It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Calling Out the Left Twice in One Week

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So CNN is believable now? Hmmm.......

No. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Um....no. But in two rare instances, they were honest. I'm sorry that was a shocker, but damn, SHOCKER!

You need to catch up on the thread, they are playing you.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I wouldn't trust CNN for anything including this display.

It could be (and probably is) they are pandering and have a hidden agenda yet to be exposed.

See who can guess the agenda and pin the tail on the donkey 😎

Hillary will be trotted out to SAVE THE DAY! Remember, its a PRIVATE PARTY, they can do what they want! Besides itll be a double whammy, 2 women 2 ethnicities...WHO could possibly be MORE QUALIFIED?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
a reply to: UFO1414

Cnn is just trying to save face with viewers. Cnn has gone so far down hill in the ratings it's like they are trying to come back and stop being fake news.

To me it's to little to late I can't bring myself to watch that garbage. Their anchors are terrible and don lemon and Chris cuomo are complete idiots. The only thing they are missing is Juan williams from the 5.

EXACTLY my thoughts. Well, that and maybe economics. If their viewership is cratering, they will be loosing money. Perhaps trying to "save face" with the viewers means trying to get their viewership back up a bit so that they can sell advertising.

But, as you say, Themaskedbeast, way too late for me. I actually stopped considering CNN to be "news" about 12 years ago. There was a big earthquake in China and I'd just returned from living in Central Asia, so I was interested. I went to CNN's site to find some information and the lead story that day was I Am of the Third Gender. The earthquake story was buried somewhere deep in a sub-menu. I knew that day that CNN was dead. Haven't considered them news since then, never will.

I created this meme when a CNN article appeared somewhere on my phone. Sums up my attitude toward CNN...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Kinda ironic, but if a Fox news dude says anything remotely viewed as anti Trump, 50 posters race to make threads about it.

Fickle today is ATS, Yes.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I honestly don't know why Juan even has a job. He completely missed the point every time.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Well I am 40 years old and I remember back in the 90 my grandpa would cuss out the tv and told me cnn were a bunch of damn liars. So since my teens I have thought they were not real news.
the only cnn I watch is mark dices impersonation of little bryan stelter

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
I can't be the only one that's shocked and amazed that CNN is doing this.
MSNBC would never do this.

This is the first time in 4 years that they actually have appeared to act as real journalists. Don't worry, it won't be a lasting trend.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Pelosi is teflon, she can say or do anything and her constituents will still elect her. I mean, just think about it...just look at what's happening on the streets of San Francisco! Forget all the bums and toothless druggies on the streets, they're too out of it to matter, but look at all the businesses which are affected, and look at the cost of living in her district. If these people aren't smart enough to vote this worthless scourge of a criminal out of office, then who is???

I'm sure CNN looks at Pelosi like they can say anything about her and it won't matter. Anything they say will just slip off her slimy reptilian exoskeleton. So they get to look like 'real' journalists and at the same time have nothing to lose.

I bet you won't see CNN coming out with any hit pieces on Harris, or Biden, or AOC, or Bernie, or Schumer, etc. anytime soon!
edit on 10/14/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Clapper and Cuomo are closet republicans. They still hate trump tho.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Mate as it gets closer to the Election, they have to appear tough on the Left .

They cant just stay flat out slanted bias to the Left the whole time, they need something to fall back on after the election is over.

edit on 14-10-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Pelosi was livid at being questioned.
she was really snarky to Wolf. called him a Republican shill or something.

would love to finally see some split between the dems and the media but not getting my hopes up.

she was asked why not work with the President on a relief bill. she never really answered.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
An interesting play by CNN. They are always manipulating, if they have a point they want to say they will always be able to make it. New tune, but more of the same.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join