It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Democrats are losing the black community

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated
Exactly!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
Maybe this video is alerting people.

That was a god smack of truth, he nailed the dems to the frick’n wall. That vid should go viral, hope it does.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: The2Billies

Obama made sure every poor Black person got the internet.

That enabled them to learn how they were screwed and taken advantage of, by Democrats.

:  Q Has the Obama administration started a program to use "taxpayer money" to give free cell phones to welfare recipients?

A: No. Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it.
www.factcheck.org...

Zombie lies never dies.
And I love how in your mind Black and poor is synonymous...

“Poor kids are just as smart as white kids” - Joe Biden (the pedophile)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Obama made sure every poor Black person got the internet.

That enabled them to learn how they were screwed and taken advantage of, by Democrats.

:  Q Has the Obama administration started a program to use "taxpayer money" to give free cell phones to welfare recipients?

A: No. Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it.
www.factcheck.org...

Zombie lies never dies.
And I love how in your mind Black and poor is synonymous...

Watch the vid Fisherr posted.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

It isn't really a mystery. You have to understand the broader culture of the black community. Since slavery, there have always been leaders and the community kind of blindly follows. We've always kind of been this cohesive group that sticks together and pushed leaders to the forefront to represent our interest - think Reverends, Civil Rights leaders, politicians.... The problem is that a lot of these leaders use this dynamic as a way to enrich themselves. The Democrat party basically has bought off these black politicians by allowing them to enrich themselves in return for corralling the black vote. It is a hustle.

Thanks for the response. I understand that a lot of the reverends, community activists, etc are genuinely good people that want to better their neighborhoods. Some of these people are true heros. The politicians are the opposite, and it's so obvious, it's ridiculous.

Again, I'll use Maxine Waters as a prime example. Her opponent, Joe Collins is showing people the hypocrisy and deceit of Waters. It couldn't be more obvious. Yet, I will bet you that she trounces him. I'll be shocked if he gets much support. I hope I'm wrong!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

It isn't really a mystery. You have to understand the broader culture of the black community. Since slavery, there have always been leaders and the community kind of blindly follows. We've always kind of been this cohesive group that sticks together and pushed leaders to the forefront to represent our interest - think Reverends, Civil Rights leaders, politicians.... The problem is that a lot of these leaders use this dynamic as a way to enrich themselves. The Democrat party basically has bought off these black politicians by allowing them to enrich themselves in return for corralling the black vote. It is a hustle.

Thanks for the response. I understand that a lot of the reverends, community activists, etc are genuinely good people that want to better their neighborhoods. Some of these people are true heros. The politicians are the opposite, and it's so obvious, it's ridiculous.

Again, I'll use Maxine Waters as a prime example. Her opponent, Joe Collins is showing people the hypocrisy and deceit of Waters. It couldn't be more obvious. Yet, I will bet you that she trounces him. I'll be shocked if he gets much support. I hope I'm wrong!

The problem is the even people below her are dependent upon her election. So the local politicians / reverends, etc are looking for their payoffs to keep her in office. You throw in the gerrymandering and it allows these hucksters to stay in office. It is only a small number of people voting in any of these districts.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Well,
You are obviously a Trump supporter, (who is hardly the best example of a Republican, or anything else for that matter) so why are you yamming on about Democrats...you should be happy if the Democrats are failing, and leave it at that, why, because you sound desperate.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I believe that was LBJ, no?

Either way, you're correct. Black people have been led for 60 years by a carrot disguised as a "let us help you" neon sign and they're finally starting to wake up. I admire all of these black people with the courage to stand up to the left because if you've ever paid attention, you've seen just how bad a black Republican is treated by these tolerant, diversity boasting democrats. From being called uneducated negros to being called bed wenches, the democrats try to rip black people apart if they think for themselves.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
The Joe COllins ad is 100% right on. Man wouldn't that be a wonderful day if he dethrones Maxine Waters?

Yes it would, and imagine if Kim Klacik won in Baltimore. If the black community finally realizes that republicans are actually on their side, the democrats are finished.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

My black neighbor has a biden sign hanging on their house.
I told him he's a dumbass...

