It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking Gun Emails Leaked From Biden Laptop

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Joe: My son died of a brain tumor and then apple wattle gooble gobble.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships
If Joe wins, the Senate will go to Democrats as well.

Impeachment of President-elect Joe will not happen.

Americans will get the President they deserve.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Something like "Seems Biden and his son are corrupt as hell, sorry America that you might get stuck with him" would at least let us know what you think of it... Or you can say..."Good Job Joe for taking care of your son!!" lol

If you want to say that go ahead, I'm here to lampoon both sides since I frankly don't see any difference, I 'get stuck' every 4 years.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Americans will get the President they deserve.

This is why I don't get upset...We get what we deserve, so if America wants to be total insane idiots then so be it.... I always come out OK unlike many Americans as we saw under Obama, so I'm more of the "good luck with that and don't bitch when the SHTF" type of guy.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I wish I could be as sanguine, but I'll likely get screwed but good when they screw up healthcare once and for all.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Frightening thought.

We will see, Rudy claims there are 1000's of
pictures and texts.

www.foxnews.com...

Please Rudy, release them all now.

The stuff we are in possession of contains 1000+ photos that are from highly, highly inappropriate to illegal...Everything that the American people are going to look at over the next 5 days, China has been looking at for a LONG time.

I hope he knows what he is doing.

Says over the next 5 days...

Stay safe Rudy!

edit on 14-10-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
first up, im objective.
i hate harrris. that chick put people in jail and laughed about it.
and her husband was 'born in nyc' lmfao, for those in the know.

bidden is just a patsy to get her in to office.

but a guy doing drugs, hooking up with hookers?
all of my friends have done drugs. im a straight edge. i have never been drunk, let alone do drugs.
but thats harmless. truly harmless as long as you do not hurt anyone else.
even if you od, thats on you. you never hurt anyone who cares.

hookers? lmfao. the last thing i want to do, is date a mom. so right now, i have done similar lmfao.
i only meet moms into me. and im no kids father real or fake.

one thing is that guy has the awesome bathroom. unless its a hotel.

but this guy is clueless. i tell my friends to never post drunk pics or even holding beer cans on social media, let alone doing crack. you should not even have those pics on your phone.

so pictures, drugs, and hookers, nothing to see there.

BUT i must admit, i do not watch the newz, so i have no clue what this ukraine stuff is about, other than what i see in post headlines on here.

there is an 'unwritten rule' where the present prezident will not prosecute past prez's, because then he can get in trouble.

0bama, Klintons, are safe. thats why billy was bangin broads on that epsteen island, and nothing burger happens to him, as he is a guest on hbo's WEST WING movie event in a few weeks lol.

0bama is a the king of the world, my friends constantly sing his praises on social media, 'my prezident'

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I wish I could be as sanguine, but I'll likely get screwed but good when they screw up healthcare once and for all.

People don't remember the 10s of millions under Obama who lost their jobs, lost their houses, saw huge increases in the cost of living almost overnight.

Under Biden we can continue to see the degradation of big cities, riots, looting and unrest as the Dems are more worried about packing the courts and shutting down any investigations from the Obama years. They will throw crumbs to the masses while not doing much other than to inflate the national debt by 50+ trillion. Remember when Obama said he wished he could make gas 9 bucks a gallon to force people to stop driving, or NYC outlawed big gulps...Well open the flood gates on that kind of crap as they regulate every aspect of our lives.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It was given to a repair tech, who copied the HD. The laptop was never claimed and repairs were never paid for. So it was turned over to the FBI prior to the HD being copied.

Im sure if there is more, it will come out. Its not a leak....its the repair tech releasing it.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
And it begins....

Facebook reducing Biden Story

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna

so pictures, drugs, and hookers, nothing to see there.

BUT i must admit, i do not watch the newz, so i have no clue what this ukraine stuff is about, other than what i see in post headlines on here.

This guy you describe in your post and who was also kicked out of the Navy too got a job in Ukraine for a 50,000 per month pay check and didn't need to do anything but be a Biden. His dad at the time was VP and led the team for Ukraine and so lots of money being passed around and Biden even said the US would not send aid money unless the prosecutor that was investigating the company his son was getting 50k per month from for corruption was fired...And they did fire him to get their aid.

There is a lot more but this is the readers digest of it all.

edit on 14-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Giuliani: The stuff we are in possession of contains 1000+ photos that are from highly, highly inappropriate to illegal...Everything that the American people are going to look at over the next 5 days, China has been looking at for a LONG time.

This is a National Security threat.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476
And it begins....

Facebook reducing Biden Story

Not too surprising.
In a world that is moving towards technocrat tyranny,
expect more of the same from all. Twitter is actively
censoring the story as well.

Sen. Josh Hawley demanded Facebook explain its decision to slow the spread of The Post’s reporting on emails from Hunter Biden’s laptop, saying the social media giant should “expect a formal inquiry” from his office.

nypost.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Biden has people from Facebook and Twitter on his "transition" team 🦃

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I imagine teams of lawyers are exchanging
veiled threats about now.

That is why I think Rudy should release it all now,
or the Biden team will try and find a way to stop it.

edit on 14-10-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Substitute Don Jr. for Hunter in these photos...and watch the end of Trump's candidacy.
#DoubleStandard

You mean like this?

People made fun of him for a day and that was it, while Trump supporters are throwing all kinds of crap at the wall hoping it sticks.
Hell, even if there was a video of Joe and Hunter smoking crack it wouldn't help Trump much.at this point.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SammyB0476

LOL, good luck. Even the most nonpartisan people I know believe FB "fact checking" to be nonsense. Just a simple logic test....nothing is "part truth" or "part lie". Its either accurate or not.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
People made fun of him for a day and that was it...

To be fair, I made fun of Fredo for TWO days when he came out of the closet. Poor Geydo Trump, so maligned.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This is exactly why you should always bleach bit and smash your HD with a hammer.

Or just don’t be a complete pos and liar like Hunter Biden and Hillary Clinton.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: xuenchen

I imagine teams of lawyers are exchanging
veiled threats about now.

That is why I think Rudy should release it all now,
or the Biden team will try and find a way to stop it.

He might be trying to goad the Biden people into a court action.

Near the end the documents will get released anyway and put Biden's efforts for nothing 😃

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join