It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22
Kushner is highly qualified though. He ran a mutli-billion dollar real estate business.

He pretty much had no choice after his daddy got sent to prison.

Fact Check: True

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: BrennanHuff22

Ah yes. Made him totally qualified to run the Covid task force. Remember churches will be packed by Easter!? As for his middle east experience he claims he knows a lot. He read 25 books on the subject!

What?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You stated that Jared's business experience made him qualified. You did not know he was in put in charge of the task force under Pence? You didn't know Jared said by Easter things would be back to normal and churches packed? You didn't know that because he read 25 books on the subject he feels he is qualified to broker peace in the middle east?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You stated that Jared's business experience made him qualified. You did not know he was in put in charge of the task force under Pence? You didn't know Jared said by Easter things would be back to normal and churches packed? You didn't know that because he read 25 books on the subject he feels he is qualified to broker peace in the middle east?

I'd love to take a look, post some links please!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
www.newsweek.com...

anyone seen this yet?

Navy SEAL Attacks Trump for Tweeting QAnon bin Laden Body Double Conspiracy: 'I Know Who I Killed'

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
Wrong thread amigo.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

A very quick search.

Link

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

A very quick search.

Link

What am I looking for here?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Do I think Biden is as crooked as the day is long yep... after 44 years in office no way he isnt.

BUT till I see actual evidence and a grand jury recomends charges I give it the same amount of validity as russian collusion or pee gate.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The US Senate is treating this as a whistleblower report and are investigating accordingly.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Uh you asked for links to the information regarding Jared running the covid task force under Pence? His statement that we would be open by Easter? His claims that he read 25 books so he can handle getting peace in the middle east? I can't hold your hand and direct you more than that. I have provided info to support the post.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Maybe everybody should do what President Trump did today and get a hard copy of the New York Post.

mobile.twitter.com...

And the New York Post can crank out 50 million more of them.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Congress has placed the New York Post story on its website!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

" Ted Cruz Accuses Twitter Of Meddling In 2020 Election By Censoring Hunter Biden Exposé "

www.zerohedge.com...

Ted has a Point there . Censorship by a Big Tech Company Guilty of Election Meddling . CALL The COPS !
edit on 14-10-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The FBI had this information since December of 2019...and hid it?

nypost.com...
edit on 10/14/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Not a fan of the source but here's a recorded interview with the Mac Shop owner.

Link

The audio is in the article.
edit on 14-10-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Biden put a lid on his campaign mighty early today... Obama knew Biden too

nypost.com...

Amid a bombshell report by The Post that Hunter Biden introduced his dad to an executive at Ukraine’s Burisma energy company less than a year before then-Vice President Joe Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor whose office investigated the company, Team Biden called a “lid” for reporters before 10 a.m.

“The Biden campaign has called a lid for in-person events,” wrote Biden press pool reporter Sabrina Siddiqui of the Wall Street Journal, indicating that the candidate would not be making any public appearances or fielding questions Wednesday.

The Democratic presidential candidate — huddled in his Wilmington, Del., home — has not directly responded to The Post’s reporting, including on a document that appears to debunk his prior claim that he had “never spoken” with his son about his “overseas business dealing,” including a reported $83,000 monthly job on the board of Burisma.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Not a fan of the source but here's a recorded interview with the Mac Shop owner.

Link

Paywall. 1st, You should mention that. 2nd, don't ever link to a paywall article, your intended audience isn't going to see it and very likely is not going to subscribe, so the message doesn't get across.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TortoiseKweek

Link

Paywall. 1st, You should mention that. 2nd, don't ever link to a paywall article, your intended audience isn't going to see it and very likely is not going to subscribe, so the message doesn't get across.

I wouldn't have posted it. I hate those sites. I had no issue playing the audio in browser which was an option. The site was free too.. any pop up you can close to read.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Not for me. Maybe because I'm using Firefox, Don't accept cookies, run NoScript, AdblockPlus and a bunch of other addons. Damn me and my conspiracy / security mind, lol! Well, I hope others can enjoy it. Apologies if my first reply was incorrect about a paywall.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join