You're a Trump supporter, shouldn't you be over there burning down his house for that Biden sign? That's what democrats tell us we do.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I recently came across a video of Malcolm X doing a sit-down television interview with a couple of white reporters. In it, he completely demoralizes the white democrats for using black people as a pawn for their own political gain. He despised them more than republicans.

Interestingly, that is still true today. The democrats have only ever been interested in black people for their votes and the influence they can have on attracting young white people to their party. I think a lot of African Americans see it today in the BLM movement and how it’s been hijacked by a bunch of ignorant young white people who are trying to make a revolution that isn’t their to revolutionize.

What’s weird about Malcolm X is I was always under the belief he was an extreme radical full of hate. I never really looked into it for myself until I saw a 60 second clip of his speech against white democrats on Tik Tok of all places. That’s what led me down this path. He actually came across as very, very intelligent and made an argument that was decades ahead of his time.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: Fisherr
Maybe this video is alerting people.

That was a god smack of truth, he nailed the dems to the frick’n wall. That vid should go viral, hope it does.

WOW fantastic.

This should be seen by everyone!

A guy who called himself a,,, from the hood. Going off about Biden versus Trump.

edit on 10/14/20 by The2Billies because: reposted great video

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

So you want him to invite his neighbor over for a bbq and start grilling him about his political beliefs and making him defend himself . Then you want him to tell his neighbor what to believe in . I mean you’re right the democrats are crazier than anything I’ve seen but that would be rude

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This is how I think the Rep party can re-win back AAs, the Lincoln Project folks have been hitting the right Notes, not that they not just sycopphants to Trump, they are doing a great job IMO of reaching out without abandoning their core beliefs, off course , politically I have different beliefs, but I could see myself being swayed from time to time by them,when it come down to intersectionality..let's call it "normal political discourse."
edit on 14-10-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Well,
You are obviously a Trump supporter, (who is hardly the best example of a Republican, or anything else for that matter) so why are you yamming on about Democrats...you should be happy if the Democrats are failing, and leave it at that, why, because you sound desperate.

Republicans aren’t necessarily representing conservative Americans. Think Paul Ryan who took money from Soros. They are more like the controlled opposition in the Hegelian dialectic, and then you’ve got Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski who always vote with the Democrats.
edit on 16-10-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

This is how I think the Rep party can re-win back AAs, the Lincoln Project folks have been hitting the right Notes, not that they not just sycopphants to Trump, they are doing a great job IMO of reaching out without abandoning their core beliefs, off course , politically I have different beliefs, but I could see myself being swayed from time to time by them,when it come down to intersectionality..let's call it "normal political discourse."
How about Candace Owens... she’s not holding back when it comes to saying what’s on her mind. Conservative Republicans Love her, myself included. There are some others like her.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

How about Candace Owens... she’s not holding back when it comes to saying what’s on her mind. Conservative Republicans Love her, myself included. There are some others like her.

Naaw she is a grifter, in it for the payout, not unlike Ambrosia and others.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Candace isn't liked within the broader black community. She has great things to say, but the majority of the black community is politically ignorant and won't listen. It is nearly impossible to have a rational discussion.

See the Revolt TV debate .... she could hardly even make a point without someone interupting her or even addressing anything she said.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

What makes her a grifter?

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

What makes her a grifter?

The Newest Star Of The Trump Movement Ran A Trump-Bashing Publication — Less Than Two Years Ago

The Newest Star Of The Trump Movement Ran A Trump-Bashing Publication — Less Than Two Years Ago

A rising star on the right, Owens was CEO of a site that compared Trump to Hitler and speculated that he has a small penis.

And in a 2015 column for the site lambasting conservative Republicans, Owens wrote that it was “good news” that the “Republican Tea Party ... will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope).”

www.buzzfeednews.com...
Yup! she's a Grifter, and as soon as things sours , look out for that tell all book.
Kinda like Milo, remember him??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join