edit on 15-10-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Who listens to glen beck? Guy is a sell out.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The Biden campaign has just put Kamala in Chainz.

Locked her down tight.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Slaves. The Cherokee were other tribe slave traders....common then with captives..and with other tribes as well.

My doc. confirms we had been (government quote)..."Indian Traders"...supplying ..humans...

(Makes me not feel too great...)😟

When they changed the law of the nation and banned slavery, a good change was made, that was over a hundred years ago and before that time, slavery was legal. There were white slaves too in areas of the world and I am pretty sure that it could have been going on here in america too, in fact it is still going on today with selling of sex slaves.

That was the past, we are supposed to make sure it does not get like that again, it may have been legal back before the civil war, but was not right. There are still indentured servants, which is still slavery of a sort, and often that is legal if done right. Think about having to work to pay your mortgage, that is indentured servitude. Many people are working their tails off to pay for things they bought because someone made them believe it was a good idea. Our consumer based society promotes putting people into debt these days, people get rich off of servitude

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Unfortunately , Slavery was Legal in the U.S. back then . Today it is Not . History is the Study of the Past , the Past being NOT NOW .............

Yeah. Maybe you're right....... We would never hear the left go after Trump like this if it was Trumps ancestors instead. I feel so bad for what I have done. NOT!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join