It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking Gun Emails Leaked From Biden Laptop

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+66 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Breaking: A laptop that was seized by The Feds had emails
that detail Joe Biden's meeting with Burisma and his son
Hunter Biden. The explosive contents have been leaked
to the New York Post, and expose Joe Biden's lies and
corruption in his dealings with Ukraine.

NYP Exclusive!

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to e-mails obtained by The Post. The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

nypost.com...

Bottom line here is Joe Biden lied when he said
he did not have knowledge of his son's Ukraine
business dealings, to the contrary he was deeply
involed. Surprise!

An Obama Administration conference call is also part
of the emails, and adds further proof to the Obama
Biden corruption in Ukraine dealings.

The Obama administration let a Democratic p.r. company that worked for Ukrainian energy firm Burisma take part in a conference call about an upcoming visit to Ukraine by then-Vice President Joe Biden, e-mails obtained by The Post show.

nypost.com...

There is a copy of the FBI subpoena at the NYP link.

The laptop also contained explosive pictures of Joe
Biden's son Hunter in compromising situations of
drug use and of sexual nature.

This is a breaking story, obviously more to come.
Stay tuned!

ETA: There is a letter about blackmail in there too.
Copy of letter at the NYPost link.

edit on 14-10-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Imagine what else is on that laptop.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Bottom line here is Joe Biden lied when he said he did not have knowledge of his son's Ukraine business dealings, to the contrary he was deeply involed. Surprise!

I wonder... would it be possible to have some honest reporter ask Joe Biden to explain this?

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

edit on 14/10/2020 by Anon283799 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Well, apparently Hunter smoking crack while having sex with a hooker, for starters.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I wonder... would it be possible to have some honest reporter ask Joe Biden to explain this?

When Joe decides to leave his basement again,
I don't see how he can avoid this one. Its been
picked up by Fox and Bloomberg and all over the
UK papers now too. Ruh Roh!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Well, apparently Hunter smoking crack while having sex with a hooker, for starters.

Yeah. I'd like to check out the hooker(s)...but, beyond that, I'm more interested in the emails.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Bottom line here is Joe Biden lied when he said he did not have knowledge of his son's Ukraine business dealings, to the contrary he was deeply involed. Surprise!

You're assuming there are still honest reporters out there. Silly man.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anon283799

Substitute Don Jr. for Hunter in these photos...and watch the end of Trump's candidacy.
#DoubleStandard

+42 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Since 3 threads on this popped up when the news broke, I'll add my same comment here in case the other threads are killed.

If nothing comes of this, I'm giving up on justice for democrat corruption.

They'll break Stone's doors down at 2 am but refuse to ever touch a hair on the head of democrats. There's a sinister force working behind the left and it seems like every federal agency is afraid to go after them. Reminds me of the way they were scared of the mafia back in the day. We need another J. Edgar Hoover running the FBI, or a Thomas Dewey or even let Rudy Gulianni have a position to direct an investigation department. At least he's still alive and was able to take down the La Cosa Nostra crime syndicate in the 80's. But something has to be done, democrats are no different from the mafia of the 20th century.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

That sequence of photos shows how you get random extra grandchildren ... along with the missing video they can't publish for public consumption.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I am wondering if Hunter is the one that dropped the laptop off for repair... or if someone 'found' it and this was an easy way of getting the stuff to the FBI?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

That dude is as weird as his dad... The rotten apple doesn't fall far from the tree. It hits the ground and doesn't have enough firm texture to roll or bounce.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I am wondering if Hunter is the one that dropped the laptop off for repair... or if someone 'found' it and this was an easy way of getting the stuff to the FBI?

Looking at the pictures in the NYPost link, there
is a bill to a Hunter Biden.

I wonder if that is the same Hunter Biden in
the pictures with the crack pipe?

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

While they're at it, they can ask the FBI why they've been sitting on this since December.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Wray

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

While they're at it, they can ask the FBI why they've been sitting on this since December.

What a strange coincidence that they impeached
Donald Trump the day after the laptop was seized eh?

seized by the FBI on Dec. 17, 2019 — the day before Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) held the vote to impeach President Donald Trump.

www.breitbart.com...

Yeah, this is all becoming painfully obvious.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

that's sort of a good question. Is the FBI still sucking the Dem's teets? I thought we were working towards an A political DOJ? It sounds like more cleaning is needed.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

You sir are racist. Come ON mAAAN.

Unfortunately there is not enough from what I saw on that article that the MSM won't be able to weasel themselves out of. Even the meeting with biden could be spun to say that he was invited but they never met.

Surely the MSM will ignore this more than the Joe Rogan debate offer or Hunter the crack head getting billions from foreign assets with no experience.

edit on 061031America/ChicagoWed, 14 Oct 2020 09:06:36 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This is exactly why you should always bleach bit and smash your HD with a hammer.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join