It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking Gun Emails Leaked From Biden Laptop

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Since 3 threads on this popped up when the news broke, I'll add my same comment here in case the other threads are killed.

If nothing comes of this, I'm giving up on justice for democrat corruption.

They'll break Stone's doors down at 2 am but refuse to ever touch a hair on the head of democrats. There's a sinister force working behind the left and it seems like every federal agency is afraid to go after them. Reminds me of the way they were scared of the mafia back in the day. We need another J. Edgar Hoover running the FBI, or a Thomas Dewey or even let Rudy Gulianni have a position to direct an investigation department. At least he's still alive and was able to take down the La Cosa Nostra crime syndicate in the 80's. But something has to be done, democrats are no different from the mafia of the 20th century.

I agree but you know its a longshot...

If they found something like this on one of Trump's sons, the media would have been interviewing the computer store owner immediately and the FBI wouldn't have set on it since December!!. I have no faith in the DOJ or the FBI.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
We need another J. Edgar Hoover running the FBI, or a Thomas Dewey or even let Rudy Gulianni have a position to direct an investigation department. At least he's still alive and was able to take down the La Cosa Nostra crime syndicate in the 80's. But something has to be done, democrats are no different from the mafia of the 20th century.

I have to give a little credit to Rudy here.
He is taking big heat this morning, and he
is saying he has more to come.

I was typing this up after checking to make sure it
had not been posted. Slow internet this morning.
Sigh...oh well three threads is better than one.

Thank you Rudy!!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
So....from the first link, the invoice with Hunters phone number and email on it (which I called and it says the person is not accepting calls at this time) also says there were 3 MacBook Pros brought in.....wonder what happened to the other 2?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I have no faith in our justice system, the courts, the media, the law makers.

I see nothing being done about this.

Sadly.

edit on 14-10-2020 by DBCowboy because: I beat Covid, so can you!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Apparently, Rudy Giuliani is the one that delivered
these emails to The NYPost. He said he has more
to come. As to the other devices maybe he has
copies from them as well.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

😁😁😁😁😊
Edit: off subject ☺
edit on 14-10-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Imagine being a lefty right now, putting your hopes for the country into the sleazy hands of a Cracked-head with a crackhead for a son.

Their bleeding liberal hearts must be bursting from their chests with pride...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Bottom line here is Joe Biden lied when he said he did not have knowledge of his son's Ukraine business dealings, to the contrary he was deeply involed. Surprise!

I wonder... would it be possible to have some honest reporter ask Joe Biden to explain this?

What honest reporter? Do they really exist?

I bet CNN,MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, NY Times etc don't report on this at all or if they do they will say it was "leaked" and the source unproven so it is no true.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
DNC starts looking for the best side of their sinking ship to toss Joe overboard.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Watching biden/harris attempt to dodge this for the next 3 weeks will be hilarious.
Reap it dnc

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Imagine being a lefty right now, putting your hopes for the country into the sleazy hands of a Cracked-head with a crackhead for a son.

Their bleeding liberal hearts must be bursting from their chests with pride...

Yup, and there is also the report from The Senate
which outlines the foreign prostitution angle
that Hunter Biden paid Russian and other Eastern
European women who were allegedly linked to
“Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.”

www.hsgac.senate.gov...

I guess Old Joe doesn't care about human trafficking,
crack coc aine habits, and blackmail.

He is a prime target for blackmail himself.
Totally compromised!

edit on 14-10-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I have no faith in our justice system, the courts, the media, the law makers.

I see nothing being done about this.

Sadly.

Not only will nothing be done, the mainstream media will either

1. bury it by mentioning it one time in the middle of the night, or in a tiny column on page 13 so they can say they reported on it

2. discredit the "source" - the usual liberal first go to tactic

3. keep plastering Barrett all over the news and how awful, terrible, deeply religious she is so no one notices the leaked emails

I seriously doubt this revelation will get more than a smidgen of attention and it will be buried and no one will really know about it. Journalism 101 as it is taught in today's Universities, if it hurts liberalism or the Democrats, discredit it and pretend it never happened.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

So ... it wasn't Trump who paid prostitutes to pee on a bed. It was Hunter?!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So ... it wasn't Trump who paid prostitutes to pee on a bed. It was Hunter?!

Likely, yes! I mean it fits perfectly.

Someone has the video, I hate that kind of stuff
but no one deserves this more than The Obama
administration. Love to see Barry splaining that
one while he is out campaigning for Joe.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
DNC starts looking for the best side of their sinking ship to toss Joe overboard.

Oooh ooh

Just dawned on me, this is the beginning of the impeachment for Joe Biden - maybe Dems will even join in since they know he is becoming senile and are just running him because they thought he'd appeal to the old school Democrats who foolishly believe in the traditional American values the elitist Democrats who really run the party abhor.

This could be their plot to get rid of Joe, as they planned all along to make radical leftist Harris the real President. Maybe that's why she keeps slipping up and saying the "Harris administration".

Then they could say, see we impeach impartially. Even though Trumps was trumped up and Joe really has done some crooked and gangster like stuff.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Whats this?

Oh no, there goes Tokyo.

Betting odds have just flipped!

www.oddschecker.com...

Betters backing Trump now!

edit on 14-10-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Wonder what this account from 2009 with only one post saying Obama is all about. It matches Hunters email ID.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Hunters new tell-nothing book must also be on that laptop.

Search for a folder labeled 'The art of the dealer'.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I know. I just don't get it. Criminality is criminality no matter what side you're on and I fully support taking down all criminals. What I don't support is taking down those on the right while ignoring those on the left. The precedent is dangerous and has had its hand in the division of this country. Taking out both sides would probably bring a little solidarity to this nation.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The man has a backbone and he's not afraid to show it. He's 76 now and that sucks, but he's about the only guy left with experience to make this happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join