It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Democrats are losing the black community

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Good ad however looks like he has a snowball's chance in hell of being elected. I looked at the polls for the 43rd district and they are nowhere near close.

*Maxine Waters (Democratic) 100,468 78.1%
Joe Collins III (Republican) 14,189 11.0%
Omar Navarro (Republican) 13,939 10.8%
edit on 10/17/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

This is how I think the Rep party can re-win back AAs, the Lincoln Project folks have been hitting the right Notes, not that they not just sycopphants to Trump, they are doing a great job IMO of reaching out without abandoning their core beliefs, off course , politically I have different beliefs, but I could see myself being swayed from time to time by them,when it come down to intersectionality..let's call it "normal political discourse."
How about Candace Owens... she’s not holding back when it comes to saying what’s on her mind. Conservative Republicans Love her, myself included. There are some others like her.

Naaw she is a grifter, in it for the payout, not unlike Ambrosia and others.

What makes her a grifter?

The Newest Star Of The Trump Movement Ran A Trump-Bashing Publication — Less Than Two Years Ago

The Newest Star Of The Trump Movement Ran A Trump-Bashing Publication — Less Than Two Years Ago

A rising star on the right, Owens was CEO of a site that compared Trump to Hitler and speculated that he has a small penis.

And in a 2015 column for the site lambasting conservative Republicans, Owens wrote that it was “good news” that the “Republican Tea Party ... will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope).”

www.buzzfeednews.com...
Yup! she's a Grifter, and as soon as things sours , look out for that tell all book.
Kinda like Milo, remember him??

From your Buzzfeed article

she did stress in tweets earlier today that the writers for the site, called Degree180, were young. She also described the reporter as a "despicable creature."

And

(She also accused BuzzFeed News, falsely, of "threatening" the former writers for the site.)
www.buzzfeednews.com...

Perhaps you have selective reading ? Of course Buzzfeed is a liberal site and used the term “falsely”

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus
I can get other sources, that's not the point , she made a career change ,because the payout is better, her supposed coming out was part of the process, look there are better Republicans, including AAs however she's not one of them.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
youtu.be...
Tim Black^^
More as to why Biden sucks but still on the road to win.
This young man asked , besides you ain't Black!.. what do you have to say to young Black voters to further participate in a system that failed to protect them.
The answer is a patented ..blah blah blah!!
edit on 17-10-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

It's all perfectly clear now.

Instead of talking to black people, listening and learning, I can just come on here and have a partisan white bloke tell me what they think and how the feel.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Whoa , this Looks Bad for the Democrat Communist Party...................

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

It's all perfectly clear now.

Instead of talking to black people, listening and learning, I can just come on here and have a partisan white bloke tell me what they think and how the feel.

Bad assumption about who I am. Not what you describe at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join