It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well.... it didn't stop it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I feel the same. There's a lot of obvious BS going on. But the "why" is not entirely obvious to me. Restrict freedoms? Manufacture a financial crisis? A bit of both? The financial crisis will end up making the IMF and whoever else issues the bonds a whole lot richer.

There is the obvious, to divide the country even further.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Certainly something amiss.

I'm still wondering if this virus was an act of war by China or if it were a complete accident. I mean Economies are down all over the World... except for maybe China's... who miraculously only had 4,634 deaths and 85,622 cases out of over 1.4billion population and you look at India's population of 1billion 383million but have had 111,726 deaths with over 7million cases! Ok, we know India have some slum areas but if the Virus is as bad as it seems, it wouldn't care if it were in a slum area or affluent area, it would attack as many people as possible... which it those Countries above china in the stats and there's plenty of em. 50 in fact as of today. www.worldometers.info...

Kuwait only have population of 4.2million. Panama 4.3million. Qatar 2.8million are just 3 of those 50 Countries above China but with so little population, you wouldn't think so.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777
One thing which does set China apart from the rest of the world, is its ability to mobilise, control an organize millions of people.

Last week there were 12 cases in Qingdao. Within 3 days the authorities had tested 7 million people.

That's not propaganda, that's fact. I have friends in Qingdao.

During the first wave of Chinese infections, in the cities where most live in apartments, each apartment block was assigned a prefect (usually already assigned for other reasons). The prefect strictly monitored people coming and going.

So at first I thought the Chinese numbers were nonsense, and I am sure there are old people in the villages dying who go unreported but now I understand their intense culture I can believe they have managed to control the virus through very strict measures. They could well have done this on purpose.

However, I've been to China, I have some good, crazy and bad stories. I have been for work and play. One thing I can take away from work is that safety is not as controlled as the Western world, so I can easily imagine a virus getting out of a lab on someone's coat or similar due to lax security.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: gortex

You know what they WANT you to know.

What a typically dismissive but totally nonsensical response , I know what I know because I work for the health service , I know what is happening in my area not what "they" , whoever "they" are , tell me.

You on the other hand only know what your chosen "they" tell you as I guess you don't have first hand experience of the effects of this situation.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

OK,what do you think of how swiss handled it? I think that is the proper way to do it. Lockdowns do nothing but cause a longer time to stop a virus. Protect the old and frail,but stop with the stupidity of killing everyone elses lives and jobs.
If you are going to die you are gonna die and there is nothing going to stop it.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Swedes I think. The Swiss copied everyone else.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join